Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
Higgenbotham

Re: Financial topics

Post by Higgenbotham »

aeden wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:32 pm
agree H
Hard to get a break here. Kept the stop in and then reacted to the chaos afterwards using 3062 to 3063 as the late day pivot.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

dead cat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo
that guy needs to be the mayor of Seattle

=========================================
Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:42 am
Communists lock downs as it was warned. Trapped in BISH.
Urban liberals deserting the ******* they made.
The hypercoherence phase has been here
=========================================

as warned they will seek the weakest political city's
ask senator footballhead

========================================
if it holds into july - book four will be opened on sweeps

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

aeden wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:58 pm
The hypercoherence phase has been here
It's interesting that you mention this again. The first reason it's interesting is the recent discussion of why I think this will be a dark age versus something less severe. The second reason it's interesting is because I said I was surprised that there were supply chain problems in the US food industry. If I'd spent more time reading my own posts, I would have had a better answer for the first and wouldn't have been surprised by the second.
Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:16 pm
Demarest's analysis is incomplete, as would be anybody's including my own because we all lack knowledge and experience as well as overweight experience we have (which is why I urge every person to adopt their own view of the future).

What I think could add to his comments would be an analysis of the degree of hypercoherence that exists today versus previous civilizations or previous crisis periods. The comments I can recall making regarding that on this thread are:
  • Control by large corporations of finance, retail, manufacturing and food production and distribution (lack of Main Street businesses) which reduces redundancy and margins (Amazon is the best example I can think of)

Coordinated worldwide Central Bank interventions which have created an unprecedented "all one market" bubble with no important outlier economy to provide redundancy

Complex worldwide supply chains based on electronically enabled financial transactions (where, to repeat an example another analyst provided, aluminum is mined in one country, refined in another, the can produced in another, the soda made in yet another)

Diminishing marginal returns due to factors such as increasing cost of energy production which make redundancy in inventory less affordable
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

We have adapted to date. New product trialed and green lighted. Existing lines secure for now
tho throttled back. As noted L model recovery and by August on my view alone we shall see.
Capex is warranted and been provided. The next window will be blinding in safety and scope
in sustainability projects that these children will inherent from thing they will not fathom for some time.
As we noted correctly to date the teams can focus on fair trade and leave free trade to the dust bins.
The local strife's is a doomed exercise since as the fellow in Seattle said they abandoned you.
The dumpster fire cults as BISH are a waste stream.
Economic assaults and they are almost half a decade behind cleaning up these serpents.
The GOP are another omission cult save a select few.
The issue locally is you crushed the 1099 providers who had been told
you are unfair. The Democratic response to the backbone of these kids is
the kiss of death to the local democrats. Some of the thinking kids now know and remember
who and what they are. Watching devoid and criminal on there knees to propaganda of idolatry.
The issue for us is we are zones from London to Damascus in scope as London to Damascus
in terms of facts they cannot resolve as we see for now. Avarice has a price indeed.
I increased modestly in India and do indeed wish all well under the Creators Sun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEwaS-lLk0Y

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:15 pm
http://amarna-ltd.co.uk/index.html
Elites exploit this cheap labour to expand, and divide into rival factions. Elite expansion increases the state's obligations while general impoverishment reduces its revenues, and its authority breaks down. Elite factions then mobilise the populace to fight over a new order.
Generational cycle also noted.
The owner of this business published a book in 2001 called The Coming Dark Age. He also had a blog or two that provided current news that demonstrated how the theory was unfolding in real time, which was abandoned a few years ago, but is still in existence (sort of like the ruins of abandoned buildings). Believing a dark age is coming is all well and good until the bills need to be paid as another year goes by, then another. Those lights can get pretty expensive until they go out. And you can't sell anything telling people a dark age is coming. To sell, you have to tell them the the fourth technological revolution is coming and it will change everything (see link).
• Information-Scientific: 1955 - c. 2110; machines became intelligent, taking over human cognitive work.
While the production principles have been of successively shorter duration, they have each gone through the same six stages in the same relative time. The present Information-Scientific principle is currently in Stage 2 (Adolescence). Stage 2 of the Industrial principle was from 1600 to 1730, and witnessed breakthroughs in fundamental science. However, the real transformation of society came in Stage 3, when population was displaced from the countryside into the cities and the nature of work changed with the rise of factories and steampower. Stage 3 of the Information-Scientific principle will begin around 2030/2040, and will see displacement of population from the planet's surface into orbital factories along with changes in the nature of work as Artificial Intelligence takes over routine intellectual tasks.
“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”
― Upton Sinclair

aeden

Post by aeden »

tonight's stress test results
interview
Sheila Bair, who chaired the FDIC for a five-year term that included the financial crisis, called the two changes “ill-advised.”
“As a former chair of the FDIC, it won’t surprise you to hear me say that that $40 billion dollars that will no longer be in banks to protect them against derivatives exposures” will likely increase risk to the government, Bair said

“You want excess capital in the system towards the end of a cycle as you’re approaching potentially troubled economic times,” Bair said. “And now we’re giving them a lot of additional capital relief, which we can talk about, at the same time that we’re allowing banks to continue to distribute capital in the form of dividends.”

Diluted shares as they abandon ship.....

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Stunning charts. Worthwhile to scroll down for awhile. I stopped at the Fed assets vs bottom 50% chart.

https://twitter.com/TaviCosta

aeden

Post by aeden »

oil-to-gold-to-earnings
The narratives will choke the life out it into November.
I take the liberty to say He maybe over the target very very soon H.
As are you in the gradualism effect seen coming into the window. It is correct
as the data points populate the known transition flows.
When the Mexicans napalm the cartels we will see effective change also.
Local bug out plans underway. Police are cleaning up shell casings this morning
and the stench of burned vehicles on my fly over bike ride.
Closer to the alleged civilized parts of Town now we see.
BISH politicians hiding numb in basements with liberal brain diseases to reality.
Police will watch the BISH zones burn to the ground. Any pretense of peace will be for the dead
since only they know peace. They cannot even begin to understand the fourth turning.
All the kids I know are smart enough to walk the other way when or if these antifa ass-clowns show up.
Once they turn into residential the bodys will hit the pavement.
Ask the Senator. Another village idiots converted which we still doubt He is or can be.
The Seal is from above and yea we are outnumbered.
The point remains abundantly clear about the inner thought map of the Monster
even before Gramsci. As we know they later set up the SD units. Our Family was already slaughtered
by then in that zone by the Waffen.
Reimann was correct to the Ponerlogic maps seen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLz-ktBpSIY

aeden

Post by aeden »

Two six merged with LK is word.
Antifa makes wrong turn they die.

Local level Bangers out of control other side of BISH.
Not racist they are territorial only as smoke clears.

How did America get so dumb?
You let them in.
Locally it was before 1978 and it was impossible to miss.

Postmodernism philosophy is the perpetuation of Marxist politics.
http://gdxforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=53048#p53048

H your over the target. Dead cats are impossible to miss now.
Oil will be trended for dislocation of indexes and yes your Brazil noted focus what we trended to be
very well. Few if fewer trended that element alluded to but we do not need a date on that pretext for now.
We will confer on trimming the sails as such in to the actual window regarded.
Of course we are wrong. Thats why they murdered Dietrich.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.amny.com/news/people/meet-t ... -protests/
Text book propaganda is never wrap it more than twenty percent in deception.
As Seattle found out they are abandoned.
https://reason.com/2020/06/25/seattle-a ... usinesses/