Race and Racism

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
John

Race and Racism

Post by John »

This is a place to discuss race and racism.

Although the posts will be about race and racism, they should not be racist.

Racist posts may be deleted.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

CH86 wrote:
market_marinade wrote:Interesting chart showing all current U.S. inhabitants (citizens & non-citizens) of all ages broken down by race.

How to read it: for all U.S. inhabitants that are 1 years old, about 65% of them are white alone

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/intera ... er-by-age/

you can also look at sex, fertility, employment, citizenship, and more. pretty nifty tool!

Actually those numbers are skewed due to how people are counted in that analysis. Hispanics, Jews, Turks, Persians and Arabs are considered white for census purposes by the government in it's the "race alone" questionnaire. However They are Non-European and not actually considered white even though the official numbers include them. The actual Numbers are about 40 to 45 percent white. Popular opinion defines "white" as being of "European descent", thus the above groups previously mentioned are usually not included.
Remember George Zimmerman, the "White Hispanic"

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
CH86 wrote:
market_marinade wrote:Interesting chart showing all current U.S. inhabitants (citizens & non-citizens) of all ages broken down by race.

How to read it: for all U.S. inhabitants that are 1 years old, about 65% of them are white alone

you can also look at sex, fertility, employment, citizenship, and more. pretty nifty tool!

Actually those numbers are skewed due to how people are counted in that analysis. Hispanics, Jews, Turks, Persians and Arabs are considered white for census purposes by the government in it's the "race alone" questionnaire. However They are Non-European and not actually considered white even though the official numbers include them. The actual Numbers are about 40 to 45 percent white. Popular opinion defines "white" as being of "European descent", thus the above groups previously mentioned are usually not included.

He's not white.

Millenial83

Post by Millenial83 »

Guest wrote:
CH86 wrote:

How did you insert an image into this stone age comment section? I have 2 from the 1940 and 2010 census that will make a key point.

mps92

Post by mps92 »

I get into this argument all the time with college students that don't understand race.

White = European

Caucasian = European, plus North Africans, Arabs, Turks, Iranians, Armenians, etc.

Hispanic = being from Spanish-speaking country. HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE. You can be any race you want and be Hispanic. You can be 100% white, 100% black, or 100% Native American and be Hispanic. If you are white/Native, you are mestizo. I would also argue that you could be from Portugal or Brazil and be Hispanic, since the word "Hispanic" comes from the Roman Province "Hispania," which contained the entire Iberian peninsula.

So yes, it IS possible to be a white Hispanic (although you are correct, I had never heard of that term before George Zimmerman).

market_marinade

Re: Race and Racism

Post by market_marinade »

Millenial83 wrote:
Guest wrote:
CH86 wrote:

How did you insert an image into this stone age comment section? I have 2 from the 1940 and 2010 census that will make a key point.
https://cutt.ly/8BNEAp

oh the wonders of internet!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Russia is weak compared to Turkey. It has nuclear weapons, but so what? Using atomic weapons would spell the end of Russia, and the thieves running Russia don't want that to happen. Russia's ground forces are in the middle of modernization, but the process has been delayed by corruption and incompetence at every level. Russia's soldiers are still half trained conscripts. Morale is poor.

And here is the wild card:

"By 2015, Muslims will make up a majority of Russia's conscript army, and by 2020 a fifth of the population."
Ethnographers: Russia will have a Muslim majority “within our lifetime”.

http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2005/08 ... lim-russia

I doubt the Chechens, Ingush, and Tatars serving in the Russian ranks will stay loyal to Moscow. They are treated badly by ethnic Russians. I have seen first hand how badly Muslims are treated in Russian Federation. I don't see Muslim minorities in Russia allowing their sons to be used as cannon fodder in order to protect drug addicted and alcoholic Russian youth who are unfit for military service. Nor, do I suspect, do the Turks.
This is how Rome fell. The Romans were replaced by foreigners who had no allegiance to Rome.

Today the land that was Rome is the home of the descendants of those foreigners and not the Romans.

Post by Guest »

Mexicans will claim that they landed on the Moon, and that white men took credit for Mexican technology. Hell, the low IQ taco benders are saying things like that now...

Adios America.

Cali

Post by Cali »

Guest wrote:Mexicans will claim that they landed on the Moon, and that white men took credit for Mexican technology. Hell, the low IQ taco benders are saying things like that now...

Adios America.

Mexicans are by far the most hypocritical racists you will ever meet. Mexicans have waged genocidal wars against rival Indian tribes for a millennia. They are far worst than North Americans ever were. And now they spreading their genocidal hatred into America.

White males pay 90% of the taxes in the US. Mexicans and blacks will never pay their fair share of taxes, and they will never be able to maintain a first world country. They can't even maintain decent power grids in their ancestral homelands.

I am beyond tired of paying taxes for black and brown people who keep telling me that 'white men have been cancelled'.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-worl ... 94608.html

destroy all monuments to genocide and kill all colonizers”

America will become a failed state controlled by semi-literate drug dealers in ten years, just like Mexico. Happy now?

Post by Guest »

tim wrote:
FishbellykanakaDude wrote:
Guest wrote:Nice little back and forth going on. But without substantive contribution to the intellectual pursuit at hand. Desist and save face, or not. Nothing personal for both sides. Grave matters we face
Hear hear,.. I've "foed" him (which means I don't see his posts), and that's the end of him for me. :)
Americans have become soft and weak.

Fishy has blocked me because of something I said over the internet!

People getting triggered because of words and other dumb shit.

I am a true supporter of free speech you can say anything you want. The coming famine, war, and hard times won't care that you were "triggered".
Was your post edited? :shock: