Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
FishbellykanakaDude

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Guest wrote:... I agree. I think White America will freak out at the nonwhite invasion wayyyyy before they will about rise of China, hence I see a coming Civil Wat vs a World War vs China. It's why Trump won and why he on instinct is turning to racial politics for reelection.
They (the American mass population) won't react to the RISE of China,.. they will react to the actual existential threat OF China.

They will react to the "non-white invasion" not by "civil war", but by "Constitutional American" police action, which MAY (but hopefully not) include some "National Representative Removal" of some Legislators that overplay their hand in favor of their "open borders" theology.

But the disgust that the "civil war promoters" generate will make it very difficult to be a fervent "white nationalist" or "open borders" proponent.

..race wars in the US have been "hoped for" by lunatics for the full span of the existence of the US, and it never happens, because there's ALWAYS something "more important to do" than kick off a war to appease adolescent victimhood-addicted morons.
Last edited by FishbellykanakaDude on Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

FishbellykanakaDude

Millenial83 wrote:... I live in a part of a MAJOR US city full of police as residents and they KNOW from their day to day interactions that black by and large are animals and "hispanics" aren't much better. But please keep putting your faith in uniformed personnel not to join my side.
Why would you purposefully live in a liberal fascist cesspool of a city, holding the views that you do?

My guess is that you are one of those victimhood addicted adolescent morons who is just SPOILIN' for a fight to get his rocks off, and secretly LOVES the "motivation" that living in a toilet provides.

..I could be wrong. You might not actually HAVE "rocks", but rather suck them,.. but that's really neither here nor there as to our conversation.

Millenial83

Post by Millenial83 »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote:
Millenial83 wrote:... I live in a part of a MAJOR US city full of police as residents and they KNOW from their day to day interactions that black by and large are animals and "hispanics" aren't much better. But please keep putting your faith in uniformed personnel not to join my side.
Why would you purposefully live in a liberal fascist cesspool of a city, holding the views that you do?

My guess is that you are one of those victimhood addicted adolescent morons who is just SPOILIN' for a fight to get his rocks off, and secretly LOVES the "motivation" that living in a toilet provides.

..I could be wrong. You might not actually HAVE "rocks", but rather suck them,.. but that's really neither here nor there as to our conversation.
I'm in the one GOP borough (guess that gives it away) of MAJOR city that hates its politically forced to be part of said city.

eeee

Post by eeee »

A different guest here. I think it's a bit late in the game to pretend that America's race relations are stable. They are far from it.

Blacks and Hispanics have been talking about race wars for decades: Aztlan and 'The revolution will not be televised!' and They have been plotting take overs and succession movements for decades as well. The one factor that they have only recently started to consider is the tax base. White males pay 90% of the taxes in the US. Blacks and Latinos take out 700-800 billion more a year than they pay in. These minorities have no tax base. What kind of country could they possibly hope to create? It's delusional. Some blacks have finally figured this out and so now they are going for reparations for slavery and the continuance of racial quotes for every aspect of American society.

The average black and Latino wallows in ignorance and racist hypocrisy. They are added in their delusions by permissive whites. It's bizarre. The disconnect is stark. Blacks and Latinos harbor fantasies of creating black and Latino republics. That won't happen without a tax base. The average black and Latino is also badly educated and largely unskilled. (I've seen this with Latino migrants while working on construction projects in the US.)

They want they shrinking white tax base to keep supporting welfare and freebies forever. That won't happen. The end is sight. That's why so many of the elites are building bunkers and moving to NZ and Australia.

The racist hypocrisy of blacks and Latinos is astounding. Blacks and Latinos go on the public airwaves and openly claim that 'only white people can be racists' and that they have to 'school white men' on this topic. Yeah, right.

Trump represents pushback. It's long overdue. The same is happening in Europe.

I think Western Europe will fall (with the exception of Portugal and perhaps Spain).

Eastern Europe will survive, and depending on how corrupt individual countries are, some will thrive with the wave of skilled workers from the collapsing West. I think the Czech Republic, Hungary, Croatia, and Slovenia will thrive. It all depends on the willingness of governments to adopt rule of law.

If you want to be Boomer with a bong and chill attitude, be my guest, but I'm not going to help you escape when the comes.

Places like Serbia, Montenegro, Romania, and Bulgaria will never adopt rule of law and simply limp along in poverty, but be able to attract the low hanging fruit of Western Europe and milk their savings. I think the UK is too far gone to survive; same with France and Germany. Switzerland is toss up. Greece won't survive, but Italy might.

Having recently lived on the West Coast of the US, I can clearly see the emerging anarchy already.

And forget about moving to Canada, they have been overrun too.

If you want to be a Boomer with a bong wearing rose colored glasses, be my guest. But no one is coming to save you.

Millenial83

Post by Millenial83 »

eeee wrote:A different guest here. I think it's a bit late in the game to pretend that America's race relations are stable. They are far from it.

Blacks and Hispanics have been talking about race wars for decades: Aztlan and 'The revolution will not be televised!' and They have been plotting take overs and succession movements for decades as well. The one factor that they have only recently started to consider is the tax base. White males pay 90% of the taxes in the US. Blacks and Latinos take out 700-800 billion more a year than they pay in. These minorities have no tax base. What kind of country could they possibly hope to create? It's delusional. Some blacks have finally figured this out and so now they are going for reparations for slavery and the continuance of racial quotes for every aspect of American society.

The average black and Latino wallows in ignorance and racist hypocrisy. They are added in their delusions by permissive whites. It's bizarre. The disconnect is stark. Blacks and Latinos harbor fantasies of creating black and Latino republics. That won't happen without a tax base. The average black and Latino is also badly educated and largely unskilled. (I've seen this with Latino migrants while working on construction projects in the US.)

They want they shrinking white tax base to keep supporting welfare and freebies forever. That won't happen. The end is sight. That's why so many of the elites are building bunkers and moving to NZ and Australia.

The racist hypocrisy of blacks and Latinos is astounding. Blacks and Latinos go on the public airwaves and openly claim that 'only white people can be racists' and that they have to 'school white men' on this topic. Yeah, right.

Trump represents pushback. It's long overdue. The same is happening in Europe.

I think Western Europe will fall (with the exception of Portugal and perhaps Spain).

Eastern Europe will survive, and depending on how corrupt individual countries are, some will thrive with the wave of skilled workers from the collapsing West. I think the Czech Republic, Hungary, Croatia, and Slovenia will thrive. It all depends on the willingness of governments to adopt rule of law.

If you want to be Boomer with a bong and chill attitude, be my guest, but I'm not going to help you escape when the comes.

Places like Serbia, Montenegro, Romania, and Bulgaria will never adopt rule of law and simply limp along in poverty, but be able to attract the low hanging fruit of Western Europe and milk their savings. I think the UK is too far gone to survive; same with France and Germany. Switzerland is toss up. Greece won't survive, but Italy might.

Having recently lived on the West Coast of the US, I can clearly see the emerging anarchy already.

And forget about moving to Canada, they have been overrun too.

If you want to be a Boomer with a bong wearing rose colored glasses, be my guest. But no one is coming to save you.
Not all of Western Europe, the UK, France and Germany might be suicidal but Italy via Salvini is showing a will to survive and tell the Camp of the Saints "You Shall Not Pass!".

eeee

Post by eeee »

Not all of Western Europe, the UK, France and Germany might be suicidal but Italy via Salvini is showing a will to survive and tell the Camp of the Saints "You Shall Not Pass!".
Italy will only survive if it breaks up. Parts of the country are already lost.

I think devolution is the wave of the future. Countries are going to break up and the migrants will live in urban slums and the whites with a backbone will start new countries. Look at the Northern League and the moves for Venetian independence. Also, Spain is breaking apart too. Succession is the only hope.

mps92

Post by mps92 »

For decades, the politics of the first world have gone further and further left, and have become more globalist as well. Although Republicans and Democrats will each continue to win elections, the Democrats are pulling the Republicans closer to the center while the Democrats are going further left. The average American is becoming more left-wing as the Millennials get older and the Silents and Boomers die off.

Even if Trump gets reelected, at this rate we won't win the long-term war against the left.
I see two solutions: secession and war. That's it.

Of course, if all the conservatives seceded from the union, we could reverse the trend towards leftism. This is the best long-term solution, but the short-term problems are so severe that I'm not sure it'll ever happen.

A generational war tends to make people conservative. This is not desirable for me (although it may be inevitable anyway). Americans today are complacent and spoiled, and war tends to snap people out of this mindset.

Just my thoughts.

John

Post by John »

** 21-Jul-2019 World View: Racial civil war in America
Guest wrote: > Group membership, aka ethnonationalism, is one of the most
> powerful underlying forces of human psychology, hence why I view
> the coming US Civil/Race War as inevitable and why sides must be
> chosen.
That was an interesting discussion that happened overnight. Glad I
slept through it. A lot of the racist stuff is fatuous nonsense,
referencing political rants that are directed against whites and have
nothing to do with race. Many idiotic things were said.

There will certainly be isolated instances of rioting and looting in
this Crisis era, and some of it may even be racial, but there is
absolutely nothing in American history to support the idea of an
organic, racial civil war.

The American Civil War of the 1860s was not such a war. There was
nothing organic about it. It was a highly organized war between the
Northern and Southern armies. And almost nothing happened after the
war ended to perpetuate it.

You could argue that there were many instances of violence after the
Civil War. The Democratic Party had opposed ending slavery, and after
the war, the Democratic party launched a military wing, the Ku Klux
Klan, against its political enemies, the Republicans. The KKK
particularly targeted blacks with violence during the Reconstruction
Period, and then for decades afterward. But the KKK violence toward
blacks only consisted of isolated instances, and never "caught on" in
an organic way, that might have lead to a more significant war, even
during the 1930s, which was a generational Crisis era. There was
plenty of left-wing violence in the 1930s, but it was mostly motivated
by economics, rarely by race.

Today, the fascist organization Antifa is arguably the successor to
the Ku Klux Klan as a new military wing of the Democratic party, but
Antifa's violence is not directed towards blacks but towards whites in
the Tea Party who are now Trump supporters. Violence and incitement
of violence against Tea Partiers began years ago, with Democrats using
the invective "teabaggers," which is the modern day equivalent of the
n-word, and with people like Obama's close friend and advisor James
Hoffa, head of the Teamsters Union, calling for violence and war
against Tea Partiers with language like: "We are ready to march.
Let’s take these sons of bitches out and give America back to an
America where we belong." Today you have congresswoman Maxine Waters
repeatedly inciting violence against Trump supporters by telling
Democrats to confront them in restaurants and gas stations.

Left-wing violence has been increasing gradually for years,
and the fascist organization Antifa has been leading the way.
I expect Antifa violence to continue growing.

But once again, the Antifa violence is not "catching on" in an organic
way that might lead to a racial civil war, especially since the
fascist Antifa is targeting white political opponents, not blacks.

If you live in New York City, you may end up being at the epicenter of
one of those isolated riots, especially with the mayor Bill de Blasio
doing all he can to incite racial violence.

However, even in NY city there's little to suggest that an organic
racial war is coming. Here, from Wikipedia, is a list of all
the NY City riots:
  • 1712 – New York Slave Revolt occurred on April 6, when Africans
    set fire to a building and attacked settlers
  • 1741 – New York Conspiracy occurred when a series of fires March
    through April burned portions of the city
  • 1788 – Doctors Mob Riot, occurred in April over the illegal
    procurement of corpses from the graves of slaves and poor whites
  • 1834 – Anti-abolitionist riot, occurred from July 7 to July 10
    over abolitionism
  • 1837 – Flour Riots, occurred February 12, when merchant stores
    were sacked, destroying or looting 500-600 barrels of flour and 1,000
    bushels of wheat
  • 1844 – Brooklyn riot, occurred on April 4 between nativists and
    Irish immigrants.
  • 1849 – Astor Place riot, occurred May 10 at the Astor Opera House
    between immigrants and nativi
  • 1857 – New York City Police Riot occurred June 16 between the New
    York Municipal Police and the Metropolitan Police over the Mayor's
    appointment for the position of city street commissioner
  • 1857 – Dead Rabbits Riot, occurred July 4 through 5 and consisted
    of widespread gang violence and looting
  • 1863 – New York City draft riots, occurred July 13 through 16 in
    response to government efforts to draft men to fight in the ongoing
    American Civil War.
  • 1870 – First New York City Orange riot, occurred July 12 when
    demonstrators clashed with hecklers and laborers during a parade
  • 1871 – Second New York City Orange riot, occurred July 12 when
    Orangemen, police and militia clashed with the crowd during a parade
  • 1874 – Tompkins Square riot, occurred January 13 when the New York
    City Police Department clashed with demonstrators
  • 1917 – New York City Food Riot, occurred February 20 over
    shortages related to World War I
  • 1919 – May Day Riots
  • 1922 – Straw Hat Riot, occurred September 13 and 14 when gangs of
    boys stole hats throughout the city and assaulted those who resisted
  • 1935 – Harlem riot, occurred March 19–20, sparked by rumors of the
    beating of a teenage shoplifter
  • 1943 – Harlem riot, occurred August 1 and 2 following the nonfatal
    shooting of Robert Bandy by a white police officer
  • 1964 – Harlem riot, occurred July 16 through 22, following the
    fatal police shooting of a 15-year-old African American bystander
  • 1968 – New York City riot, occurred April 4 and 5 following the
    assassination of Martin Luther King
  • 1968 – Columbia University protests, occurred April 23 in response
    to the Vietnam War and segregation
  • 1969 – Stonewall riots, occurred June 28 through July 2 as a
    series of spontaneous, violent demonstrations by members of the gay
    (LGBT) community in response to a police raid of the Stonewall Inn
  • 1970 – Hard Hat Riot, occurred May 8 in a confrontation between
    construction workers and protesters of the Vietnam War, the Kent State
    shootings, and the U.S. invasion of Cambodia
  • 1973 – Shooting of Clifford Glover, occurred on April 28 and led
    to several days of rioting in the South Jamaica neighborhood
  • 1977 – New York City Blackout riot, occurred July 13 and 14, when
    widespread looting and arson followed a power outage
  • 1988 – Tompkins Square Park riot, occurred August 6 and 7 as
    protesters against a city imposed curfew clashed with police
  • 1991 – Crown Heights riot, occurred August 19 through 21 between
    black and Orthodox Jewish residents after two children of Guyanese
    immigrants were unintentionally struck by an automobile
  • 1992 – Washington Heights riots, occurred July 4 through 7
    following the fatal police shooting of Jose Garcia, a Puerto
    Rican. One man was killed after falling five stories off a building,
    15 were injured and 11 were arrested.
  • 2011 – Occupy Wall Street (Brooklyn Bridge
    protests). Demonstrators blocked the bridge and more than 700 people
    were arrested. Brooklyn, New York
  • 2013 – Flatbush Riots, on March 11, a candlelight vigil was held
    in response to the police shooting death of 16-year-old Kimani Gray,
    who allegedly pointed a .38 caliber pistol at the officers. The
    demonstration turned violent due to disappointment that no public
    officials had attende. At least one person was injured and a Rite Aid
    store was looted and damaged. There was one arrest on disorderly
    conduct. Violence continued on March 12 resulting in two officers
    receiving minor injuries and 46 arrests, mostly for disorderly
    conduct.
You look through this list and see that there are three or four racial
riots in Harlem, but the vast majority of riots just involved whites
-- anti-draft, antiwar, economic, and so forth.

So someone living in NY City might feel that he's in the epicenter of
crisis era riots, but there's absolutely no sign that any of these
riots will spread out of NYC in an organic way. No one outside of NYC
gives a shit what happens in NYC anyway. There is simply no
historical evidence at all that points to a racial civil war.

mps92

Post by mps92 »

A racial civil war won't happen. There are far too many white liberals and nonwhite conservatives.

But a political civil war could certainly happen. I think we're trending towards civil conflict (although we may go to war with China first and incidentally unite the country).

There was once tremendous overlap between the ideologies of most Democrats and most Republicans. Imagine two overlapping normal distributions (bell curves) but the mean Democrat is slightly to the left and the mean Republican is slightly right. There were plenty of people in the middle that could plausibly vote for either party. But now, there is very little overlap - there aren't many people who could presumably vote for either party. Almost everyone clearly fits into one of the two groups.

Is this not what caused the first American Civil War? That was triggered by the election of Abraham Lincoln, and the South simply couldn't tolerate it any longer - there was such great ideological division that the South felt compelled to secede.

If the Democrats continue to move left at the current rate, a secession scenario is possible in the near future. And by the way, it could be triggered by either party. It doesn't have to be the Conservative bloc that attempts secession. If Donald Trump gets reelected in 2020, perhaps California gets so infuriated that they seriously consider leaving the union.

FishbellykanakaDude

Millenial83 wrote:...I'm in the one GOP borough (guess that gives it away) of MAJOR city that hates its politically forced to be part of said city.
Sorry for being a bit "over crusty" in the last little while. I really should check myself when I'm a bit sleepy. "Sleepy Funny" sometimes turns into "Obscenely WTF-is-WRONG-with-you!?" after a certain hour of the evening,.. rather like feeding and bathing gremlins after midnight!

So it's not San Diego?

..they have boroughs in... Oh... that place. They have GOP BOROUGHS,.. REALLY..!!?