14-Nov-18 World View -- Italy's Libya peace talk conference ends in drama but no resolution

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

14-Nov-18 World View -- Italy's Libya peace talk conference ends in drama but no resolution

Post by John »

Split in Libya reflects the fault line in the Arab world

** 14-Nov-18 World View -- Italy's Libya peace talk conference ends in drama but no resolution
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e181114

Contents:
Italy's Libya peace talk conference ends in drama but no resolution
Split in Libya reflects the fault line in the Arab world

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Libya, Italy, Giuseppe Conte,
Government of National Accord, GNA, Fayez al-Serraj,
Khalifa Haftar, Turkey, Fuat Oktay,
Turkey, Qatar, Muslim Brotherhood, Russia, France, Egypt,
United Arab Emirates, UAE,
Jamal Khashoggi, Russia, Vladimir Putin,
Private Military Companies, PMCs, Central African Republic, CAR

FishbellykanakaDude

Re: 14-Nov-18 World View -- Italy's Libya peace talk conference ends in drama but no resolution

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

..all the world is a stage,.. and the comedians have all forgotten their lines,.. yet, the play goes on...

And we are amused, in our confounding, and notice not the approaching pokeman, er,.. I mean, pikemen.

Keep sober and near the door,.. or sup your mead deeply so that the pike will feel like a lover's lunge.

But take heart, as the wilds will bloom, eventually, and beauty will return.

Silent Guest 1

Re: 14-Nov-18 World View -- Italy's Libya peace talk conference ends in drama but no resolution

Post by Silent Guest 1 »

Shoshin:
Fish is running normal. Is that blue haze I see?
Since Benghazi, my concern for Libya is the size of bomb craters, each bearing names of hildog, bill, and kerry. Look at the world scene. Scams, wars and genocides are pursued over real estate and power.
Any American patriot or international person of conscience who read accounts of the Benghazi embassy's fall and senseless deaths of 4 Americans retains outrage that 3 American government officials CAUSED the attack and followed with LIES. We are still "The Ugly American".

FishbellykanakaDude

..no. I do not partake of the mellowing weed,.. if that's what you were referring (reefering?) to. :)

And the haze in California is a distinctly maroon color at the moment. And quite annoying. The red sun is quite pretty though, in a "Welcome to Mars!" kinda way, though somewhat eerie. <cough!>

Post by Guest »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote:..no. I do not partake of the mellowing weed,.. if that's what you were referring (reefering?) to. :)

And the haze in California is a distinctly maroon color at the moment. And quite annoying. The red sun is quite pretty though, in a "Welcome to Mars!" kinda way, though somewhat eerie. <cough!>
Dude, weren't you supposed to be in Hawaii and building a sailboat to escape the coming catastrophe? Why are you in Cali? That's ground zero for the collapse of civilization. Do you enjoy trolling the streets of Hell? Or perhaps you collect dirty hypodermic needles? Bail, dude, bail.

FishbellykanakaDude

Guest wrote:
FishbellykanakaDude wrote:..no. I do not partake of the mellowing weed,.. if that's what you were referring (reefering?) to. :)

Dude, weren't you supposed to be in Hawaii and building a sailboat to escape the coming catastrophe? Why are you in Cali? That's ground zero for the collapse of civilization. Do you enjoy trolling the streets of Hell? Or perhaps you collect dirty hypodermic needles? Bail, dude, bail.
It's actually cheaper to build a boat in CA than HI. :)

I (personally) am figuring the "big juju boom-boom" won't occur until after 2023-ish, so there's not THAT much of a rush. Of course, I could be wrong, but that's my problem and nobody else's.

..although, I would very much prefer to be in HI, but that's not to be for various reasons for a while.

I do stay well away from the Big City™ though, so that's a thing. <chuckle!>

Actually, if NK does end up bombing HI, the price of land there MIGHT come down a bit! That would be nifty.

..'though getting transport TO the slightly (!?) radioactive Islands might be a bit tricky. But that's what the boat's for, right?

Although, the plan is to head for the Marquesas first, and then wander around, so it might be a little circuitous, and somewhat hazardous, getting to Maui,.. probably from the northwest, on some storm in the north Pacific.