11-Nov-18 World View -- Qatar provides $15 million in aid to Gaza, will mediate electricity issues and Cyprus seaport

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

11-Nov-18 World View -- Qatar provides $15 million in aid to Gaza, will mediate electricity issues and Cyprus seaport

Post by John »

Israel and Qatar agree to a sea route between Gaza and Cyprus

** 11-Nov-18 World View -- Qatar provides $15 million in aid to Gaza, will mediate electricity issues and Cyprus seaport
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e181111

Contents:
Qatar provides $15 million in aid to Gaza, will mediate electricity issues and Cyprus seaport
Israel and Qatar agree to a sea route between Gaza and Cyprus

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Gaza, Israel, Qatar, Egypt,
Palestinian Authority, Mahmoud Abbas, Cyprus, March of Return

FishbellykanakaDude

Re: 11-Nov-18 World View -- Qatar provides $15 million in aid to Gaza, will mediate electricity issues and Cyprus seapor

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

"Geezer Leaders"...!

...loved that!

This truly IS the World of Daddy Issues™, isn't it? <chuckle!>

..leaders and "social influencers" are obsessed with their Electra Complex,.. even the male ones.

I'll leave it as "homework" for you, dear reader, to figure out why that is.

Silent Guest 1

Re: 11-Nov-18 World View -- Qatar provides $15 million in aid to Gaza, will mediate electricity issues and Cyprus seapor

Post by Silent Guest 1 »

From the 2 posts other than John's, I must be in another sphere.
To me the most incredible feature of the Gaza relief fund is that American taxpayers are not DIRECTLY ponying up. To be sure, we are. Just hidden in layers of foreign aid.
Why anyone would mess with fragmented Cyprus is beyond understanding. The only solution to Gaza is for the palestinean nomads to accept lands previously offered. This is just more bucks down the black hole.

John

Post by John »

Silent Guest 1 wrote:From the 2 posts other than John's, I must be in another sphere.
To me the most incredible feature of the Gaza relief fund is that American taxpayers are not DIRECTLY ponying up. To be sure, we are. Just hidden in layers of foreign aid.
Why anyone would mess with fragmented Cyprus is beyond understanding. The only solution to Gaza is for the palestinean nomads to accept lands previously offered. This is just more bucks down the black hole.
Everybody pick the sphere you want to be in.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

I'll take the one in the middle, 'cause it's red.

..and is that supposed to be a most-tightly packed set of spheres around a central sphere?

There seem to be some gaps between those outer spheres. Should there be? I thought a cuboctahedron was the best fit,.. or is it a dodecahedron?

..my Bucky Fuller knowledge is, apparently, left wanting! DAMN YOU DYMAXION! (although I believe that was an icosahedron).