28-Sep-18 World View -- Number of Kashmir militants surges as India's 'Operation All-Out' fails

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

28-Sep-18 World View -- Number of Kashmir militants surges as India's 'Operation All-Out' fails

Post by John »

Clashes in Kashmir after Indian police brutally kill innocent shepherd

** 28-Sep-18 World View -- Number of Kashmir militants surges as India's 'Operation All-Out' fails
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180928

Contents:
Clashes in Kashmir after Indian police brutally kill innocent shepherd
Number of Kashmir militants surges as India's 'Operation All-Out' fails

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, India, Kashmir, Mohammad Saleem Malik,
Muhammad Yaqoob Malik, Joint Resistance Leadership, JRL,
Operation All-Out, Lashkar-e-Toiba, LeT,
Hizbul Mujahedeen, HM, Burhan Wani

Silent guest 1

Re: 28-Sep-18 World View -- Number of Kashmir militants surges as India's 'Operation All-Out' fails

Post by Silent guest 1 »

Thus, at least for me, ends the myth of "peaceful hindus". Reminescent of "peaceful islam". My search for a peaceful expat community has been productive. Yet, I remain in America.
This causes me to consider the fate of a 26-year shepherd simply going about his day's work. Those in Europe can certainly imagine their own vulnerability. I have been in parts of America where the same is true. (No recent sojourns in Chicago, Detroit, Dearborn or Baltimore.)
The Indian/Kashmiri conflict is evidence of John's Generational theories. Back in olden times in the western world, when families were families, generational lore was passed on. Now not so much. India and Kasmir are 3rd world examples of how the west is killing itself. Who knows how soon America will be slipping a notch in civilization?

Re: 28-Sep-18 World View -- Number of Kashmir militants surges as India's 'Operation All-Out' fails

Post by Guest »

With Yale reporting 22 million illegal immigrants (1 in 9 residents) are now living in the US, America has already slipped a few notches. The rich in their enclaves might not notice anything happening, but the middle and working classes face this nightmare every day. With the economy crashes again, there will be civil war.

John

Post by John »

Guest wrote: > With Yale reporting 22 million illegal immigrants (1 in 9
> residents) are now living in the US, America has already slipped a
> few notches. The rich in their enclaves might not notice anything
> happening, but the middle and working classes face this nightmare
> every day. With the economy crashes again, there will be civil
> war.
Ummmmm, the population of the United States is 326 million.

22 million divided by 326 million = 0.067, or about 1 in 15.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Generational Dynamics predicts that Kashmir is returning to full-scale war, re-fighting the extremely bloody partition war of 1947.
Between two nuclear powers this time...
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain