6-Aug-18 World View -- John Bolton and Marco Rubio describe North Korea strategy, as sanctions are violated

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

6-Aug-18 World View -- John Bolton and Marco Rubio describe North Korea strategy, as sanctions are violated

Post by John »

UN report: North Korea nuclear and missile development continues

** 6-Aug-18 World View -- John Bolton and Marco Rubio describe North Korea strategy, as sanctions are violated
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180806

Contents:
UN report: North Korea nuclear and missile development continues
John Bolton and Marco Rubio describe administration's North Korea strategy

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, North Korea, South Korea,
John Bolton, Marco Rubio, Steve Bannon,
China, Russia, Mike Pompeo, Yemen, Houthi, Iran,
Ghana, India, Mexico, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, Uruguay,
Russia, Ri Yong Ho, Kim Jong-un, Chris Wallace

CH86

Re: 6-Aug-18 World View -- John Bolton and Marco Rubio describe North Korea strategy, as sanctions are violated

Post by CH86 »

Boomers reject Striking North Korea while openly admitting that Kim's diplomacy is merely a strategem designed to get sanctions lifted. Meanwhile the US adopts a weakling peaceful policy in the name of "being the good guy". This is why boomers are considered globalists and jew-ridden by the young. Boomers care more about their reputation and looking good in the textbooks than about National security and our strategic position.

Silent Guest 2

Re: 6-Aug-18 World View -- John Bolton and Marco Rubio describe North Korea strategy, as sanctions are violated

Post by Silent Guest 2 »

CH, today's post adds anti-kosher flavor from you that is new to me. What is the point? Taking pot shots at a righteously accomplishing despite being persecuted people makes no sense.
Thank you, John for again laying out clear strategic alignments. To know that Rubio is on an Intel committee is unsettling. He will never be the JFK he seeks to emulate. Bolton has been in DC battle for decades. He is the ideal choice by a president who is alert, informed, comfortable with strategic decision making and value savvy if not always observant.
Indeed Kim & Co. are proceeding with their game plan unhindered by those bothersome "binding negotiations". The crucial matter is timing of missile strikes. Considering the quantity of worldwide nuclear weapons, is next-generation historical perception all that important?

CH86

Post by CH86 »

Silent Guest 2 wrote:CH, today's post adds anti-kosher flavor from you that is new to me. What is the point? Taking pot shots at a righteously accomplishing despite being persecuted people makes no sense.
The Anti-kosher flavor is a reference that under boomers US policy on just about all issues abroad has been to always automatically "defend the persecuted". The dominant flavor of said American policy could never have been implemented had boomers not been governing tyrannically. Had boomers remained within the bounds of the constitution their ideological preferences could never have been implemented because first, Most Xers and (probably many GIs as well) would have voted against them. Secondly Millennials would have joined the ranks of the Xer voting block by this point had genuine democracy still existed in the US. We Xers and Millies inherently sympathizes with the "persecutors" not with the "persecuted" of the world, and US policy would have been guided toward staying on the good side of relations with the "persecutors", had boomers not implemented tyranny. Go to any youtube video on Nazi Conduct in WW2, particularly on the eastern front, and you would find frequent comments like "What the Germans did was not evil" or "Hitler was the good guy" or that "Hitler was trying to save the world from communism". Increasing numbers of the young do not believe the party line that Germany was solely responsible for WW1 and WW2, and consider the history books to have been written by biased french propagandists (regarding WW1) and biased Jewish propagandists (regarding WW2).

utahbob

Post by utahbob »

North Korea give up it nukes? NFW. That is admission that the past leaders in the Kim Family Regime were wrong to waste resources, time and people on the development. They are a “precious legacy.” Nothing binds the masses with its leadership than pride and an external enemy or boogieman. https://www.rfa.org/english/news/korea/ ... 42754.html

JRJ

Post by JRJ »

While I appreciate Generational Dynamics point of view, I am struggling to see Iran joining the US and Russia in the clash of civilization. Without regime change coming from within Iran, I just can not see them joining. What am I missing? Am I falling for the perception that this clash of civilization will happen quickly (over the next 2-4 years) or am I just wearing blinders when it comes to Iran?

Post by Guest »

This is why boomers are considered globalists and jew-ridden by the young.
Do I need to point out that there are as many if not more young Jews as old Jews? Or is that just a generic racist/anti-semetic/Nazi-influenced slur that CH86 is using for everyone he doesn't like (including all old people)?

Silent Guest 2

Post by Silent Guest 2 »

Ah, you have spotted the motes in CH's eyes. Anti-semitism is far from generational. Me thinks has descended into identity politics.

CH86

Post by CH86 »

Silent Guest 2 wrote:Ah, you have spotted the motes in CH's eyes. Anti-semitism is far from generational. Me thinks has descended into identity politics.
Boomers, Globalists, older "academic professor types (many of whom are children of holocaust refugees), and "Human rights-ers" are to use an analogy from a long running cartoon TV show: They are trying to turn Americans into quintessential Ned Flanders'; but you guys have no consent whatsoever to do so. We prefer Homer Simpson, We like being Homer Simpson, We like being Jimbo or Nelson. We are not going to give anything to refugees, when we see refugees fleeing places like syria screaming "let us in or they will catch us and we will be killed", we laugh at them and sympathize with the strong military-industrial complexes that have been murderously offended by the refugees (which is usually why the refugees had to flee in the first place). The government hasn't been governing legitimately in a long time, you boomers of just about all stripes are selfish to support such tyranny just because its policies are based on moral worldviews that you guys like. The government must represent everyone, not just the so-called "moral people" both political parties are controlled opposition. This is tyranny.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

JRJ wrote:While I appreciate Generational Dynamics point of view, I am struggling to see Iran joining the US and Russia in the clash of civilization. Without regime change coming from within Iran, I just can not see them joining. What am I missing? Am I falling for the perception that this clash of civilization will happen quickly (over the next 2-4 years) or am I just wearing blinders when it comes to Iran?
Obviously, Iran would have to feel itself more "allied in spirit/principle" with "the west" and against China, and that wouldn't actually be THAT difficult once the "old guard" is removed as the arbiters of "good guys and bad guys".

How it is that "the old guard" gets moved out of the way is the only question.