2-Aug-18 World View -- Report: EU and UK ready to accept 'fudge' to get through Brexit

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

2-Aug-18 World View -- Report: EU and UK ready to accept 'fudge' to get through Brexit

Post by John »

Opposition grows to the 'fudge' proposal

** 2-Aug-18 World View -- Report: EU and UK ready to accept 'fudge' to get through Brexit
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180802

Contents:
Report: EU and UK ready to accept 'fudge' to get through Brexit
Opposition grows to the 'fudge' proposal

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Brexit, EU, UK,
Theresa May, Chequers, David Davis, Boris Johnson,
Hard Brexit, Blind Brexit, Chris Leslie, People's Vote, fudge

FishbellykanakaDude

Re: 2-Aug-18 World View -- Report: EU and UK ready to accept 'fudge' to get through Brexit

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

I've said it before, I'll say it again,...

Isn't it ALWAYS the Irish!?

<chuckle!>

"So, are ya' in, Irish?"

"Do I get ta feck da English?"

"Yeah...."

"Begorrah,.. whenawee startin' den!?"

(( ..considerably paraphrased ))

The "kicking the can" tactic is waiting for somebody else to explode before you do. A lovely form of Russian Roulette!

..now admit it! We ALL love a healthy game of Russian Roulette, don't we me boy-o's!? Har...... feelin' a titch piratical today. Drink up mates!

Aloha! :) <shaka!>

J Brexiteer

Re: 2-Aug-18 World View -- Report: EU and UK ready to accept 'fudge' to get through Brexit

Post by J Brexiteer »

The EU has become a criminal gang. It is only difficult to leave the EU because the EU makes it so. The EU will collapse under its own weight, but not soon enough. It's already destroyed millions of lives and the economies of Western Europe. Only CEOs and Eastern Europe have benefited from all of this. Cheap labour for the CEOs and a pressure valve for corrupt mafia states in Eastern Europe. Romania and Bulgaria are only kept afloat with criminal activity like drugs and prostitution, and remittances from family members working (and often committing crimes) in Western Europe. The streets of every city in Western Europe are awash in human blood. No one is safe on the streets or even in their own homes. Is this situation somehow better than the 1920s or 30s?

Just go. GB is an ancient nation that survived for thousands of years without the EU. Maybe it's already too late with the UK's huge immigrant population and their welfare fed larvae throwing acid in people's faces and stabbing them. Italy might survive if only because they have the nerve to throw the immigrant population out. Germany and Sweden won't survive. It's already too late for them.

Just go. Better to step out into the darkness than stay shackled in a dimly lit filthy prison.

Silent Guest 2

Post by Silent Guest 2 »

What a breath of fresh air. Out is out. Not one foot in and the other in quicksand. May continues in competence but dangerously desperate now.
My new favorite addition to the NWO Fictionary:
"aspirational statement". Brilliant as well as accurate.