19-Jul-18 World View -- Trump administration signals that trade war with China will escalate sharply

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

19-Jul-18 World View -- Trump administration signals that trade war with China will escalate sharply

Post by John »

The growing conflict with China

** 19-Jul-18 World View -- Trump administration signals that trade war with China will escalate sharply
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180719

Contents:
Trump administration signals that trade war with China will escalate sharply
The growing conflict with China

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Donald Trump, Larry Kudlow,
China, Xi Jinping, World Trade Organization, WTO,
Jim Kramer, North Korea, Kim Jong-un

thomasglee

Re: 19-Jul-18 World View -- Trump administration signals that trade war with China will escalate sharply

Post by thomasglee »

Excellent analysis today. Things are devolving quickly, but hey, I'd rather just get it over with anyway. All this waiting, for the other foot to drop, is driving me crazy. Let's just get it over with already! :)
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Guest 2

Re: 19-Jul-18 World View -- Trump administration signals that trade war with China will escalate sharply

Post by Guest 2 »

After digesting several hysterical blogs, John's real world analysis is refreshing. I remember post-WWII Japanese exports. Without Gen. MacArthur's governorship, that nation could have gone into the same mode.
While Nixon, Bushes and every dem president involved have NWO'd America into giving away American tecnology and jobs, Israel is quietly assuming a leadership role. Leftist leaders subsidize foreign ventures to gain economic advantage at the expense of their own people's welfare. North Korea is a prime example.
President Trump does not signal his 3D chess moves nor his poker hand. We do not have fact-reporting media. Only through John's reports and the few conservative outlets do we get solid information. Perhaps we should all be a bit concerned about a cashless economy, govt control here in view of approaching WWIII, an inevitability. (Think about satellites going down and no access to your govt allowance.)

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

We live at a time in history where there's never been more hysterical nonsense in the media, and there's never been more total, abject ignorance about what's going on in the world.

Even more so then in the run up to World War Two or the American Civil War?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Tom Mazanec wrote:We live at a time in history where there's never been more hysterical nonsense in the media, and there's never been more total, abject ignorance about what's going on in the world.

Even more so then in the run up to World War Two or the American Civil War?
Can it be called ignorance when in reality, so many have made a conscious decision to ignore what's going on in the world?
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

John

Post by John »

thomasglee wrote: > Excellent analysis today. Things are devolving quickly, but hey,
> I'd rather just get it over with anyway. All this waiting, for the
> other foot to drop, is driving me crazy. Let's just get it over
> with already! :)
Be careful what you wish for.

I don't know if you're into idle speculation, but if you are then
here's a possibility: Trump and Putin had a 2-hour meeting, and no one
knows what they talked about (except the interpreters). One
possibility is that they discussed how to defend themselves and each
other when China launches a war.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

John wrote:
thomasglee wrote: > Excellent analysis today. Things are devolving quickly, but hey,
> I'd rather just get it over with anyway. All this waiting, for the
> other foot to drop, is driving me crazy. Let's just get it over
> with already! :)
Be careful what you wish for.

I don't know if you're into idle speculation, but if you are then
here's a possibility: Trump and Putin had a 2-hour meeting, and no one
knows what they talked about (except the interpreters). One
possibility is that they discussed how to defend themselves and each
other when China launches a war.
I promise, I’m not lying... I just said the exact same thing to someone yesterday.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Double post. Sorry.

Oh, and for the record. I AM Mr. Idle Speculator!

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

thomasglee wrote:Double post. Sorry.

Oh, and for the record. I AM Mr. Idle Speculator!
You TOO..!!?

<me> ..rushing to grab www.MrIdleSpeculator.com