23-Jun-18 World View -- Desperate European Union considers 'Disembarkation Platforms' for migrants

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

23-Jun-18 World View -- Desperate European Union considers 'Disembarkation Platforms' for migrants

Post by John »

European Union very badly split on migration as Sunday's summit approaches

** 23-Jun-18 World View -- Desperate European Union considers 'Disembarkation Platforms' for migrants
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180623

Contents:
Desperate European Union considers 'Disembarkation Platforms' for migrants
European Union very badly split on migration as Sunday's summit approaches

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, European Union, disembarkation platforms,
Albania, Tunisia, Germany, Italy, Dimitris Avramopoulos,
Malta, Lifeline, Angela Merkel, Horst Seehofer,
Giuseppe Conte, Matteo Salvini,
Visegrad Group, Hungary, Poland, Mateusz Morawiecki,
Slovakia, Czech Republic

sue

Re: 23-Jun-18 World View -- Desperate European Union considers 'Disembarkation Platforms' for migrants

Post by sue »

Every day I post relentlessly regarding this topic. While flotillas may debark countries of origin ss "undocumented migrants", they arrive as illegal invaders. By now a retelling of consequences is repetitive. Europe and America are literally wallowing in cultural ghettos.
In America the spectacle of illegal occupiers demanding Constitutional rights places us at the threhhold of civil war and obama closer to his deserved fate...at the very least a walled chalet in Calais exile. The truly just punishment for his various treasonous acts is apparently not in the offing.
Meanwhile illegal invaders continue to flow, Soros' gifts from the font of his hatred for humankind.

Re: 23-Jun-18 World View -- Desperate European Union considers 'Disembarkation Platforms' for migrants

Post by Guest »

Italy and Malta are refusing to take in 226 migrants on the Mediterranean rescue ship Lifeline, thus precipitating the in a continuing series of crises in Europe on migration. As of Friday evening, the Lifeline is stranded in the middle of the Mediterranean with no place to go.
You know they could go back to Libya. I'm sure European countries would even supply them for the trip if necessary.

solomani

Post by solomani »

Guest wrote:
Italy and Malta are refusing to take in 226 migrants on the Mediterranean rescue ship Lifeline, thus precipitating the in a continuing series of crises in Europe on migration. As of Friday evening, the Lifeline is stranded in the middle of the Mediterranean with no place to go.
You know they could go back to Libya. I'm sure European countries would even supply them for the trip if necessary.
Yes, exactly. Its just assumed they must land in Europe. I won't believe a real change has happened until Italy actually deports people and joins the anti-migration block.

Big Brother

Post by Big Brother »

And now a word from our sponsor:
“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

George Orwell, 1984

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Send the dreck back to Drecklandia. It's time to bring out the knives. This is our children's future on the line.

John

Post by John »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Send the dreck back to Drecklandia. It's time to bring out the knives. This is our children's future on the line.

Your children? All of this, especially bringing out the knives, is
going to result in a war. Will your children be better off that way?

Post by Guest »

John wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: You know they could go back to Libya. I'm sure European countries would even supply them for the trip if necessary.

Yes. At least they will have a fighting chance. They will not die like the Swedes and the Germans, victims of brutal crimes.

Post by guest »

John wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: You know they could go back to Libya. I'm sure European countries would even supply them for the trip if necessary.

What choice does he (or she) have, John? He is defending his children. Are Westerners to degrade their lives to the point of endangerment to appease the Liberals? I say this as a mixed race person. I was born in Europe, a biracial child, and I don't want to see Europe destroyed. Making this a racial issue is just a way to silence opposition, like crying antisemitism. My family sees the reality of the situation every day on the streets. Yes, the sky is falling, really.

CH86

Post by CH86 »

guest wrote:
John wrote:
Guest wrote:

What choice does he (or she) have, John? He is defending his children. Are Westerners to degrade their lives to the point of endangerment to appease the Liberals? I say this as a mixed race person. I was born in Europe, a biracial child, and I don't want to see Europe destroyed. Making this a racial issue is just a way to silence opposition, like crying antisemitism. My family sees the reality of the situation every day on the streets. Yes, the sky is falling, really.
This will fall on deaf ears regarding John. While Both the civil war and WW2 had a racial underpinning to the reason the wars were fought; thats why John's position that westerners will fight for globalist values in the next world war is asinine. The generations making up the potential western forces HATE globalism, they will NEVER fight FOR globalism, they despise it. Potential war scenarios is West vs Russia, West vs China or West vs Muslims.

For the purposes of this discussion I'll discuss West vs China and its potential ideological underpinnings. In a Sino-West war or a Sino-American war the Chinese side would take up the banner for dark skinned supremacy and dark-skinned rights utilizing an anti-colonial banner. At the same time the American side would take up the banner of Light-skinned rights. If a racial overtone is present even if untilized for propaganda purposes the above is the only possibility in the example of a China vs West war. A Sino-American war in which the CHINESE side is taking up the banner of LIGHT-skinned supremacy and the AMERICAN side is taking up the banner of DARK-skinned rights is an IMPOSSIBILITY. Americans are rejecting the boomer awakening, We hate dark-skinned races from Latin america, etc, taking us over. The Chinese would never embrace light-skinned supremacy either since a consistent traditional position of the PRC is to "liberate" the third world under communism.

Lightskinned and darkskinned advocates do not have to exactly correspond to actual light and dark skinned people. White SJWs for example are dark-skinned advocates, meanwhile native born Hispanics and Black Men are increasingly rejecting dark-skinned advocacy and are embracing the western culture, a lot of them do not want to see the west destroyed. The only groups that are amenable to boomer globalism are SJWs, immigrants (especially illegals) and black women.