25-Feb-18 World View -- China angrily demands that the US retract the new North Korea sanctions

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

25-Feb-18 World View -- China angrily demands that the US retract the new North Korea sanctions

Post by John »

As North Korea's 'charm offensive' fades, decision time for military action approaches

** 25-Feb-18 World View -- China angrily demands that the US retract the new North Korea sanctions
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180225

Contents:
As North Korea's 'charm offensive' fades, decision time for military action approaches
New Trump administration sanctions target companies trading with North Korea
China angrily demands that the US retract the new North Korea sanctions

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, North Korea, Kim Yong-chol,
China, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Marshall Islands,
Tanzania, Panama, Comoros, M.T. Koti, Steven Mnuchin,
South Korea, Singapore, Japan

Re: 25-Feb-18 World View -- China angrily demands that the US retract the new North Korea sanctions

Post by Guest »

10 nuclear weapons won't end the world, maybe your world, but not the world. 100 thermonuclear weapons wouldn't end the world.

It would take all the nuclear and thermonuclear weapons launched at the same time to destroy the world. Most of those nuclear and thermonuclear weapons will he destroyed in a first strike. And the NUCLEAR WINTER predictions require the entire global nuclear and thermonuclear weapons being launched, that is theoretically possible, but considering every nations nuclear weapons stockpiles and launchers are targeted, I don't expect there will be an opportunity for a nuclear winter.

There will be massive regions with fallout radioactivity, but that quickly decays. Large cities like NYC would be uninhabitable for 10,000 years, any where there was a direct hit from a thermonuclear weapon will be a no mans land, but the rest of the planet, especially the southern hemisphere will live.

The Northern Hemisphere will have radioactive fall out of about one year, then each year much less. In the US, a thermonuclear war will kill 200 million out of 325 million and 30 million illegals, remaining would be around 150 million with around half with long term aliments connected to radiation.

The world won't come to an end.

Re: 25-Feb-18 World View -- China angrily demands that the US retract the new North Korea sanctions

Post by Guest »

Those nuclear plants won't meltdown because many will just push the button that removes the fuel rods.

Most nuke meltdown theories are based upon the nuke plant being hit directly or the nuke plant can't generate it's own electricity preventing the plant from functioning causing the meltdown. But all nuke plants have back up power. So many, most nuke plants will automatically turn itself off. What happened at Fukushima, the nuke plant lost power, thus, the pumps wouldn't work.

All you have to do is duck and cover, and stay inside. If you're a hundred miles from a nuclear detonation, the fall out will last less than a week. Drink only well water and don't eat anything that has been sitting out.

Then after a week, take your weapons and look for canned goods. If you see anyone in a uniform, kill them. Why? because most likely when it breaks down, the person in the uniform is danger to you and everyone else. Kill the snake for safety.

And the EMP will not impact power generation because the nuke plant has many back up generators. An EMP won't destroy electronics or electrical equipment without electricity running through the system.

Nuke power plant systems will be off line because of an EMP, but there are back up systems which are not on, these emergency systems are manually turned on to start system shut down.

Your car, if you're driving your car when a nuke hits, if you're within 30 miles, even 50 miles, the car will shut down because the electronic circuits are fried. However, if you're car is not on, there is a good chance the electronics are not fried.

Can an EMP surge fry electronics which aren't on, yes, but the power from the EMP must be at a certain level to do it. So not all cars not turned on will be disabled by an EMP.

That's what I think I know, if I am wrong or if anyone can add to the EMP or the nuke plant meltdown theory, it would be good because I'm going to survive the coming nuclear war. Just like I was trained in the 60's, duck and cover, remember?

Water pumps didn't have power generation. This is a huge problem and is not receiving the needed public exposure because we're learned a great deal about how when a nuke plant loses power, it can meltdown. There are many nuke plants in the US which need upgrades to ensure backup power. There's one down in Florida which needs to be shut down, because a hurricane can make it Fukushima. And accident like that would end nuclear power generation in the US.

I wrote extensively for Jacksonville, Florida JEA not to invest in the Georgia nuke plant because the nuke plant builders always ripped the people off good, what's happened in the first development of nuclear energy in a long time, it's over budget and now shut down. Jacksonville is out billions.

But nuclear produces a percentage of US power and it's more political and a bribery payola than economical for citizens. It's a good rip off. Instead of small nuclear engines like a submarine engine, these massive nuclear plants costs, and are dangerous. Go ask the Russians and Japanese, complete regions are off limits, that's what happens when a thermonuclear weapon detonates.

You'll be safe if you head north into Canada, remember, north to Canada.

Post by Guest »

I just read a report about how radioactive fallout decays. The distance from the nuclear strike and fallout, go do the research instead of looking up how to spell some dangerous scare tactic words, depending on the distance, wind and rain, is the real qualifier.

You've been brainwashed, and the US is a large land mass, so is Russia and China, there will be millions upon millions of survivors.

Get out of the way

Post by Get out of the way »

But the kingdom of Wakanda will not be touched. And the black kangs and queens of Wakanda will rule over the earth.

So it is written.

Evora

Post by Evora »

Guest wrote:I just read a report about how radioactive fallout decays. The distance from the nuclear strike and fallout, go do the research instead of looking up how to spell some dangerous scare tactic words, depending on the distance, wind and rain, is the real qualifier.

You've been brainwashed, and the US is a large land mass, so is Russia and China, there will be millions upon millions of survivors.
thanks for clearing that up.

What are we waiting for. Let's get this party started!

psCargile

Post by psCargile »

And this isn't the 80s. Nuclear weapons are more precise, with lower yields and quantity.

Post by Guest »

And obviously there's only one choice.
If America attacks the North, China will automatically respond. Shouldn't America just strike China first or at the very least, at the same time? It's better we hit them first. The Chinese have already (foolishly) publicly stated what they will do.

In a nuclear war scenario, Americans will starve. I used to work in the supermarket industry, and with on time delivery, there are no food stocks in the cities. Supermarket shelves are filled with frozen foods, meat, and diary products that will quickly spoil once the grid goes down. What's left?
Are people going to eat jello mix, cake frosting, and dry dog food? Government cheese will be a luxury that few will have.

The cities that are not destroyed will spiral quickly into anarchy. The immigrant population, dependent on welfare, will turn on Americans. They will.

The situation will beyond anything people have read in novels or seen in movies. I think people hiding out in bunkers will end up committing suicide. I suppose people in small farming towns will do the best. A lot of those places still have a sense of community that large cities do not. But even their lives will be horrifying.

I don't see how America will survive and fight on. How will America wage war for five years? I haven't seen anything that can justify that thinking.

devorah2

Post by devorah2 »

Apparently China will be targeting NYC. Kim's missiles do not yet have that capability. The west coast, yes. This discussion must be upsetting to the MSM and gun control nuts. My weapon and I are rarely parted.
I've already been through the grade school duck and cover and rush to the sub basement air raid drills. Unless you are a cave dweller, you've seen pictures of Damascus. Bad, but nothing like Horoshima and Nagasaki.
We are where we are. We reached this point during the 8 years of barry hussein's reign. Real justice will be when barry, hillary and soros are at attack center.
Please do not overlook the UN's part in the upcoming conflagration. Even if "talks" between America and NK take place, no one can really believe NK's missile program will end. Not any more than Iran's has. The UN is no more than an anti-American obstacle course. We need to bail and evict the lot of them. Complete razing and fumigation to follow.

Cynic Hero 86

Post by Cynic Hero 86 »

No one here is considering the possibility that North Korea might attack symmetrically in a Military vs Military based war.