19-Dec-17 World View -- China resumes military buildup in Bhutan's Doklam Plateau

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

19-Dec-17 World View -- China resumes military buildup in Bhutan's Doklam Plateau

Post by John »

China's media predict nuclear war in North Korea by March

** 19-Dec-17 World View -- China resumes military buildup in Bhutan's Doklam Plateau
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e171219

Contents:
China resumes military buildup in Bhutan's Doklam Plateau
Foreign ministers of China and India meet, and discuss Doklam
China's media predict nuclear war in North Korea by March

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, China, India, Doklam Plateau, Bhutan,
Abhay Krishna, Sushma Swaraj, Wang Yi, Wang Hongguang

Re: 19-Dec-17 World View -- China resumes military buildup in Bhutan's Doklam Plateau

Post by Guest »

If anyone is looking for last minute winter vacation ideas I've heard the plateau is beautiful this time of year

FINISHED

Re: 19-Dec-17 World View -- China resumes military buildup in Bhutan's Doklam Plateau

Post by FINISHED »

I keep trying to tell my friends and my wife that China ain't who they say they are but no one believes me. Everyone I tell. It's like its falling on deaf ears. They say that Trump is a crazed mad man that is yanking the public'c chain to get what he wants. They keep saying nothing is going to happen and that this is straight out of Trumps negotiation playbook. I tell them they are being a bunch of cow lickers. I'm just so discouraged and feel so alone in this country. This Mr. Xenakis guy seems smart but he doesn't realize no one is going to listen to him even if he right. He might as well just go sip margaritas and watch the sun set. As my grandpa always said to me "if you can't beat em', don't fight em'". Looks like pappy was right yet again. Maybe the folks around here should take note. Adios amigos. Time for this cowboy to ride off into the sunset!

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

FINISHED wrote:I keep trying to tell my friends and my wife that China ain't who they say they are but no one believes me. Everyone I tell. It's like its falling on deaf ears. They say that Trump is a crazed mad man that is yanking the public'c chain to get what he wants. They keep saying nothing is going to happen and that this is straight out of Trumps negotiation playbook. I tell them they are being a bunch of cow lickers. I'm just so discouraged and feel so alone in this country. This Mr. Xenakis guy seems smart but he doesn't realize no one is going to listen to him even if he right. He might as well just go sip margaritas and watch the sun set. As my grandpa always said to me "if you can't beat em', don't fight em'". Looks like pappy was right yet again. Maybe the folks around here should take note. Adios amigos. Time for this cowboy to ride off into the sunset!
Everyone (?) in this forum knows that John won't be listened to. :) ESPECIALLY John-O!

"Cow Lickers"..!? THAT is a nifty phrase. Meaning: "Gullible enough to lick a cow if told to do so"?

John, by the way, would prefer to be directly beneath the first nuke explosion, so as to get it over with, with the least pain possible. Though he WILL probably be sporting a nice cold margarita, or whatever his favorite cocktail is.

I predict that we have 2 to 4 years of pre-war "fun" (as defined by players of Dwarf Fortress) before the REAL GD Crisis War™, as nationalism needs to be ramped up such that it nearly completely replaces the "Social Justice Warrior -ism" in the "millennial" population, who are going to be the ones fighting that war.

The news on this website is from a valuable perspective, and worthy of continually checking in on.

I'm with you, though, in spirit, as I'm building my (sail) boat to get onto the Pacific to fish and flit from tiny island to tiny island until some huge wave, or warship, feeds me to the fishes. Seems fair,.. I eat them,.. they eventually eat me. :)

Aloha nui! <shaka!>

sue

Post by sue »

How could the Chinese built road's path be interpreted other than intrusive? Interesting that Chinese aborted border statement lacked even a hint of face-saving towards the Indian nation. Kim has several options for a Korean uniting war. To cross the China border is close; however, if he is sufficiently bright enough to consider the troop count, missles could reach Japan.
Predicting that protracted war would involve Europe leads me to wonder if you consider this to be a muslim agenda item, John. Trump has a full plate. I hope he is working away around the rather than focusing attention on one entree at a time.

John

Post by John »

I doubt that the jihadist leaders in the Middle East have even the vaguest
clue what's going on in Korea.

Post by Guest »

John, wouldn't India win in a war now? Barring nuclear war, the Indian army is well trained and armed now.

John

Post by John »

Guest wrote: > John, wouldn't India win in a war now? Barring nuclear war, the
> Indian army is well trained and armed now.
A war between India and China would immediately bring in
Pakistan on the side of China.