2018 elections

Awakening eras, crisis eras, crisis wars, generational financial crashes, as applied to historical and current events
Tom Mazanec

Re: 2018 elections

Post by Tom Mazanec »

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Did we mean it in 2016? In 2018 we find out http://www.americanthinker.com/articles ... terms.html
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

I am already getting political phone calls :x

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

GOP must win in 2018 or lose in 2020 https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... ember.html

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Tom Mazanec wrote:Don't rule the GOP out yet https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... ature.html
The GOP will lose ONE too many house seats in 2018.

The GOP will win the presidential election in 2020.

Some SERIOUSLY wacky crap will happen in late 2021, and all hell will break loose 6 months after 5G phone service is fully implemented.

Heisenberg

Post by Heisenberg »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote: Some SERIOUSLY wacky crap will happen in late 2021, and all hell will break loose 6 months after 5G phone service is fully implemented.
So for the mentally feeble around these parts can you please explain why 5G is so important? I don't quite grasp what it seems to be fundamentally changing.

John

Post by John »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote: > Some SERIOUSLY wacky crap will happen in late 2021, and all hell
> will break loose 6 months after 5G phone service is fully
> implemented.
Heisenberg wrote: > So for the mentally feeble around these parts can you please
> explain why 5G is so important? I don't quite grasp what it seems
> to be fundamentally changing.

5G is the fifth generation wireless technology. Each generation is
faster and more reliable than the previous generation. 5G is more
than 10 times faster than 4G. That means a full HD movie can be
downloaded in a matter of seconds.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Heisenberg wrote:
FishbellykanakaDude wrote: Some SERIOUSLY wacky crap will happen in late 2021, and all hell will break loose 6 months after 5G phone service is fully implemented.
So for the mentally feeble around these parts can you please explain why 5G is so important? I don't quite grasp what it seems to be fundamentally changing.
Nah,.. I don't believe there are any "truly" mentally feeble folks around these parts, but I will try to feebly explain my weird conjecture about how 5G "phone" service will be the proximal cause/key to why the crisis war will be "delayed" until after it is implemented.

It's really just "a feeling", but I get the impression that China will wait until the "quite fast info infrastructure" (5G) is more "in place" before turning on the high-speed mixer (called "war") that will stir and froth up the planet.

I'm not sure if it's that they may think that they can hijack the system for their exclusive use, or get some sort of "mutually beneficial agreement to not destroy" the system via some "treaty" with "the west" so that they can use it for the war effort, or what.

It's really just a "smell" I'm picking up in the air more than anything else,.. which certainly isn't a very convincing reason to believe such goofiness, but something just kinda went "ptoing!" in my "internal general world model" (aka my "what if" place), much like a dash of pepper in a two scoop vanilla ice cream cone does.

"I didn't order PEPPER VANILLA!"

..yet there it is. The Scoopista is looking at me as if he'd just discovered the tiny starship I'd thoroughly hidden behind the dumpster out back.

Aloha gangies! :) <shaka nui!>