7-Jul-17 World View -- Donald Trump's speech in Warsaw Poland evokes the Clash of Civilizations

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

7-Jul-17 World View -- Donald Trump's speech in Warsaw Poland evokes the Clash of Civilizations

Post by John »

Donald Trump, Steve Bannon and Generational Dynamics

** 7-Jul-17 World View -- Donald Trump's speech in Warsaw Poland evokes the Clash of Civilizations
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e170707

Contents:
Donald Trump's speech in Warsaw Poland evokes the Clash of Civilizations
Remembering the horrors that Poland suffered in World War II
Donald Trump, Steve Bannon and Generational Dynamics

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Warsaw, Poland, Clash of Civilizations,
Germany, Angela Merkel, Russia, North Korea, China, Steve Bannon

Jamie

Re: 7-Jul-17 World View -- Donald Trump's speech in Warsaw Poland evokes the Clash of Civilizations

Post by Jamie »

Seems the US and Israel are uniting with Saudi Arabia against terrorism in the Middle East. Very strong cooperation right now against Iran. It will be interesting to see how this plays out if the power dynamics within Iran are changed.

Trevor

Re: 7-Jul-17 World View -- Donald Trump's speech in Warsaw Poland evokes the Clash of Civilizations

Post by Trevor »

Yes, it would be nice if all of this could be avoided. However, I'm hoping that at least this will mean we won't be completely caught off-guard when the moment finally comes. I'm quite aware of how unprepared we were for Pearl Harbor, and what it could have meant for us if we weren't much stronger than Japan. China can match us, most crucially in economic terms, and with a five times greater population means they'll be much more dangerous.

I admit, when I was in school, I couldn't comprehend how people at the time could not see the threat, even when it was right in front of their faces. Now I do; it's because such an event is too horrible to comprehend and thus, we don't.

Post by Guest »

We can't even be certain that the US will survive the coming world war. The best we can hope for is that we will survive, and that history will look back at the America as having once again played its part in saving civilization.
Truly great writing. These are the words of a great leader informing his people they are entering a war that will be all or nothing.

God's Will be done.

gerald

Post by gerald »

It has been said that the American people are treated like mushrooms. Kept in the dark and fed manure.

If the following is true things could get very interesting.

A 4 minuet video of a congressional hearing published November 17,2013 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5oWEwN2E4Y
and

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... 8Q_B0IcDAK

hmmm

cheers

CH86

Post by CH86 »

Once again the refusal to acknowledge US military power is quite palpable here. America in WW3 would face threats like America did in WW2 and at worst how Britain and russia faced WW2. Xenakis giving Poland and France as examples are inapplicable to the US in regards to how to face a future WW3 for a very simple reason: Both poland and France were countries that were completely occupied by Germany, a situation that does not match the current world scene. If the US is ever occupied by China or Russia it will have meant that we had already lost the war because any allies that we would have had, would have already been conquered prior to the invasion of the US.

John

Post by John »

The Hamburgers are rioting at the G-20.

gerald

Post by gerald »

to CH86 --for what it is worth--

I was watching Fox the other day and they were interviewing Dr. Gorka -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebastian_Gorka --regarding the North Korean Issue when one of the Fox interviewers said " but the US is a superpower" Dr. Gorka interrupted and adamantly said " The US is not, a superpower, it is a hyper-power" there was a pause in the discussion, and then they continued.

Just words? or does the Dr. know something we don't?

cheers

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

the UN, Japan, India, Russia and Iran will be pitted against China, Pakistan, and the Sunni Muslim countries.
The UN? You mean the US?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Bitburger

Post by Bitburger »

John wrote:The Hamburgers are rioting at the G-20.
And looting. Don't forget to mention that the unwashed hordes are taking the opportunity to steal and physically attack innocent people (most of them just trying to walk to their homes and offices).

That almost 200 police officers have also been injured by hooligans only seems to excite the American 'media'.

I wonder how many of the looters were ethnic Germans? (Not that will ever find out-German born Africans, Arabs, and Pakistanis, Serbs, and Slovakian gypsies are always classified as 'native Germans'.

I hold Merkel personally responsible for all the lawlessness in Germany. She has condemned Germany to slow death. This is the end.