20-Jun-17 World View -- Iran scores strategic victory in Syria with land route from Tehran to Mediterranean

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

20-Jun-17 World View -- Iran scores strategic victory in Syria with land route from Tehran to Mediterranean

Post by John »

Russia warns US that its jets in eastern Syria will be treated as targets

** 20-Jun-17 World View -- Iran scores strategic victory in Syria with land route from Tehran to Mediterranean
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e170620

Contents:
Iran scores strategic victory in Syria with land route from Tehran to Mediterranean
Russia warns US that its jets in eastern Syria will be treated as targets

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Deir az-Zour,
Islamic State / of Iraq and Syria/Sham/the Levant, IS, ISIS, ISIL, Daesh,
Syrian Democratic Forces, SDF, Raqqa, Mosul,
Russia, De-confliction line

Re: 20-Jun-17 World View -- Iran scores strategic victory in Syria with land route from Tehran to Mediterranean

Post by Guest »

Why can't America just walk away from all of this? We don't buy Middle Eastern oil, the Europeans and Asians do. Let them fight ISIS or Iran. I'm sick of this. I don't see how we have any interests there. I don't care what happens to Israel. I really don't. I don't see any strategic interests their for Americans. Let Europe and Israel fight them.

Europe despises America. I lived there for several years, and I have had my fill of all of them. The British are the worst. Let the Europeans fight Russia.

And no, I'm not kidding.

I'm tired of hearing about protecting other nations' national sovereignty. When is someone going to protect America's national sovereignty? Trump is a fraud. It's too late to save America. I realize that; however, I don't want to spend what little resources we have left defending the interests of scum bags in Europe and the Middle East (and that includes Israel). Let's come home and watch the world burn from a distance. America will fall, but I want to watch the smug Europeans die first.

Europe is dying the of self-inflicted wounds (open borders), a death of a thousand cuts (no pun intended). Let them bleed out. I couldn't care less.