17-Jan-17 World View -- European leaders shocked and surprised at Trump's foreign policy comments

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

17-Jan-17 World View -- European leaders shocked and surprised at Trump's foreign policy comments

Post by John »

China threatens to 'take off the gloves' with Donald Trump

** 17-Jan-17 World View -- European leaders shocked and surprised at Trump's foreign policy comments
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e170117

Contents:
China threatens to 'take off the gloves' with Donald Trump
European leaders shocked and surprised at Trump's foreign policy comments

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Donald Trump, China, Taiwan, One-China policy,
Brexit, Germany, Angela Merkel, Nato

Re: 17-Jan-17 World View -- European leaders shocked and surprised at Trump's foreign policy comments

Post by Guest »

Is there really a "Deep State"? It sounds like Alex Jones kind of stuff. Does anyone have any idea?

I have never seen so many conspiracy theories flying around in my life: Donald trump to be assassinated by National Guard troops or even the Secret Service on the Podium; a military coup by the "Deep State"; dogs and cats living together...

psCargile

Re: 17-Jan-17 World View -- European leaders shocked and surprised at Trump's foreign policy comments

Post by psCargile »

I think it is the bureaucracy that doesn't get replaced when new administration take over.

Post by guest »

Is the Deep State controlled by free masons?

Post by Guest »

Pizzagate might not be fake news after all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A

Trump needs to hang this perverts.