18-Jun-16 World View -- Pressure mounts on European Union to resume admitting Syrian refugees / Médecins Sans Frontières

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

18-Jun-16 World View -- Pressure mounts on European Union to resume admitting Syrian refugees / Médecins Sans Frontières

Post by John »

18-Jun-16 World View -- Pressure mounts on European Union to resume admitting Syrian refugees

Médecins Sans Frontières announces it will reject further European aid

** 18-Jun-16 World View -- Pressure mounts on European Union to resume admitting Syrian refugees
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e160618

Contents:
Children in Calais and Dunkirk refugee camps forced into rape, prostitution
Médecins Sans Frontières announces it will reject further European aid

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, France, Calais, Dunkirk, Britain, Unicef,
Médecins Sans Frontières, MSF, Doctors without Borders,
Jerome Oberreit, Turkey, Syria, Azaz,
Islamic State / of Iraq and Syria/Sham/the Levant, IS, ISIS, ISIL, Daesh

Re: 18-Jun-16 World View -- Pressure mounts on European Union to resume admitting Syrian refugees / Médecins Sans Fronti

Post by guest »

They should go south, to countries with the same language, the same customs, the same religion : Saudi Arabia, Koweit, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Oman.
Most of those are rich countries, why don't they help their muslim brothers?

And for the refugees it's so much nearer than Germany, France or Britain.

Re: 18-Jun-16 World View -- Pressure mounts on European Union to resume admitting Syrian refugees / Médecins Sans Fronti

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:They should go south, to countries with the same language, the same customs, the same religion : Saudi Arabia, Koweit, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Oman.
Most of those are rich countries, why don't they help their muslim brothers?

And for the refugees it's so much nearer than Germany, France or Britain.
Their "brothers" wouldn't accept most of them, unless they were really hot chicks and under 16...

This is an invasion of benefits scroungers. Why don't they Arabs request to be flown to Mexico or Honduras?

These people will never integrate into France or the UK. They will just whine about racial discrimination while raping and murdering across Europe. If I had a white daughter, I wouldn't even consider living in the UK. The UK is now the groom and rape capital of Europe.

The behavior in the make shift camps in Calais is not unique. It is replicated everywhere these migrants go. It's madness to let them into to Europe. It's madness to let the Hispanics invade North America.

Hitler is laughing his ass off.

Post by guest »

to Guest » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:31 am :

I have to agree with you on almost everything you say.

Just one thing upon which I don't quite agree: you say 'It's madness to let the Hispanics invade North America.'
But I don't see where the danger really lies... If I'm not mistaken all these Hispanics are of Christian culture whereas all the refugees arriving in Europe are of muslim culture and that makes a huge difference!