19-Feb-16 World View -- Russia's attacks on civilian hospitals in Aleppo follow the 'Grozny model'

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

19-Feb-16 World View -- Russia's attacks on civilian hospitals in Aleppo follow the 'Grozny model'

Post by John »

New terrorist attacks cause further splits in US-Turkey relationship

** 19-Feb-16 World View -- Russia's attacks on civilian hospitals in Aleppo follow the 'Grozny model'
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e160219

Contents:
Six Turkish soldiers killed in explosion a day after Ankara attack
New terrorist attacks cause further splits in US-Turkey relationship
Russia's attacks on civilian hospitals in Aleppo follow the 'Grozny model'

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Turkey, Ankara, Recep Tayyip Erdogan,
Islamic State / of Iraq and Syria/Sham/the Levant, IS, ISIS, ISIL, Daesh,
Kurdistan Workers’ Party, PKK, YPG, Syria, Russia, Aleppo,
Grozny model, Chechnya war

josa0512

Re: 19-Feb-16 World View -- Russia's attacks on civilian hospitals in Aleppo follow the 'Grozny model'

Post by josa0512 »

Mr, Xenakis, for quite some time you have been predicting a split between the U.S. and Turkey which will result in the two countries becoming enemies. Since Turkey and the U.S. are both members of NATO, I could never understand how this could realistically happen until now. The wedge that will irrevocably separate Turkey and the U.S. will be the issue of U.S. support for the Kurds in Syria/YPG/PKK. Here is a quote from Charles Lister
“It is quite extraordinary that Obama administration policy seems to be favouring a Kurdish militia group that is incontrovertibly linked to the terrorism-designated PKK over and above a fellow Nato ally, Turkey," he said. (Taken from the following article http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... Syria.html)

MarvyGuy

Re: 19-Feb-16 World View -- Russia's attacks on civilian hospitals in Aleppo follow the 'Grozny model'

Post by MarvyGuy »

I still can't escape the feeling that Vlad caught US policy with "pants down" and now US has to be forced to attack the group(s) they were previously funding. As Turkey has been using ISIL as proxy and US has been using ISIL as proxy and Assad has been using ISIL as proxy in steps Vlad and does something Wesley Clark never expected. I am quickly running through bags of GMO popcorn watching all of this.

Post by Guest »

Did the CIA actively build ISIS or was ISIS just blowback? The way some people talk ISIS is a branch of the CIA! I think this is just Putin-speak. What do you think, John? And many in the media say Putin is bombing ISIS, but he's not!! How stupid can some people be?