26-Dec-15 World View -- 'The Big Short' - an infuriating movie about the financial crisis

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

26-Dec-15 World View -- 'The Big Short' - an infuriating movie about the financial crisis

Post by John »

Criminality in Washington

** 26-Dec-15 World View -- 'The Big Short' - an infuriating movie about the financial crisis
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e151226

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, The Big Short, Charles Prince, Robert Rubin,
Byron Georgiou, Cassandra

josaj

Re: 26-Dec-15 World View -- 'The Big Short' - an infuriating movie about the financial crisis

Post by josaj »

Mr. Xenakis,

Some of us are listening. Based on your advice, I liquidated half of my Roth IRA last year. And sometime in January or February of 2016, I'm going to sell the other half of my shares. I'm doing this because I am heeding your warning of the coming stock market crash. Thank you for raising the alarm.

Re: 26-Dec-15 World View -- 'The Big Short' - an infuriating movie about the financial crisis

Post by Guest »

John, thanks to you & Harry Dent I've been in cash equivalent investments for years. And I plan to stay that way for a while.

In spite of our spats in the past, I still love your work John.

SouthernGentleman

Post by SouthernGentleman »

John, may I first say that Generational Dynamics is frightenly accurate. I have been a daily reader for approximately 10 years. I can say with certainty that you are correct in your assessments. The future Gen Dyn predicts scares the hell out of me. I too watched The Big Short on Christmas Day. I too see that our financial system has not learned anything from the past. In fact it is by far worse. I have been a stockbroker for the past 30 years. You may hate me and lump me in with the others but I have always been honest in my career and honest with my clients. My upper management of the firms I have been associated with over the years are complete idiots. All they care about is shareholder value and their bonus not the clients best interest. Over the years I have seen these same upper management morons continue to make millions and do nothing about the situation of product layering. I agree that government has turned away from prosecution of the fraud. I do think it is not a red vs blue political issue. It is much bigger than that. It is the ultra wealthy vs the rest of us. Two of my clients, one on the red team and one on the blue team gifted money to their families again this year from profits of their investments. Each are multi billionaires. They give children, grandchildren, great grandchilren and various LLC's and trust they control millions each year. Each contribute millions to their red PAC and blue PAC which is now easier with the Supreme Court ruling. My conclusions are based on what I experience daily. Management in all brokerage firms are idiots. Racism exists and is strong in the south. Most importantly, the Ultra rich control government. God bless you and anyone else who can see the truth. Prepare yourself for the future Gen Dyn predicts.

Post by Guest »

I'm looking forward to Mad Max. I have scores to settle.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Guest wrote:I'm looking forward to Mad Max. I have scores to settle.
Yes, many do and many will. Something I wrote in 2013 on this forum: "...a breakdown allows folks who have grievances either as individuals or as part of a group to settle long standing scores that the presence of the rule of law did not allow them to settle."
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

John

Post by John »

josaj, Guest and SouthernGentleman - I want to thank you for your
comments. It was very kind of you to take the time to post them. I
don't get much support, but when I do I really appreciate it.

Guest -- since I have "spats" with almost everyone, I have no idea who
you are.