21-Sep-15 World View -- Ben Carson's statement about Muslim President revives JFK Catholic controversy

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

21-Sep-15 World View -- Ben Carson's statement about Muslim President revives JFK Catholic controversy

Post by John »

Syriza wins election in Greece, on eve of drastic new reforms

** 21-Sep-15 World View -- Ben Carson's statement about Muslim President revives JFK Catholic controversy
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e150921

Contents:
Ben Carson's statement about Muslim President revives JFK Catholic controversy
Syriza wins election in Greece, on eve of drastic new reforms

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Ben Carson, John F Kennedy, Pope Paul VI,
Greece, Alexis Tsipras, Syriza, Germany, Wolfgang Schäuble

vincecate

Re: 21-Sep-15 World View -- Ben Carson's statement about Muslim President revives JFK Catholic controversy

Post by vincecate »

John wrote:Now imagine a Muslim running for President. Ben Carson didn't give a reason why he felt that a Muslim could not be President without violating the Constitution.
Islam is not like other religions today. Islam is both a belief system and a political system. Anyone practising Islam is supposed to be working toward Sharia Law, which is very much incompatible with US law. Look at Saudia Arabia and ISIS to get an idea what living under Sharia Law is like, very different than USA.

The Koran and many mosques around the world today really do teach that Muslims are supposed to kill Infidels. The reason Muslims are killing other Muslims so much is that they think anyone who is not their own particular flavor of Islam is an Infidel. This is incompatible with American values.

The big difference is most religious beliefs just harm/help the believer and have no real impact on anybody else. They are no threat to the political system. Islam causes believers to kill other people and is a plan to bit by bit take over the world. They have gone from 1 person to 1/4th of the world population, so I think the plan has been working well enough so far that people should take it seriously. Europe underestimates the risk of Islam to them.

Re: 21-Sep-15 World View -- Ben Carson's statement about Muslim President revives JFK Catholic controversy

Post by Guest »

The lucky Greeks are fortunate to be at the epicenter of two cataclysmic crises -- the bailout crisis and the migrant crisis. The next few weeks are going to be one traumatic episode after another.

Is that sarcasm? A grammatical error? Or some kind of hidden meaning?

gerald

Post by gerald »

RUSH: Let's say we have a president who's Muslim, and the Iranians end up with a nuclear weapon, that would make sense, right? Uh, that's happened, with a Christian president. Isn't that amazing. We got a president who's angered our number one Middle Eastern ally, Israel, made up of Jewish people. A Muslim president would do that, right? Ah, ah, it's already happened. I'm just telling you what people are saying. My e-mail's overflowing with this kind of stuff.

Post by Guest »

In two years all the Mexican illegals will have citizenship and vote to tax and destroy everything American.

The Muslims will be granted EU citizenship and vote for Sharia Law. If they lose that vote, they will JUST ENFORCE IT ANYWAY.

You can't help stupid. I hope all the hipsters in skinny jeans get the full affects of "multiculturalism" whic means: anything but western.

Trevor

Post by Trevor »

To me, this just looks like a sign of the times. A lot of people feel the same way as Trump and Carson. Yes, some on the right feel that way, but their critics have missed the point. It has little to do with his skin color and a lot more to do with the belief that he is Muslim.

Even a fair number of liberals and moderates are beginning to dislike and distrust Muslims. The growing fault line is interesting to watch, in a way, even if I know what it will ultimately lead to.

Post by guest »

vincecate said : " Europe underestimates the risk of Islam to them."

No, we don't! But our leaders won't hear it...
The 'Great Replacement' (of populations) has started, unless we fight back, of course! But our leaders won't let us...

psCargile

Post by psCargile »

guest wrote:vincecate said : " Europe underestimates the risk of Islam to them."

No, we don't! But our leaders won't hear it...
The 'Great Replacement' (of populations) has started, unless we fight back, of course! But our leaders won't let us...
This is is another reason reason why I think WW3 will be less a war between nations and more a war between peoples...even within the United States.

John

Post by John »

guest wrote: > vincecate said : " Europe underestimates the risk of Islam to
> them."

> No, we don't! But our leaders won't hear it... The 'Great
> Replacement' (of populations) has started, unless we fight back,
> of course! But our leaders won't let us...
psCargile wrote: > This is is another reason reason why I think WW3 will be less a
> war between nations and more a war between peoples...even within
> the United States.
There will certain be a lot of that, but there'll also be a lot of war
between nations.

One thing that happens is that different ethnic groups within a nation
appear to be enemies, but then they unite against a common enemy
during a generational crisis war. This, by the way, is why I'm
suspicious of the assertion that Iraq is going to be split into two
(or three) countries. During Iraq's last two crisis wars -- the
Iran/Iraq war of the 1980s, and the Great Iraqi Revolution of 1920 --
all the different ethnic groups that had been fighting one another
were all united.