Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aedens

Re: Financial topics

Post by aedens »

They mentioned there gosplan over there as fyp as a afterthought as we measure the truest measure of how much government confiscates from its citizens isn't the level of taxation, but of spending.

http://www.todayscatholicworld.com/mari ... ophecy.pdf

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

I think this is well said:

"Since 2009, both the stock market and the broad U.S. economy have been dependent on perpetual support from massive federal deficits and unprecedented money creation. Meanwhile, Wall Street is content to ignore the extent of this support, and looks on every movement of the economy as a sign of intrinsic health – which is a lot like admiring the graceful flight of a dead parrot swinging by a string from the ceiling fan. "

http://www.hussmanfunds.com/wmc/wmc121224.htm

aedens

Post by aedens »

All financial records of epa and doe should be audited from cabinet staff level and up. Jackson should be jailed.
Massive gosplan economic fraud as countless thousands got economically butchered. Lies upon lies upon lies.............
Failure to clarify by the Democrats own liberal agenda which is fact, and the bloggers dangerous ability to see ahead
of the curve in my opinion to date.
Stated was bend the curve: - failed from fraud all lies
Goal: Regulatory Process - failed
No Global currency as such:
Stiff Conditions: - designed fraud
Long term growth: - fraud infested
Derivatives are insurance contracts OTC. Political kill lists
Taxpayer regard’s to currency puts. Debasement policys
And given that I respect the office of the President we looked to reason: Smothered and murdered in fraud.
By spring Obama's campaign promises will not produce miracles. He also cited the "vulnerable political set up," "lack of unified laws,"
and "divisions among the elite," which becomes clear in these crisis conditions. Old fr#$%in school infested lock box decrepid thieves.
Social Security is a insurance program and what are you going to do with those broken and worn out from working decades.
If I here another you must all work longer I am going to punch them in there ignorant face.

Here is the current facts, December 19, increasing by another $10 billion, and hit a fresh all time gross high of $146 billion. Judging by what is increasingly a rotation out of stocks and into bonds, the smart money - correction the only money remaining - appears positioned correctly once again.
Remember: always do what they do, not what they say. Unsure if target one date H will make it we discussed on the avarice swing trade.
They all lie and they are running out of sheep as we call burn rate. Run you fools....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMNwi0AujFs

Release the Kraken, print more you idiots or,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/1 ... 53300.html
The kids are tired of retards and found a way in spite of idiots and statist retards.
Last edited by aedens on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

OLD1953

Post by OLD1953 »

People want security, not fast growth and risk now. Going to be interesting if we actually do stop creating that many bonds, where does the money go then? Mattresses?

Problem with passing any law now is the amendments tied to it. People who want to create products in the US, cool, tie in increased H1-B's and immigrant amnesty and that bill is dead in the water.

I'm more than a little astonished at the congressional inaction over the budget/taxes/sequesteration. I guess I underestimated their ability to rationalize inaction. It's certainly flying in the face of the kick the can theory though there's still time for them to kick the can again. And will be yet for a month or two, tax bills can be backdated, supplementals can be passed, etc.

aedens

Post by aedens »

I went over the democrats own talking points. Both sides are planning 2014 election rhetoric as Rome burns as we ponder 2016 to close the final spasm of a distorted once called republic. These people are top to bottom are the dust bin of history and and are just instant cutouts in the information age. No need to scorn a few that screwed it up as they clutch at base emotes to stuff straw men. My reference was pointed at Winston's musing in the delightfull apoplectical irony of his cousins. Meanwhile the tranche funds flow at blinding speed as the pressitutes wings flap around the misery of our departed chidlren that 312 weeks earlier are dismantled on demand from the sickening waste called news today. I forget the man who quiped that is not life absurb at times. Meanwhile we burn rate all color's for molech and mammom. Enjoy the hand up your wifes buttucks before you fly since you deserve it serfs. We are surrounded on the ship of fools. Let me guess that if we left SAE the towers would be up but another false flag would of been found anyway. FDR and the period to 1955 is of my reading for a few more month's on the rate of change or just a increase of lunatics per million so called homo sapiens they allude to.

I read the lookback elements of the so called bill but locally we are in our locality bracing for thousands to be released. The calm before the back wall that we earlier had seen and adjusted our view for is here very soon. That passing moment was forumed as we moved away to the wisdom to be unleashed on us from those who totaly own it now. We know about the Asian energy growth rate here for a long time and the zealot who resigned was a play or be played moment that educated person will reflect on as they all do. We noted the ash issues and containment issues with a bankrupt thread on the cradle to grave ineptitude of the whole regulatory issue. Yes we need a proper scope to maintain and contain criminal elements to water, air and land issues and we got green mask zealots. The White House got the memo that the power cord the zealots wanted to annialate still powers with coal so the left coast and the right coast can turn the switch in the morning or be in the stone ages.
Last edited by aedens on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:13 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

OLD1953 wrote:China's energy plan isn't a secret,
China's energy plan is to continue to put a new coal powered electric power generation plant in operation every two weeks.

Everything else is chump change.

China, like the U.S., has hundreds of years worth of known coal reserves.

China is using their coal reserves as the cheapest form of electricity generation China has.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

aedens wrote:I went over the democrats own talking points. Both sides are planning 2014 as we ponder 2016 to close the final spasm of a distorted once called republic.
I believe you are giving the Republicans way too much credit. They are about as incompetent at political posturing as any group of politicians in history. Their previous low point was the budget battle with Bill Clinton over shutting down the government in the 1990s, but they are doing an even better job of screwing up right now.

The way to play politics on this for the Republicans is to force Obama to break his promises by refusing a deal that would keep his promises, instead the Republicans are taking credit for all the bad things that Obama wants to do, but can not without putting the blame on the Republicans. Obama is not that smart, but the Republicans are indeed that stupid.

Obama promised not to allow the sequester on the defense department go into effect and not to allow taxes to rise on those making less than 250,000. Republicans should simply pass a bill that keeps those promises, and does nothing else, and dare the President and the Democrats to pass it. Then let Obama explain to the American people why it did not work if he passes it, or why he refuses to keep his promises, if he allows the Democrats in the Senate to kill it. But that is way too complicated for the Republicans to grasp.

aedens

Post by aedens »

I did not want to give either any credit. The hard right wants the tea bag partizans who dislike being silenced for well over three trillion unaudited reason is the point ongoing. Who runs barter town was never a thought we missed. Who has not passed legal budget for how long now?
Attachments
kent state allison kraus.jpg
kent state allison kraus.jpg (20.65 KiB) Viewed 3108 times
Last edited by aedens on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

OLD1953 wrote: Going to be interesting if we actually do stop creating that many bonds, where does the money go then? Mattresses?
Did the world end and we all got transported into an alternative reality where the facts are different.

The United States Federal Reserve is printing money to buy the MBS and other debt issued by the U.S. government and U.S. government sponsored ( and guaranteed - since Obama ) enterprises.

That problem does not exist because the Federal Government is not borrowing enough money.

aedens

Post by aedens »

Pointless - spending trumps mbs or bonds issuances as notes. Debasement is not about currency it is about survival.
digital base M1 recycle for POMO is not wealth creation and the end of the line as the tea party notes correctly.
They know the basics that the consumer is soveriegn. At least the russians defended the people with the tanks
as they turned them on those who sent them. China they butchered there own. We get joined at the hip bullshit.
Last edited by aedens on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.