Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

The interplay of politics and the media with music and culture
draaz

Post by draaz »

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

John

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by John »

Who created Lord Krishna?

draaz

Post by draaz »

John wrote:Who created Lord Krishna?
nobody. and he is beyond our poor fund of understanding, just as we cannot even tell this thing that who is our real father and has tilled our mother before our birth.

similarly no one can approach him directly, he can also be approached provided one follows the process. ( just as we have to approach the real mother for knowing that who has tilled our real mother before our birth. )

and now because we havent seen our fathre before our birth. so we ( all as child ) can talk all nonsense that there is no father, there is this or that etc.

but no actual intelligent person will listen to anything or anyone else beside his own real mother. for it is she who has seen our father before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her.

and if you trace out that who is father, of your own fathers, fathers, fathers, father than ultimately you will find Krishna at the top as cause of all causes, who gave creation the first push and than all successful pushes are taking place under his directions.

and it is not that no one can approach Krishna he also can be approached just as we approach our father with the help of our mother.

but fun is people want to understand Krishna as he actually is without approaching his recognized agent or authority ( aka mother ) that is there gross mistake. and thus they are bound to be puzzled.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

draaz wrote:...
You know, draax,.. it would be more interesting to me (and probably only me) if you would have posted your "insights" in your own native language, perhaps WITH the "english" version either interspersed or following.

Quite a bit of what you seemed to be saying SEEMS to have been lost in translation, and I'd rather like to have the "source material" to check to "disambiguate" those parts that seem a little "fuzzy".

Thanks dude! Aloha. :) <shaka nui!>

esthec

Post by esthec »

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

draaz

Post by draaz »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote:
You know, draax,.. it would be more interesting to me (and probably only me) if you would have posted your "insights" in your own native language, perhaps WITH the "english" version either interspersed or following.

Quite a bit of what you seemed to be saying SEEMS to have been lost in translation, and I'd rather like to have the "source material" to check to "disambiguate" those parts that seem a little "fuzzy".

and although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

and now because you have pressed so much on english thus you are rascal hypocrite and who likes hypocrite ? huh? do you even yourself like that ?

if not than how can you expect that i will like such hypocrites ( like yourself )

FishbellykanakaDude

draaz wrote:

and although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

and now because you have pressed so much on english thus you are rascal hypocrite and who likes hypocrite ? huh? do you even yourself like that ?

if not than how can you expect that i will like such hypocrites ( like yourself )
:) Smiles and aloha nui to you, Draaz!

I only wish I was one twentieth as competent in your language as you are in mine.

In my experience it's quite helpful to see the source material from which a translation is derived to clarify possible "fuzzy bits" and unclear areas.

Why would you have a problem providing your source material?

I personally find your theological arguments interesting, if unconvincing,.. but they may well be unconvincing to me because I don't understand them particularly well because of "fuzzy translation" on the author's part.

My own (thoroughly wacky) personal theology, which I describe rather self-sarcastically as being "Catholic Tengriism", is VERY difficult for me to describe in sensible terms, and is therefore even more difficult for others to understand.

But I do actually believe what I believe, and "Catholic Tengriism" is a pretty darn good description in my (admittedly self-serving) opinion! :)

So, in closing, I'd like to commend you on your contributions to the forum, and would urge you to not overly pounce on folks that offer you suggestions as to how to make your points more persuasive.

Mahalo Draaz, a me aloha nui īa ʻoe, a nā pōmaikaʻi kekahi, kuʻu hoaloha. <shaka nui!>
( Thanks/respect Drazz, and love/well-wishes to you, as well as blessings, my dear friend! )

esthec

Post by esthec »

draaz wrote:
FishbellykanakaDude wrote: :) Smiles and aloha nui to you, Draaz!

I only wish I was one twentieth as competent in your language as you are in mine.

In my experience it's quite helpful to see the source material from which a translation is derived to clarify possible "fuzzy bits" and unclear areas.

Why would you have a problem providing your source material?

I personally find your theological arguments interesting, if unconvincing,.. but they may well be unconvincing to me because I don't understand them particularly well because of "fuzzy translation" on the author's part.

My own (thoroughly wacky) personal theology, which I describe rather self-sarcastically as being "Catholic Tengriism", is VERY difficult for me to describe in sensible terms, and is therefore even more difficult for others to understand.

But I do actually believe what I believe, and "Catholic Tengriism" is a pretty darn good description in my (admittedly self-serving) opinion! :)

So, in closing, I'd like to commend you on your contributions to the forum, and would urge you to not overly pounce on folks that offer you suggestions as to how to make your points more persuasive.

Mahalo Draaz, a me aloha nui īa ʻoe, a nā pōmaikaʻi kekahi, kuʻu hoaloha. <shaka nui!>
( Thanks/respect Drazz, and love/well-wishes to you, as well as blessings, my dear friend! )

now kind point out that where im lost in this Practical explanation. kind point that out.

and what is that unconvincing thing ? that there is father before our birth ? and our authority ( or mother ) has seen him ? and knows it that who has tilled her ?

is this thing is unconvincing ? than you explain us the process of recognizing of our real father. go ahead and do it.

and no saying ( you can never say this thing in every or any respect that there is no father before our birth { it is impossible to say }) for you are not dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother.

for if you i have to listen to you on the basics of faith or belief, personal experience or holy books quotes than rest of all 3500 religions are doing the same thing is that means i have to follow all of them ? so that is not the arguement.

and as far as question of us ( The Hare Krishnas ) so here is Practical explanation for that which supports our authority.

for as i said before that //although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.//

and this Practical explanation has no fault at all. but if you think that there is something lost or pointless or unconvincing than you kindly point that thing out and finish the business. ( for its an open challenge )

FishbellykanakaDude

esthec wrote:
now kind point out that where im lost in this Practical explanation. kind point that out.
We'll probably get to that after awhile. But first I'll answer this missive.

And thanks for offering to converse with me about this very interesting topic! :)
and what is that unconvincing thing ? that there is father before our birth ? and our authority ( or mother ) has seen him ? and knows it that who has tilled her ?
I do agree that all beings were born from predecessors. And that that "string" or "line" stretches back unbroken through all time, past our human ancestors, past our "animal" ancestors, past our pre-biotic ancestors, past our mineral ancestors, and past even our energetic ancestors.

Our "Father" is the collection of principles that allowed, and in fact "insisted", that the world become what it has now and will become.

Our "Mother" is the collection of developments that over time allowed the building blocks to assemble into the world that it will eventually become.

To me, these "beings" are actual persons.

is this thing is unconvincing ? than you explain us the process of recognizing of our real father. go ahead and do it.
We recognize our "real father" by recognizing our "real mother" as the collection of things of the same "nature" as herself that were born of her at the "direction" of her spouse, our father.

and no saying ( you can never say this thing in every or any respect that there is no father before our birth { it is impossible to say }) for you are not dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother.
We were indeed "assembled" at the "insistence" of our father by our mother from her source material. But the important thing is that the "chain" of being goes back "mechanically" all the way to the first "insistence" from the father.

The above "explanation" is what I believe, and to me it comports perfectly with Catholic dogma.

for if you i have to listen to you on the basics of faith or belief, personal experience or holy books quotes than rest of all 3500 religions are doing the same thing is that means i have to follow all of them ? so that is not the arguement.

and as far as question of us ( The Hare Krishnas ) so here is Practical explanation for that which supports our authority.
Are you sure "authority" is the word you mean in the sentence above?

I claim no authority from my observation of the obvious. It does give me various insights into the "way the world works", of course, but I don't claim any "authority" to DO anything because of what I know to be true.

for as i said before that //although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.//
I'm only a "grammar nazi" for humorous effect. As I said, I commend you heartily for conversing in your "not first" language, and doing it pretty darned well! :)

and this Practical explanation has no fault at all. but if you think that there is something lost or pointless or unconvincing than you kindly point that thing out and finish the business. ( for its an open challenge )
All explanations have faults, as all analogies eventually break down eventually due to their not being "perfect" descriptions of what they are attempting to describe,.. but the "convincing-ness" of an explanation is determined by it's congruity with "the point" of the thing in question.

In other words: I'm not sure (in this case) what point you're trying to make with the explanation that you've given.

Aloha and nā mahalo to yaʻ! :) <shaka nui!>
Last edited by FishbellykanakaDude on Tue May 21, 2019 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

FishbellykanakaDude

draaz wrote:Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

Is your point that because we do forget things, we might have forgotten our "past lives"?

Since a "past life" is a thing, it's certainly possible,.. but not remembering something doesn't mean that it DOES exist.

I agree that it's impossible to understand the nature of God. It's also only possible to believe that which is not understandable by simply choosing to believe that it exists and continually testing it's believable-ness against reality as you experience it.

I have found it preferable to change my "limited understanding" of God, as opposed to not believing in God per se, as those attributes of God that I find "disproven" are found (by me).

Over time, my limited understanding of God has "grown" by trimming off the "silly" attributes that God has been described having.
_______

Agreed. A witness must exist at the same "time" as one's "father" exists before you exist to inform you that your father is in fact your father.

To believe in authorities lesser than the "ultimate" authority, one needs a reason to do so, as only the ultimate authority "deserves" to be utterly believed in.

That is my opinion as to how belief works. God deserves belief while all others must prove their necessity.

I choose to utterly believe in God. I choose to conditionally believe in all other "things" in as much as they are "tests" with which to trim God of unnecessary attributes.

This "testing" is what we call "life" (living). Life is learning that which makes not being overly anxious about the "sin" in the world easier to do.

_______
Since I see life as learning to not be anxious about evil (though I'm fine with being anxious about my own evil/sinfullness), and there's always more evilness to "learn from", there is no such thing as wasting my time in life.

Now, I do see it as laziness to not use "lesser authorities" as tests to find that which should be "disassociated" (stripped) from God's attributes. Which in practice means: I don't accept what "authorities" say as full truth, but I do accept that they help FIND (either positively or negatively) and refine the actual attributes of God.

I believe happiness to not be contingent on anything other than a willfulness to continually "refine" one's understanding of God.

A "more complete" understanding of God reduces anxiety in this world, and it IS more difficult to not "know" that happiness is not contingent on one's anxiety level, but happiness is not contingent on one's level of anxiety.

Cultural taboos, and their co-relative "ceremonies", are usually good for not aggravating one's anxiety level, which does make it easier to be happy, and there are MANY cultures that share many behavioral prohibitions, but each of those prohibitions indicate some "demon" (anxiety producing "attraction") that is to be learned from (preferably NOT by giving into them) so as to reduce anxiety and make it easier to be happy.

I put all "lesser authorities" that are "beneath the 3-part-that-is-one God" in the same "bucket" as "demons", where some few are very near "God" in "holiness" while most all are various degrees of evil-producing.
I prefer to see most people as "not well informed" about "God Stuff" (practical religion) and that most people try to do their best while quite a lot of people try to "take best advantage of others to 'enrich' themselves" through life.

Once again, some cultural traditions help us to understand God better, and some don't. Of course, those that don't DO act as "lesson teachers" (demons) from whom people learn what NOT to do.
I personally disagree with the premise that it's "best" to become "freed" from old age, disease and death.

I see "reincarnation" as a non-person thing, meaning: The "person-ness" of a person passes to a "place" where acceptance of forgiveness for your choices in "human life" determine whether you infinitely learn to enjoy "creation" (approaching God) or infinitely learn to enjoy learning (overcoming evils).

We do "reincarnate", by which our non-person "parts" are returned to their source to help create the "future", but our person-ness is always a "fading memory" in "the substantial classroom", though sometimes a very long lasting and "nearly archetypal" one.

All "evils" are fodder for us to learn from. They are necessary. If by being "freed" from evils, by seeing them as what they truly are, such that they have no real power over our "happiness", is what you mean, then I agree with you.

Aloha dude! :) <shaka nui!>