Children and schools

The interplay of politics and the media with music and culture
OLD1953

Children and schools

Post by OLD1953 »

Please don't try to tell me private schools are better, at all but the very highest cost schools they are worse. And I've heard of some extreme bullying at those high cost places, a student worth 50K per year to a school simply CAN'T get kicked out for bad behavior. Or disciplined in any way that might make them call Mommy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/09/opini ... .html?_r=1

psCargile

Re: Children and schools

Post by psCargile »

Uhh, private schools are better. All that happened in the Lexington Public School system. There no mention of a private school or the attendence of a private school in the article. The article states the little girl is back in public school becasue her parents took her out of school for treament for the traumatic experience. But there would be no way in hell I would send my son back to a school like that unless some teachers were fired and punished for child neglect and abuse.

samueljordan

Post by samueljordan »

School the an important part or children and i want to say only that, every parents should give admission there where not only give the knowledge of books but also give knowledge of humanity most important thing is that management should understand the financial problems of the parents of students but we can't find such kind of schools at this time. :?

gerald

Post by gerald »

Yes, education has changed, but consider what was need to pass an 8th grade test 1n 1895, --- have standards changed? Looks like it, and this may be a large part of the problem. Dumb and dumber.
http://www.salina.com/1895test/

AyanPrince

Post by AyanPrince »

The article states the little girl is back in public school becasue her parents took her out of school for treament for the traumatic experience.