Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Cool Breeze

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Cool Breeze »

DaKardii wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:41 pm
Eventually, somebody will end up pulling a trigger that will set all the gunpowder off. That will be what starts World War III. Meanwhile, I personally believe that the war will start within the "Eurasian Heartland" itself because of what's at stake there. My second place prediction is the Middle East. All the other carnage in East Asia will come afterward.
I'm with John here, except I slightly favor Turkey and Israel as being the first to strike (whomever). As John has said (or others?), I think Russia waits the carnage out for a while. China will make their move during the distractions and then everything really begins.

And to top it off, to really pique John's interest, the man of abomination rises out of the fray, "creates world peace" and no one believes the last few truly human people that he is the quintessential anti-human and god hater. If those things occur, it will be obvious to us, and it won't matter what we say, those who fear death and love the world will take the mark. The rest will suffer, but be with God, no better paradox could there be ... since the students are never greater than the master, they will take on what he had to.

Re: Russia mobilizing vs Ukraine

Post by Guest »

Navigator wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:27 pm
They want the Baltics back too.

Given Europe's current state, plus a weak US administration, they know they will be able to get away with this.
Wouldn't attacking the Balics require a NATO military response?

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:06 pm
Wouldn't attacking the Baltics require a NATO military response?
My bet is that Putin will go all in after Ukraine. After that he will take a breather to get ready for the Baltics.

Then, yes, his going after the Baltics will require a NATO response.

But my guess is that they will appear so weak due to an almost non-existent response to the Ukrainian campaign that the threat of this will not dissuade him.

He could also have intel that the Chinese will be going after Taiwan at the same time he will be prepared to go into the Baltics. This is my guess.

tim

Post by tim »

Navigator wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:38 pm
Guest wrote:
My bet is that Putin will go all in after Ukraine. After that he will take a breather to get ready for the Baltics.

But my guess is that they will appear so weak due to an almost non-existent response to the Ukrainian campaign that the threat of this will not dissuade him.

He could also have intel that the Chinese will be going after Taiwan at the same time he will be prepared to go into the Baltics. This is my guess.
Nearly a repeat of Hitler and Stalin dividing up Europe.

We even have our own Neville Chamberlain.

How history repeats! It would be exciting if I didn't know where this story leads.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/3 ... rom-taiwan

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-55926248

While we argue about gender and transgender abilities in the military our enemies continue to prepare for war.

Learning about WWII I never understood how Germany got away with rebuilding its military after WWI and how it was such a surprise when they defeated France so quickly.

I still think a "Chinese Pearl Harbor attack" is in our future with a missile attack on American cities. Same strategy Japan had knock us out of the war quickly even though it will not work.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

tim wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:55 pm
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/3 ... rom-taiwan

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-55926248

While we argue about gender and transgender abilities in the military our enemies continue to prepare for war.

Learning about WWII I never understood how Germany got away with rebuilding its military after WWI and how it was such a surprise when they defeated France so quickly.

I still think a "Chinese Pearl Harbor attack" is in our future with a missile attack on American cities. Same strategy Japan had knock us out of the war quickly even though it will not work.
The Germans were more advanced, had solidarity, and the other nations were lazy. In terms of intelligence, strategy, advancement of science, etc. what they did in 10 years shows that they have various characteristics superior to most nations/peoples, when it comes to "the world." This is the reason why terms like "racism" are so meaningless.

Why would China bother, tim? Can't they just invade Taiwan and if they wanna f with somebody, isn't it just Japan as John indicates?

Post by Guest »

Navigator wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:38 pm
Guest wrote:

How long of a breather?

ARM THE CHECHENS.

John

Post by John »

2-Apr-21 World View -- Russia massing forces on Ukraine border, apparently planning imminent invasion

Russia fires back at reports of a potential invasion of Ukraine

** 2-Apr-21 World View -- Russia massing forces on Ukraine border, apparently planning imminent invasion
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e210402

Contents:
Russia massing forces on Ukraine border, apparently planning imminent invasion
Russia fires back at reports of a potential invasion of Ukraine

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Russia, Ukraine, Donbas,
European Command, EUCOM, Crimea, Dmitry Peskov,
Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17, Buk 9M38 missile,
John Kirby

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Russia is not going to attack the Baltic states unless there's a major incident that forces it to do so defensively.

If Russia's going to go on the offensive, it probably will do so in Ukraine, in the Eastern Balkans, in the Caucasus, and/or in the Far East. And it will be doing so in order to create buffers against China and Turkey.

Post by Guest »

DaKardii wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:51 pm
Russia is not going to attack the Baltic states unless there's a major incident that forces it to do so defensively.

If Russia's going to go on the offensive, it probably will do so in Ukraine, in the Eastern Balkans, in the Caucasus, and/or in the Far East. And it will be doing so in order to create buffers against China and Turkey.
Yes, because everything that Russia does is justified and is done only as a matter of defense.

Yeah. Right.