Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

America will soon be Zimbabwe. Come on, Second Wave, we need you...

Red

Post by Red »

The first thing President Biden will do is ban firearms via Executive order. The second: 19 trillion dollars in reparations for slavery. The US dollar will collapse instantly. You have been warned.

Post by Guest »

Red wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:39 am
The first thing President Biden will do is ban firearms via Executive order. The second: 19 trillion dollars in reparations for slavery. The US dollar will collapse instantly. You have been warned.
No worries, mate. We are all going to be incinerated in a nuclear war soon :)

Post by Guest »

These two billboards represent the past and present America perfectly. Game over.

Post by Guest »

The first add wasn't from 1999, it was from 2009. Which means that American society is rotting away even faster than most believe. No wonder the country is collapsing with crack pot ideals of beauty like 'body positivity' taking over the culture. American society has become fat, sloppy, and stupid. The country has run its course and what you are now witnessing in the streets of America are the consequences of 60 years of liberalism allowed to run amok.

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:13 am
The first add wasn't from 1999, it was from 2009. Which means that American society is rotting away even faster than most believe. No wonder the country is collapsing with crack pot ideals of beauty like 'body positivity' taking over the culture. American society has become fat, sloppy, and stupid. The country has run its course and what you are now witnessing in the streets of America are the consequences of 60 years of liberalism allowed to run amok.
I went into the Adidas store in Portland, Oregon a few months ago. (The same store was looted last week by "protesters".). It looked like a parody, but their entire ad campaign for the store was based on grossly overweight women. It was repulsive to look at, but I guess that’s par for the course in today's America. :roll:

Post by Guest »

If Trump loses and Biden wins, chaos will ensue. Biden is incapable of being President. The cabinet and all of the appointees will have no leadership. Effectively there would be no head of government. As long as Biden would be there, the VP could not take over. So CHAOS until Biden would be replaced.

Replacement would be chaotic as well. The markets would be run by politics. Main Street would be dead meat. It would be Russia after Yeltsin.

I do not need financial nerds to tell me this.

Post by Guest »

Dow 9000 in 2021

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:30 pm
Dow 9000 in 2021
Dow zero in 2021

Xeraphim1

Post by Xeraphim1 »

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:42 pm
You're right that Duterte gave in to Xi Jinping, but Xi explicitly
threatened war if Duterte hadn't done so
So much for the mighty, mighty Filipino military. Whoever Xeraphim is, best you drink heavily and eat quickly because it doesn't look like your dream retirement is going to last long. Just saying.
I explicitly said the Philippine military has no force projection capability and readily admit that China overmatches it. You've ignored everything I've posted because you're rather post contentless messages. Done with you now.