Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Xeraphim1

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Xeraphim1 »

Interesting Twitter thread:

https://twitter.com/fatimatlis/status/1 ... Sw4Mxz6mqg
A source tells me that many Russian tanks/heavy machines don’t simply run out of fuel — crews dump the fuel intentionally, as soon as they learn that their destination is Kyiv. After all they’ve been told that they were going as “peacekeepers” to “protect Russians” in Donbas.

don’t mean, that they’re suddenly stricken with shame & don’t want to obey orders. What I’m told is that their reasons are much simpler than that: heavy machinery is an easy target for anybody, while a death trap for the riders & they don’t want to die So it’s fear, not sympathy
Might be why so many tanks etc. have been destroyed/captured And is telling about the morale of the Russian soldiers

Post by Guest »

Thank you for your excellent work, John. I have been following you since 2012. I also buy all of your books.

I am one of the 'guests'.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Thanks too, John.
I agree with you on most things, it’s just inflation I disagree.
So you will be 78 soon. What day? March 5 I will be 64.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

British foreign secretary says Ukraine war will last 10, 15, maybe even 20 years; and that Russia will lose in the end.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/ru ... e-8de46653

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

DaKardii wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:33 pm
British foreign secretary says Ukraine war will last 10, 15, maybe even 20 years; and that Russia will lose in the end.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/ru ... e-8de46653
This is what Western Europe wants. They can continue to do business with Russia while the Russians are bled white in Ukraine, while they don't have to send any troops, just supplies and ammo. The Ukrainians can do all the fighting/dying.

This is a pipe dream.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNZ0so0LCoM
Here’s What Happens If China Invades Taiwan
2,904,649 viewsFeb 26, 2022

DISLIKE

DOWNLOAD

SAVE

Johnny Harris
2.32M subscribers
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Lightbulb

Post by Lightbulb »

I'll add my thanks to John for all his efforts.
And thanks to all the experts who post.
I appreciate the exchange of ideas, experience and insight.
It is sad but genius is often goes unappreciated.
John may not live forever but his work will.
Thank you John and thank you all for the education I've received by eavesdropping on your conversations.

Post by Guest »

#BREAKING: — Wheat prices up 5%, up to 14-year high of $974.

thinker

Post by thinker »

John I also want to thank you for your amazing work I used to think I was the only one who had any idea of what was coming until I found your site almost 20 years ago. Your work is an amazing and I would say a true gift to the world. I also want to thank the experts that contribute to the conversation on this forum. Also John if you ever feel that your work is not appreciated or you feel alone just think about the people all over the world that have read your work and benefited from it and think of the members of this forum as your pals at the local watering hole except for having to spend all that money on drinks. Your work is a great legacy that should make you very proud. About that Fiona Hill peace it seems to me to be a hit peace on Trump and the Republicans in order to put all the blame for the disasters of the Biden admin. and the Democrats on anyone but them, which shows that even in war time these retards can't put politics aside. As far as China stabbing Russia in the back it might have already started, I read an article that stated that China is not backing Russia's move on Ukraine because they fear sanctions from the west. I still feel that food is the biggest problem for China when it comes to war and some of that Russian agricultural land would be real helpful . If they are seeing weakness from Russia they may just say to hell with it lets take care of our food problem right now.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Wars Rarely Achieve Their Initial Goals: The Curse of Second-Order Effects
March 2, 2022
https://www.oftwominds.com/blogmar22/war-goals3-22.html