Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by John »

** 13-Nov-2020 World View: Election results
Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:19 pm
> What's your take on Trump pulling off the election (legal)
> contest? I can see that it is slowly mounting and I believe he
> will. It will be an amazing time in American history, for how a
> true patriot never stopped fighting and/or didn't allow a corrupt,
> co-opted pol try to ruin the country (even more). Of course, much
> pain will come with it too as there are millions of people who are
> pawns of the media and technocracy.
The probability of reversing the election results is pretty much zero.

The Democrats committed numerous criminal activities in a number of
states, and usually didn't even try to hide it, but there's no
provable evidence that these activities affected enough votes to
determine the winner.

Trump is doing the nation a big favor by pursuing these court cases.
The purpose is not to reverse the election results. The purpose is to
make sure that the Democrats don't commit the same criminal activities
in future elections. The result of these court cases should be (we
hope) that a firm set of rules will be devised and enforced in this
new world of massive unsolicited ballots for how future elections
should be run, so that these controversies won't arise.

These court cases are a big benefit to Biden, because they'll help
convince people that he won legitimately. I predict that after it's
all over, he'll be grateful and gloat about it.

Trump is enduring the usual piles of crap from the Democrats and
media, but we all owe him a debt of gratitude for enduring it, and
doing what's best for the country.

Post by Guest »

John wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:45 pm

determine the winner.
Incorrect. Enough evidence has been gathered on fraudulent votes in several swing states to overturn the election and keep Trump in office.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... -election/

However, it's guaranteed that the Democrats/Deep State will attempt a violent coup once they lose the court battle over the 2020 presidential election, which is why Trump is cleaning out the Department of Defense and trying to withdraw U.S. troops from the Middle East.

While you're reviewing this, I also strongly recommend researching Dominion Voting Systems and how it deleted millions of votes cast for Trump, and start watching One America News and InfoWars, the ONLY reliable sources for news left in America.

Post by Guest »

Correction: the only reliable news networks left on TV. Sites like the one I linked in the above posts obviously remain reliable.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:

determine the winner.
I'm not saying that the probability is super high, but it's certainly not zero. And your second paragraph is flat out not true - of course there is provable evidence. They have it. We agree on a lot and our personality types, just so you know, get us into trouble when we talk like this John. What you are saying is a fine statement at the end; that is, "these activities ... to determine the winner." That's the question, it's a legal one and an evidence based one with threshold. But of course there is provable evidence. I"m just saying don't go over the top. Rather, say, "They have the evidence but a judge/SCOTUS, I believe, will not alter the entire election based on xyz."

That's all.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:23 pm
John wrote:

determine the winner.
Incorrect. Enough evidence has been gathered on fraudulent votes in several swing states to overturn the election and keep Trump in office.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... -election/

However, it's guaranteed that the Democrats/Deep State will attempt a violent coup once they lose the court battle over the 2020 presidential election, which is why Trump is cleaning out the Department of Defense and trying to withdraw U.S. troops from the Middle East.

While you're reviewing this, I also strongly recommend researching Dominion Voting Systems and how it deleted millions of votes cast for Trump, and start watching One America News and InfoWars, the ONLY reliable sources for news left in America.
Exactly my point.

The same black pill "Republicans" or "Conservatives" always come with the defeatist attitude. Why? They are used to losing. They are used to the system. This man will not quit. He is totally different. Yet they don't consider that in their handicapping. I don't blame them for being status quo, or salty, that's all they have seen in their lives.

But sometimes a real winner and ball buster comes around. That changes things. Big things.

Post by Guest »

John wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:19 pm
> What's your take on Trump pulling off the election (legal)
> contest? I can see that it is slowly mounting and I believe he
> will. It will be an amazing time in American history, for how a
> true patriot never stopped fighting and/or didn't allow a corrupt,
> co-opted pol try to ruin the country (even more). Of course, much
> pain will come with it too as there are millions of people who are
> pawns of the media and technocracy.

determine the winner.

Trump is doing the nation a big favor by pursuing these court cases.
The purpose is not to reverse the election results. The purpose is to
make sure that the Democrats don't commit the same criminal activities
in future elections. The result of these court cases should be (we
hope) that a firm set of rules will be devised and enforced in this
new world of massive unsolicited ballots for how future elections
should be run, so that these controversies won't arise.

These court cases are a big benefit to Biden, because they'll help
convince people that he won legitimately. I predict that after it's
all over, he'll be grateful and gloat about it.

Trump is enduring the usual piles of crap from the Democrats and
media, but we all owe him a debt of gratitude for enduring it, and
doing what's best for the country.
I agree and this is why I find it hard to believe America is going to unite in the coming crisis.

The conservatives I know are pissed off and openly state the election has been stolen.

When your vote no longer matters, you don't have a country. Its finished. The left can do what it wants we soon will not have a Constitution. The Constitution is just a piece of paper created by old white men. No place for it in this progressive utopia.

Your average conservative will not care when China hits Taiwan. They sure won't be running to the recruiting office to sign up to fight the PLA in an Asian war.

If China attacked the West Coast, who are they attacking? Conservatives with American values do not live there.

America is no longer America. We watched as the country lost its European character and white Americans slowly became minorities in their own country. We watched as the rule of law was eroded and the police stood down and let American cities burn to the ground. We watched as feminism destroyed the traditional family unit and marriage. We watched as 1984 esque unwritten laws were established in America. Try arguing about how a cloth mask doesn't stop an airborne virus (with a 99.98% survival rate) or try to point out the FBI crime statistics and see what happens. The left is going after children confusing them with this transsexual bullshit and gender confusion.

There is nothing left to conserve or fight for.

Biden is not the problem he is the symptom. You had a Presidential political candidate receive $10 million dollars from China, who we are going to war with soon, and yet half the country or more supports him!

Compare what is happening today to Watergate.

Its a joke. This country is finished.

Luckily for me I have no family left or children.

I plan on living in luxury and comfort as long as possible just as the Romans did when the barbarians were at the gate.

Post by Guest »

I agree and this is why I find it hard to believe America is going to unite in the coming crisis.

The conservatives I know are pissed off and openly state the election has been stolen.

When your vote no longer matters, you don't have a country. Its finished. The left can do what it wants we soon will not have a Constitution. The Constitution is just a piece of paper created by old white men. No place for it in this progressive utopia.

Your average conservative will not care when China hits Taiwan. They sure won't be running to the recruiting office to sign up to fight the PLA in an Asian war.

If China attacked the West Coast, who are they attacking? Conservatives with American values do not live there.

America is no longer America. We watched as the country lost its European character and white Americans slowly became minorities in their own country. We watched as the rule of law was eroded and the police stood down and let American cities burn to the ground. We watched as feminism destroyed the traditional family unit and marriage. We watched as 1984 esque unwritten laws were established in America. Try arguing about how a cloth mask doesn't stop an airborne virus (with a 99.98% survival rate) or try to point out the FBI crime statistics and see what happens. The left is going after children confusing them with this transsexual bullshit and gender confusion.

Biden is not the problem he is the symptom. You had a Presidential political candidate receive $10 million dollars from China, who we are going to war with soon, and yet half the country or more supports him!

I plan on living in luxury and comfort as long as possible just as the Romans did when the barbarians were at the gate.
I could have written this. I agree with every point; only I don't live in luxury. (I used to.)

I am now stateless.

Let the illegals, black radicals, and feminists, and transgenders fight the Chinese. I no longer care what happens to my FORMER country.

Post by Guest »

I'm intrigued by the work Sidney Powell is doing in terms of investigating the Dominion election machines. She appears capable and confident that she has evidence which is a game changer.

If her claims can be substantiated, it would blow open the whole election. America would be in the same category as Venezuela, Cuba, Ukraine, Russia et al.

Post by Guest »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... -happened/

Very interesting. The U.S. Army raided Scytl and seized their servers in Frankfurt, Germany several days ago, obtaining direct proof that the European company was involved in the Democrats' 2020 election fraud. This helps explain why Esper was fired, as he would have interfered in the op. Even better: the CIA was excluded from participating in the investigation.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:08 am

I could have written this. I agree with every point; only I don't live in luxury. (I used to.)

I am now stateless.

Let the illegals, black radicals, and feminists, and transgenders fight the Chinese. I no longer care what happens to my FORMER country.
You may say that now... but what happens when the outbreak of war affects you personally?