Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by John »

** 16-Feb-2024 World View: Alexei Navalny

I knew that Alexei Navalny was
important, of course, but I've been
surprised by the depth of the coverage
of his death and life. Apparently he's
much more of a threat to Putin than I'd
realized, and still is, so some extent,
from the grave.

It occurs to me that Putin had Navalny
killed because Navalny was too much of a
threat to his autocracy, just as the
Democrats are doing all they can to
"kill" Trump through phony lawfare
attacks because he's too much of a
threat to the Democrats' autocracy.

Honest Truth

Post by Honest Truth »

The ultimate test, which I fear will fall on deaf ears and blind eyes, but I'll try anyway. Others know it, so John should, and it will require changing one's mind, which is hard for many to do, so let's see.

https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/17 ... 9120939222

Navalny was a color revolutionary and traitor to his country. The CIA wouldn't pay him as much as he wanted, Russia found out, and that's that.

Let's cut the crap here. And start to wake up to real life.

Honest Truth

Post by Honest Truth »

DT Subscriber wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:47 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:30 am
⚡️BREAKING: Alexey Navalny dies in Russian polar correctional colony – local media

It is suspected the Russian opposition figure died from a blood clot.

If this is true, I wonder if it will make any difference?
It is true. Breaking news email from the Daily Telegragh just arrived a minute ago,
Alexei Navalny dies in prison
Jailed Russian opposition leader had been serving his sentence in Siberia
Alexei Navalny is dead, the prison service of the Yamalo-Nenets region where he had been serving his sentence said on Friday.

‌The jailed opposition leader fell sick during a walk, fainted and died quickly after that, the prison service said in a statement.

In a statement published on its website, the Federal Penitentiary Service of the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District said that Navalny “felt unwell” after a walk on Friday, and “almost immediately lost consciousness”.

It said that medical staff had been called, but that they were unable to resuscitate Navalny. It said the reason of death was being established.

More follows.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/ ... n=DM279249
Have a look at the post and re-assess your thoughts.

Remember, mature people admit when they are wrong. They DO NOT continue to promote lies and propaganda.

Post by Guest »

Honest Truth wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:58 pm
The ultimate test, which I fear will fall on deaf ears and blind eyes, but I'll try anyway. Others know it, so John should, and it will require changing one's mind, which is hard for many to do, so let's see.

https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/17 ... 9120939222

Navalny was a color revolutionary and traitor to his country. The CIA wouldn't pay him as much as he wanted, Russia found out, and that's that.

Let's cut the crap here. And start to wake up to real life.
No, Navalny did not. Read the caption below the video clip.
The individual shown in this video is not Alexei Navalny but Vladimir Ashurkov.
It was recorded in 2012 by the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) and was published by the Russian state-controlled news network RT.

Guest EX

Post by Guest EX »

Navalny wasn't a good guy. He was as nationalist as Putin. Navaly didn't oppose the Ukraine war nor the annexation of the Crimea. Virtually all of the Russian "opposition" is, in fact, as dangerous as Putin. Russians are what they are. If Navaly had come to power, the honeymoon would have been very short. I don't mourn his death. I seriously doubt Russians will take to the streets in large numbers to protest his demise.

In Russia, with a very few exceptions, there are only shades of very dark grey and black. A miserable reality that is best accepted quickly.

I told you so

Post by I told you so »

When you realize this, you realize that although they may try, they can't easily finance wars/chaos/control:
Bitcoin is the best store of value the world has ever seen not because it lacks volatility (Stability will form over time) but because there is zero default risk, zero counterparty risk, while remaining highly liquid and allowing complete geographical mobility.
Now act accordingly. Before it's too late.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Guest EX wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:03 pm
Navalny wasn't a good guy. He was as nationalist as Putin. Navaly didn't oppose the Ukraine war nor the annexation of the Crimea. Virtually all of the Russian "opposition" is, in fact, as dangerous as Putin. Russians are what they are. If Navaly had come to power, the honeymoon would have been very short. I don't mourn his death. I seriously doubt Russians will take to the streets in large numbers to protest his demise.

In Russia, with a very few exceptions, there are only shades of very dark grey and black. A miserable reality that is best accepted quickly.
China's #2 Li Ke Qiang, a prominent counterweight to Xi PigKing and much more popular amongst the general populace, retired somewhat early and promptly 'drowned'. This is equivalent to a Russian oligarch 'falling' out of a tall building. There have been many 'suicides' and imprisonments of top officials in the CCP, just in the last year alone.
There's certainly much more intrigue and social instability in China and yet people focus on Russia still. Soap opera level.
Russia will be viewed as allied with the West and anything war related to them at present is either relic's of the 1st Cold War , pure stupidity or posturing for the real show that's starting to shape up and starting to become recognized. Hopefully we don't waste too much energy and materials before the real fight.

Post by Guest »

FullMoon wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:32 am
Guest EX wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:03 pm

China's #2 Li Ke Qiang, a prominent counterweight to Xi PigKing and much more popular amongst the general populace, retired somewhat early and promptly 'drowned'. This is equivalent to a Russian oligarch 'falling' out of a tall building. There have been many 'suicides' and imprisonments of top officials in the CCP, just in the last year alone.
There's certainly much more intrigue and social instability in China and yet people focus on Russia still. Soap opera level.
Russia will be viewed as allied with the West and anything war related to them at present is either relic's of the 1st Cold War , pure stupidity or posturing for the real show that's starting to shape up and starting to become recognized. Hopefully we don't waste too much energy and materials before the real fight.
So the Ukrainians will be sold out in order to have a future alliance with corrupt and backwards Russia?

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

"When China Attacks is a fire bell in the night—a warning about a war that we are already losing. It offers a frightening, and well-founded, blow-by-blow account of what might happen next."
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/16845136 ... asin_title

I think that we'll come to the point in which survival is the most important consideration, for everyone. Id rather have 5,600 nukes with advanced delivery systems pointed away from rather than towards my family.

Another guest

Post by Another guest »

FullMoon wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:28 pm
"When China Attacks is a fire bell in the night—a warning about a war that we are already losing. It offers a frightening, and well-founded, blow-by-blow account of what might happen next."
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/16845136 ... asin_title

I think that we'll come to the point in which survival is the most important consideration, for everyone. Id rather have 5,600 nukes with advanced delivery systems pointed away from rather than towards my family.
I am re-reading John's China book today. I think it is definitive.
World View: War Between China and Japan: Why America Must Be Prepared
https://www.amazon.com/World-View-Betwe ... author_mpb