Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

Many doom articles. However, you will find very little available anywhere else, in a mainstream fashion, which reports anything even half truthfully. I'd rather have doom articles and prepare for the worst than to live in LaLa Land and prepare for nothing.

Post by Guest »

I mean many doom articles here...

Post by Guest »

We're getting poorer as the government gets bigger. More debt, free stuff for lazy bottom feeders, crappy schools, insolvent pensions and social security, dysfunctional health care. Throw in a debauched currency, endless wars, PC run amok, a hapless media...and you have all the ingredients for a social meltdown.

And the loss of free speech. How much longer will people even be allowed to discuss these issues honestly and openly? Will anyone be allowed to publicly doubt climate change or question the wisdom of open borders? I doubt it will be allowed for much longer.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Many doom articles. However, you will find very little available anywhere else, in a mainstream fashion, which reports anything even half truthfully. I'd rather have doom articles and prepare for the worst than to live in LaLa Land and prepare for nothing.
This is because the people migrating to America are here for free things, not freedom. They fear freedom for the taxpayer because we might say no more free stuff for illegals.

utahbob

Post by utahbob »

John, thank you for running this forum. I tell people that they are high for the past decade if they think a peace agreement in Syria can be implemented. Due to the barbaric behavior of the cultures involved, like this: https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/statu ... 0024142850
It will be a century or more before ethnic group could forgive each other. With modern technology being able to store and archive horrible events like this, it will be harder to over come cultural biases that come with when a ethnic/religious/ tribe women are violated.
The dark ages are there again.

John

Post by John »

** 27-Oct-2019 World View: Trump announces that ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi died like a dog

• Trump announces that ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi died
    like a dog. The inset photo is of the White House Situation Room this
    morning, as they were watching the operation in real time. (Daily
    Mail)

Donald Trump announced the killing of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
in a televised announced on Sunday morning. Since usually all I post
is "doom news," it's nice to post some good news that's significant.

Trump's description of the military details of how the mission was
carried out, and the bravery and effectiveness of our forces, was
really quite dramatic. If you didn't see the press conference live,
then you might try to find a youtube video.

No American soldiers were injured or killed. However, a dog working
with the special forces was wounded when he chased al-Baghdadi into a
cave, and al-Baghdadi blew himself up. Al-Baghdadi was whimpering and
screaming, and died like a dog.

What I found very interesting is that the mission was cleared in
advance by Russia, Turkey, Syria and the Kurds. They weren't
told what the mission was, but they were asked not to shoot down
our helicopters, which would be flying low.

The hideout, incidentally, was in Idlib, which was a surprise
to me.

I listened to the analysis on Fox News this morning, but switched
over to CNN a couple of times.

As usual, CNN has become a total sewer. The first time I switched
over, around 10:50 am ET, they were talking about how Trump should be
ashamed of himself for using the word "scum." At 11 am, the news at
the top of the hour was (paraphrasing): "Al-Baghdadi has been killed,
but the really important news is that the impeachment hearings are
showing what an incredibly, unbelievably horrible and evil person
Trump is."

Also, it was mentioned on Fox News that not a single Democrat leader
has congratulated the armed forces for killing al-Baghdadi. Pathetic.

So if there are any Democrats who happen to read this, let me provide
you with some news, since you obviously have absolutely no idea what's
going on in the world, couldn't find Syria on a map, and probably
don't even know how to read a map: Do you remember that nasty ISIS
organization that was beheading Americans during the Obama
administration? Well, the leader of ISIS was killed this morning.

If you're a Democrat, then I realize that Nancy Pelosi and AOC have
turned you into someone who is too stupid to understand anything more
than that, but you should try to remember that nugget of news. OK,
now you can go back to the latest Pelosi and AOC news.

---- Source:

-- Trump says Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi blew himself
up as U.S. troops closed in
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... story.html
(Washington Post, 27-Oct-2019)

zzazz

Post by zzazz »

I saw the nes. Trump was boasting " I killed al-Baghdadi ", " I killed al-Baghdadi .", I killed al-Baghdadi ."

And I thought to myself, Xenakis is claiming that Trump understands GD. But here is proof he doesn't, because GD says the individual leaders don't contribute a thing to history. So I thought I'd waltz over here to read Xenakis setting Trump right. But to my surprise what Xenakis was actually saying was "Trume killed al-Baghdadi". "Trump killed al-Baghdadi", "Trump killed al-Baghdadi".

Sheeeeeeesh

Cynic Hero 86

Post by Cynic Hero 86 »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:http://www.unz.com/trall/generation-x-f ... d-old-age/

Generation X Faces a Bleak, Impoverished Old Age
As millennials ascend and age into their 40s, they’ll join the call to get rid of Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid so they can save on their taxes. Propaganda like Taylor’s will support the movement to disenfranchise the elderly.

Used to be that the olds voted in vast numbers to protect their political interests. Xers will be wandering the streets, dumpster diving and dying a dog’s death, with no address to enter on a voter registration card.

If this happens, it will be karmic justice, because of how Gen-Xers treat Boomers.
Sorry Boomer, but Xers never really expected to get Medicare, Medicaid and SS, when they reach elderhood, Millennials definitely don't expect the current system to still be around when they reach the relevant age bracket. Millennials will demand blanket cuts and/or the existing system will collapse while boomers are in elderhood. This will hurt both Boomers and Xers but the Xer never really expected to get such supports anyway and will take the sacrifice, however this would be catastrophic for the boomers who have planned their lives based on the system still existing when they reach retirement age.

Post by Guest »

Cynic Hero 86 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:http://www.unz.com/trall/generation-x-f ... d-old-age/

Generation X Faces a Bleak, Impoverished Old Age

If this happens, it will be karmic justice, because of how Gen-Xers treat Boomers.
Sorry Boomer, but Xers never really expected to get Medicare, Medicaid and SS, when they reach elderhood, Millennials definitely don't expect the current system to still be around when they reach the relevant age bracket. Millennials will demand blanket cuts and/or the existing system will collapse while boomers are in elderhood. This will hurt both Boomers and Xers but the Xer never really expected to get such supports anyway and will take the sacrifice, however this would be catastrophic for the boomers who have planned their lives based on the system still existing when they reach retirement age.
We boomers will be dead, and you xers will get well deserved karmic justice from the younger generations who already hate you.

CH86

Post by CH86 »

Guest wrote:
Cynic Hero 86 wrote:
Guest wrote:

We boomers will be dead, and you xers will get well deserved karmic justice from the younger generations who already hate you.
For Boomers to be dead the system must limp on until the 2040s, which is highly unlikely. Xers won't get benefits but they never expected said benefits in the first place. Boomers fully expect medicare and SS subsidized retirement when both internal and external economic and Political pressures will force the system to collapse.

BTW, I'm a Millie Born in 1986. Gen-X ends somewhere between the 1978 and 1980 cohorts.