Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
mr nobody

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by mr nobody »

zzazz wrote:All this civil war talk must be disheartening for those who don't know what's really going on. The truth is that Trump's mob is made up of losers--all those who can't succeed when there is a level playing field. They can't compete, they know it, and that's why they turn to racism. Truth is, as technology advances they keep falling further and further behind. And the civil war is just a fantasy. If it actually comes to civil war, they will be outclassed by their betters. The best they can hope for is a few successful ambushes in the early going before the retribution sets in.
indoctrinated moron. the sad fact is, that without affirmative action and other racist/discriminatory policies, blacks and latinos would have much lover employment and education numbers across the board.

mr nobody

Post by mr nobody »

the tide for CCP in US circles(especially in military and intel) have turned:
https://amgreatness.com/2019/07/21/dear ... -on-china/

can only assume that Sino-US relations will only go down from here.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Millenial83 wrote:... Relax we only mean Globalist if you're a (((Globalist))).
Oh,.. in that case,.. never mind! As I'm not...

..although, I'm not sure what the triple-parentheses means. What does that mean? :)

shoshin

Post by shoshin »

ummm...Fishie, it signifies "Jew"...

now, you know what you're dealing with...

FishbellykanakaDude

Millenial83 wrote:
FishbellykanakaDude wrote:
Guest 5 wrote:
Do you have any idea how much "societal inertia" needs to be overcome to spark a "racial civil war" in the United
Trump tweets "To my GREAT PATRIOT SUPPORTERS I've tried reason with these MINORITIES who HATE our GREAT Country but it's useless. We must remove THEM!!!"

THE WAR WOULD START IN 3 MINUTES! (And you know its true... )
Uh,.. no. As that is a clearly ludicrous thing to say, and only "nut buckets" would support anyone saying that statement.

It WOULD start a "war of words" between dipshits and sensible people, but that would be a fully non-racial war. And it wouldn't last very long, as all the "supporters" would never be paid any attention to ever again.

The US is not a tinderbox liberally sprinkled with naphtha. You'd like to THINK, and probably DO think that it is, but you'd be wrong in that. :) <shaka fo da try!>

John

Post by John »

shoshin wrote:ummm...Fishie, it signifies "Jew"...

Wow! I didn't know that. Now I'm going to have to go back and see if
anyone ever sent me a message containing triple parentheses.

FishbellykanakaDude

shoshin wrote:ummm...Fishie, it signifies "Jew"...

Yeah, I knew whom I was dealing with ("with whom I was dealing"?), that was quite transparently obvious.

Thanks for the "translation" of the rather interesting encoding notation, though! Fascinating.

Aloha īa ʻoe! Nā mahalo, Shosh! (I just GOTTA shorten everybodyʻs name into a nickname) :) <shaka nui!>
Last edited by FishbellykanakaDude on Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

John

Post by John »

** 22-Jul-2019 Triple Parentheses

From Wikipedia:

Triple parentheses or triple brackets, also known as an (((echo))),
are an antisemitic symbol that has been used to highlight the names of
individuals of a Jewish background, or organizations who are thought
to be owned by Jewish people. The practice originated from the
alt-right blog The Right Stuff; the blog's editors have explained that
the symbol is meant to symbolize that the historic actions of Jews
caused their surnames to "echo throughout history". The triple
parentheses have been adopted as an online stigma by antisemites,
neo-Nazis, and white nationalists to identify individuals of Jewish
background as targets for online harassment, such as Jewish political
journalists critical of Donald Trump during his 2016 election
campaign.

FishbellykanakaDude

zzazz wrote:All this civil war talk must be disheartening for those who don't know what's really going on. The truth is that Trump's mob is made up of losers--all those who can't succeed when there is a level playing field. They can't compete, they know it, and that's why they turn to racism. Truth is, as technology advances they keep falling further and further behind. And the civil war is just a fantasy. If it actually comes to civil war, they will be outclassed by their betters. The best they can hope for is a few successful ambushes in the early going before the retribution sets in.
Trump's "mob"..!?

Trump rallies are like high school football games, and composed of mostly people who actually GO to high school football games.

It's easier, and "typical high school football partisan" to chant "Send her back!", than chant "Suggest she go back to fix her own backyard and then she can come back and show us how it's done after she gets a little real-world experience with tough societal problems!"

Trump's "mob" is an anti-mob. They chant as their only acceptable "weapon" (other than their vote) to combat the actual mob mentality of the media, the one-party state democrats exemplified by "the Squat, er, Squad", and by the AntiFirstAmendment (bowel) movement.

The anti-Trumpers are fearful of the loss of their plantation slaves to the freedom of their opponents, and are quite happy to hope for a race war.

..and the idiot "white supremacists" are their braindead comrades in arms!

Amazing, isn't it?
Last edited by FishbellykanakaDude on Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FishbellykanakaDude

mr nobody wrote:
zzazz wrote:All this civil war talk must be blah blah blah...
indoctrinated moron. the sad fact is, that without affirmative action and other racist/discriminatory policies, blacks and latinos would have much lover employment and education numbers across the board.
I'm gonna have to disagree with you, there, Nobes (your new nickname!).

Deserving blacks and latinos would be a larger part of the "successful population" if so-called affirmative action had never happened.

This is because deserving "minorities" would have started their own companies, and hired the cream of the "minority crop", which would have eventually made it much less competitive for "whites only" companies to hire only "whites".

It wasn't so-called "affirmative action" that made hiring "minorities" acceptable. In fact it placed a taint on being a "minority" in the marketplace.

It was competent people doing their jobs that "demystified" the unknown quality.