Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Cynic Hero 86

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Cynic Hero 86 »

John wrote:
CH86 wrote: > The boomers like xenakis claiming that the US will wage a
> "restrained" total war like we did in WW2 is wishful
> thinking.
As usual, what you've written is total gibberish.
Stupid Xenakis, i'll translate what you've just written into English in order to educate everyone. John saying : "total Gibberish" = "I can't answer his/her question without destroying the plausibility of my scenario of 100% evil Chinese vs 100% good mary-sue Americans". He also says "total gibberish" whenever someone presents historical events that contradicts his 60 year cycle, like when two mass killing wars occur involving the same nation or nations within less than 40 to 45 years of each other.

John

Post by John »

Cynic Hero 86 wrote: > Stupid Xenakis, i'll translate what you've just written into
> English in order to educate everyone. John saying : "total
> Gibberish" = "I can't answer his/her question without destroying
> the plausibility of my scenario of 100% evil Chinese vs 100% good
> mary-sue Americans". He also says "total gibberish" whenever
> someone presents historical events that contradicts his 60 year
> cycle, like when two mass killing wars occur involving the same
> nation or nations within less than 40 to 45 years of each
> other.
More total gibberish. The reason I said that your previous statement
was total gibberish is because you managed to make two moronic
misstatements about me in a single statement, which I guess is
something of a gibberish accomplishment. One misstatement was about
saying that the US was restrained in WW2, and the second misstatement
was that I said the US would do the same in the next world war.

Could you please direct your moronic gibberish attacks at Fishbelly
and other people, but not at me. I've had to baby sit you for over a
decade, and it's someone else's turn.

Cynic Hero 86

Post by Cynic Hero 86 »

John wrote:
Cynic Hero 86 wrote: > Stupid Xenakis, i'll translate what you've just written into
> English in order to educate everyone. John saying : "total
> Gibberish" = "I can't answer his/her question without destroying
> the plausibility of my scenario of 100% evil Chinese vs 100% good
> mary-sue Americans". He also says "total gibberish" whenever
> someone presents historical events that contradicts his 60 year
> cycle, like when two mass killing wars occur involving the same
> nation or nations within less than 40 to 45 years of each
> other.
More total gibberish. The reason I said that your previous statement
was total gibberish is because you managed to make two moronic
misstatements about me in a single statement, which I guess is
something of a gibberish accomplishment. One misstatement was about
saying that the US was restrained in WW2, and the second misstatement
was that I said the US would do the same in the next world war.

Could you please direct your moronic gibberish attacks at Fishbelly
and other people, but not at me. I've had to baby sit you for over a
decade, and it's someone else's turn.
We were restrained during WW2, yes we targeted enemy war industry and the cities that surrounded these factories but we were targeting the enemy war effort itself, not civilians per se. Civilians who were killed in the raids were "collateral damage" regarded as regrettable deaths but neccessary in order to destroy the enemy war effort. This is in direct contradiction to Germany and Japan's objectives especially in Russia and China where civilians are not an "incidental" target but the destruction of noncombatants was an objective in itself. This is especially true in Japanese bombing campaigns in china were cities were targeted not because of their value to the war effort but simply because they could be carpet bombed, and where japanese even bombed cities with biological weapons simply for sport. That is what I mean when I mention the difference between "restrained" and "unrestrained" targeting.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

In WW2, the Allies, especially the normally restrained British, were attempting to kill as many German civilians as possible. This was the crux of Air Marshal Harris' bombing campaign. The firebombing of Hamburg and Dresden, let alone the carpet bombing of everything we could think of was part of this. In the Pacific Theater, we firebombed every city in Japan with a population of more than 100,000 or so. The plan for the invasion of Japan included using poison gas on the civilian population. In the case of both Germany and Japan, we were ready, willing, and ultimately capable of killing every last one of them. And if that is what is was going to take, we were going to do it.

The willingness on the Allies part to completely annihilate either country and its population is what finally led to complete (at least for Germany, nearly so for Japan) culture change of these formerly completely militaristic cultures. And therefore the destruction rained down on both peoples had a positive result.

See more on culture and culture change at: www.comingstorms.com (look at the Culture Category posts)

CH86

Post by CH86 »

Navigator wrote:In WW2, the Allies, especially the normally restrained British, were attempting to kill as many German civilians as possible. This was the crux of Air Marshal Harris' bombing campaign. The firebombing of Hamburg and Dresden, let alone the carpet bombing of everything we could think of was part of this. In the Pacific Theater, we firebombed every city in Japan with a population of more than 100,000 or so. The plan for the invasion of Japan included using poison gas on the civilian population. In the case of both Germany and Japan, we were ready, willing, and ultimately capable of killing every last one of them. And if that is what is was going to take, we were going to do it.

The willingness on the Allies part to completely annihilate either country and its population is what finally led to complete (at least for Germany, nearly so for Japan) culture change of these formerly completely militaristic cultures. And therefore the destruction rained down on both peoples had a positive result.

See more on culture and culture change at: http://www.comingstorms.com (look at the Culture Category posts)
Unconditional surrender and demilitarization was the big mistake in the US war strategy in WW2, because after the war there was no one left to contain the soviets, because of that the US had to do it for 50 years and to an extent, to this very day.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

CH86 wrote:Fishdude ...
CH,.. I've proposed a comic book "story line" featuring "GD Man, and Living Memory Boy", with the rest of the Super Anti-Genocide Pre-Regeneracy Squad (the Saggies) who battle the evil forces of CH86 and his Wrathful Whippersnappers across the globe and cyberspace, and I've got a question for ya'...

What would you see as interesting characteristics of CH86 and his Wrathful Whippersnappers,.. in both personality attributes and flamboyant costumery? And any suggestions for GD Man and Living Memory Boy would also be MORE than welcome!

...Oh,.. and accompanying Super Powers for everyone, of course.

It IS a comic book, so there should be considerable "flamboyance", obviously.

Thanks for any cool nifty suggestions! :)

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

CH86 wrote:Fishdude You're problem is that everyone younger than boomers HATES the boomer morality, they DESPISE it. ...
Every generation hates any other generation's morality. That is a constant. Old as the hills. Therefore: "dealt with".

The question is what YOUR morality actually IS.

I don't care if my morality is hated by you. I do care if your morality is actually evil.

As always, you hallucinate the size of your cadre.

It's cute and "special" (in the "special ed" kinda way) to hold a "tastefully evil" morality when things are "pleasant", but in times of existential crisis it's just annoying and cause for extermination, and the majority of normal people will do what they will do to "simplify and de-clutter" when there are more important things to do than finding ways to increase the blood pressure of those you resent.

We know your Daddy-issues are what you're all about, but it does get to be a bit tedious after a while.

Burner Prime

Post by Burner Prime »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote:
CH86 wrote:Fishdude You're problem is that everyone younger than boomers HATES the boomer morality, they DESPISE it. ...

As always, you hallucinate the size of your cadre.
We know your Daddy-issues are what you're all about, but it does get to be a bit tedious after a while.
This is a perfect example of projection that infects left-wingers, social justice warriors, and anti-white racists. Fish is a lonely and pathetic quadriplegic, despised and rejected by his father, using a stick in his mouth to tap his special-needs keyboard, raging at the truth, and pretends to represent "the rest of us", the plurality of the socially righteous (lol) and High Order of the White Knights. This is all I ever will write about him. I had to go ad hominem (returning the favor), because he provides no substance to argue against, coming from a lunatic. I'll continue to scroll past his childish, cringe-worthy posts as I've always been. Go ahead, Fish, go ahead, get it out of your system, vent and fume. Your father still doesn't care.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Gotta love them racists! <chuckle!>
You are completely out of touch with ...
You hate them. They hate you. The rest of us hate you all, because you're the same scum in different shades.

Please do keep up your reputation by continuing to blither and spew. We appreciate your self-destruction immensely.

Thanks again! :)

You're the making a lot of noise, not the others. Baby Boomer stoners like yourselves got us into this mess, so weren't taken any more advice from you on how to solve it. Keep spewing, no one cares what you have to say.

The only thing self destructing is liberal America.

Burner Prime

Post by Burner Prime »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You are completely out of touch with ...
You hate them. They hate you. The rest of us hate you all, because you're the same scum in different shades.

Please do keep up your reputation by continuing to blither and spew. We appreciate your self-destruction immensely.

Thanks again! :)

You're the making a lot of noise, not the others. Baby Boomer stoners like yourselves got us into this mess, so weren't taken any more advice from you on how to solve it. Keep spewing, no one cares what you have to say.

The only thing self destructing is liberal America.
Prediction. As a gamma, Fish will proceed to go overboard and respond with over the top insults.