Generational Dynamics World View News

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
josa0512

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by josa0512 »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote:
zzazz wrote:I have to laugh---to true believers orange skinned Jesus can do no wrong.

I was hungry, and I was fed.

..'though I couldn't bring myself to butter my holy holy toast.

Amen.

Sir, stop being disrespectful to Jesus. I believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God. I doubt you have the courage to insult the prophet Muhammad. You are disrespectful to Jesus and God because you know that Christians won't threaten to murder you in retaliation.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

josa0512 wrote:
zzazz wrote:I have to laugh---to true believers orange skinned Jesus can do no wrong.

Amen.

Sir, stop being disrespectful to Jesus. I believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God. I doubt you have the courage to insult the prophet Muhammad. You are disrespectful to Jesus and God because you know that Christians won't threaten to murder you in retaliation.
Jesus is not toast. Trump is not Jesus. Toast is quite tasty. I like Jesus, Trump, and toast,.. all for different reasons.

..but I do believe that you'd LOVE permission from "whomever" to threaten those who insult (as you see "insults") Jesus with murderous retaliation if you could get it.

Sir, be honest,.. you're just an insecure wanna-be Holy Retaliator aren't you?

..of course you are. :)

(( And if you're a "she", then replace the Sir with Madam. Mustn't be rude now, mustn't we. ))

josa0512

Post by josa0512 »

josa0512 wrote:
FishbellykanakaDude wrote: Image

Amen.

Jesus is not toast. Trump is not Jesus. Toast is quite tasty. I like Jesus, Trump, and toast,.. all for different reasons.

..but I do believe that you'd LOVE permission from "whomever" to threaten those who insult (as you see "insults") Jesus with murderous retaliation if you could get it.

(( And if you're a "she", then replace the Sir with Madam. Mustn't be rude now, mustn't we. ))
Insult the Prophet Muhammad, if you're so brave? You have the courage to publicly show disrespect towards Jesus, who is the Christ.
Sir, you are a coward. Let us see you make the same exact statement about the Prophet Muhammad. Compare Trump to Muhammad and misquote the Holy Quran. You wouldn't dare because you truly are a coward.
FishbellykanakaDude is a coward who only shows disrespect towards Jesus and the Bible but doesn't have the courage to show disrespect towards Islam, the Quran, or the Prophet Muhammad. Prove me wrong, brave man.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Cynic Hero 86 wrote:I don't understand why people on this site care about Kashmir, Neither India or Pakistan is a US treaty ally. We have no dog in this fight.
Because a nuclear exchange between the two could cause a nuclear winter that would bring famine to the world, and because China could get pulled in, which could pull in America, Russia and Europe.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Post by Guest »

Cynic Hero 86 wrote:I don't understand why people on this site care about Kashmir, Neither India or Pakistan is a US treaty ally. We have no dog in this fight.
I don't understand why people on this site care about Poland, Neither Germany or Poland is a US treaty ally. We have no dog in this fight.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I don't understand why people on this site care about Poland, Neither Germany or Poland is a US treaty ally. We have no dog in this fight.
Because Europe is the white man's homeland.

John

Post by John »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

There are 34 American military bases in Africa, the black man's homeland.

https://theintercept.com/2018/12/01/u-s ... -of-bases/

We also have numerous bases across Asia, the homelands
of people of various skin colors.

FishbellykanakaDude

josa0512 wrote:
josa0512 wrote:

Insult the Prophet Muhammad, if you're so brave? You have the courage to publicly show disrespect towards Jesus, who is the Christ.
Sir, you are a coward. Let us see you make the same exact statement about the Prophet Muhammad. Compare Trump to Muhammad and misquote the Holy Quran. You wouldn't dare because you truly are a coward.
FishbellykanakaDude is a coward who only shows disrespect towards Jesus and the Bible but doesn't have the courage to show disrespect towards Islam, the Quran, or the Prophet Muhammad. Prove me wrong, brave man.
Dude, or Dudette,.. chill mon ami. <chuckle!>

I haven't insulted anyone in this thread, so why should I start insulting anyone now?

I was making light of the idea that anyone would mistake Trump for Jesus, or the other way around. If you don't know about the whole "Jesus on toast" meme, I'll be happy to explain it to you, but I doubt someone like yourself really needs that explained. :) (I could very well be wrong about that, though.)

And which statement are you referring to that is supposedly insulting toward Jesus?

FishbellykanakaDude

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Because a nuclear exchange between the two could cause a nuclear winter that would bring famine to the world, and because China could get pulled in, which could pull in America, Russia and Europe.
Yeah,.. but I thought ANYTHING is better than "Global Warming"!?

..oh,.. that's right,.. it's "Climate Change" these days, so I suppose "Cooling" would be just as bad as "Warming".

But, my choice would be "Warming" over "Cooling", 'cuz I prefer surfin' to skiing, so I'm rooting for Not-Nuke-Winter. Yay..!!

FishbellykanakaDude

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
"White man"? What's a "white man"?

Sounds like some racist propaganda from a "not white man" to me.

Now if you said it's the homeland of a descendant of people that had many many many families without moving terribly much in the present day Country of Poland,.. THAT would make sense.

But "White Man"!? Really....? <chuckle!>

..out of curiosity: You gotta "Card" that says "White Man" on it, that specifies where "White Man Homeland" is?