13-Jan-19 World View -- India-Iran and Saudi-Pakistan alliances form and strengthen in Asia

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

13-Jan-19 World View -- India-Iran and Saudi-Pakistan alliances form and strengthen in Asia

Post by John »

India takes over operations at Iran's Chabahar port, despite US sanctions

** 13-Jan-19 World View -- India-Iran and Saudi-Pakistan alliances form and strengthen in Asia
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e190113

Contents:
In turnaround, Saudi Arabia will give $10 billion to Pakistan, rejecting Iran
India takes over operations at Iran's Chabahar port, despite US sanctions

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan,
Iran Khan, Mohammed bin Salman, MBS,
International Monetary Fund, IMF, China,
China-Pakistan Economic Corridor, CPEC, Gwadar seaport.
Jamal Khashoggi, Istanbul, Turkey,
India, Iran, Chabahar seaport, Battle of Karbala, Russia

FishbellykanakaDude

Re: 13-Jan-19 World View -- India-Iran and Saudi-Pakistan alliances form and strengthen in Asia

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Ya' know,.. I still feel that one of two things will happen as to Saudi Arabia's "positioning" as regards to the China "side" in the upcoming war.

1) Saudi Arabia will "flip" and ally with the West (and Iran/India/etc) after the "Royal Family" forcibly "reforms" SA's version of Islam to allow for an alliance with the "Winning Side™" (Shi'a Islam et al).

2) SA's "Royal Family" will be annihilated by the un-reformable Sunni "elites/masses" and will ally with China et al.

I would prefer #1, but #2 seems more likely, doesn't it?

..too bad.

Silent Guest 1

Re: 13-Jan-19 World View -- India-Iran and Saudi-Pakistan alliances form and strengthen in Asia

Post by Silent Guest 1 »

Frustration.
After reading your blog, John, Tom's intelligent response and Breitbart, I still return to the basic truth:
Sunnis and Shias hate each other
but
Always unite against the infidel. A Chinese infidel is only skin-deep different from an American.
China is an aggressive repressive communist nation biding its time to enslave the world. Every inroad possible is being utilized. To sit passively and watch will prove to be both foolish and fatal.

John

Post by John »

Silent Guest 1 wrote: > Frustration. After reading your blog, John, Tom's intelligent
> response and Breitbart, I still return to the basic truth: Sunnis
> and Shias hate each other but Always unite against the
> infidel.
I'm not sure what you mean by this, but the Sunnis and Shias most
definitely do NOT unite against "the infidel." In fact, the Sunnis
and Shias each consider the other to be infidels.