25-Dec-18 World View -- Christmas in Bethlehem is the biggest in years / DJIA falls 650 points on Monday

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

25-Dec-18 World View -- Christmas in Bethlehem is the biggest in years / DJIA falls 650 points on Monday

Post by John »

25-Dec-18 World View -- Christmas in Bethlehem is the biggest in years

DJIA falls 650 points on Monday

** 25-Dec-18 World View -- Christmas in Bethlehem is the biggest in years
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e181225

Contents:
Christmas in Bethlehem is the biggest in years
DJIA falls 650 points on Monday

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Christmas, Bethlehem, West Bank,
Church of the Nativity, al-Aqsa Mosque, Temple Mount compound,
Jerusalem, Dow Jones Industrial Average, DJIA

CH86

Re: 25-Dec-18 World View -- Christmas in Bethlehem is the biggest in years / DJIA falls 650 points on Monday

Post by CH86 »

A Genuine correction would trigger massive declines in stock indices, including the Dow, NASDAQ, S&P 500, etc; Simply because since the recession there has Just not been anywhere near enough economic activity to Justify the Market values Being anywhere near as high as their current levels.

Silent Guest 1

Re: 25-Dec-18 World View -- Christmas in Bethlehem is the biggest in years / DJIA falls 650 points on Monday

Post by Silent Guest 1 »

CH:
Your analysis fits the clinical evidence visible through eyes willing to see. New commercial buildings have tenants. The problem is that the housing market has not just stalled but preparing to reap the rotten seedlings sowed in HARP which expires (thankfully) in days. Housing not appraised and incomes not verified guarantee the complete "underserved market" jackass failures of Dodd-Frank HUD. The spend-spend, God-will-send delusions of the indoctrinated rule the day.
Perhaps 3 men other than the floundering Trump are trying to preserve not just our freedoms but Western civilization. Politicians and businessmen are wallowing in cheap labor greed. $oro$, deep state, federal agencies and courts, NWOs and entitlement folk/illegal invader occupiers simply crave redistribution of OTHERS' EARNINGS, never being sated nor contributing.
This is the raw unredeemed human condition generations have been indoctrinated to believe. I see the earthly battle is lost to base instincts rooted in evil. Breitbart is now publishing posts but blacking out large portions of non-NWO texts. Censorship. The Thought Police reign.
As for me and my house, WE will serve the LORD abd His precepts. Each of you has choice. You will reap the rewards or consequences. Consider well.

Package Delivery

Post by Package Delivery »

John, here is a great article on how you can still find relevance and employment. Best of luck!
I hope you find it inspirational.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... on/578986/

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Package Delivery wrote:John, here is a great article on how you can still find relevance and employment. Best of luck!
I hope you find it inspirational.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... on/578986/
Excellent article! :)

..my writing hand hasn't changed,.. neither have my feet. My brain has changed though,.. now I don't value myself by what I do, but rather by who I am.

Now, I just need to not waste my limited money on wastey-things, and build that necessary boat of mine. I mean, really, how many computer games and accompanying DLC do I actually NEED, anyway!?

Aloha gangies! Aloha īa ʻoukou! ..and mele kalikimaka! <shaka nui!>