26-Nov-18 World View -- Russia attacks Ukraine's navy and blockades Ukraine's ports at Kerch Strait

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John
Posts: 7767
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: Cambridge, MA USA
Contact:

26-Nov-18 World View -- Russia attacks Ukraine's navy and blockades Ukraine's ports at Kerch Strait

Postby John » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:23 am

26-Nov-18 World View -- Russia attacks Ukraine's navy and blockades Ukraine's ports at Kerch Strait


Russia confirms the attack on the Ukrainian ships

** 26-Nov-18 World View -- Russia attacks Ukraine's navy and blockades Ukraine's ports at Kerch Strait
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/xct.gd.e181126.htm#e181126



Contents:
Russia attacks Ukraine's navy and blockades Ukraine's ports at Kerch Strait
Russia confirms the attack on the Ukrainian ships


Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Ukraine, Sea of Azov, Russia, Kerch Strait,
Crimea, Mariupol, Berdyansk, Patriarch Bartholomew I,
Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17, Buk 9M38 missile,
Sergei Skripal, Yulia Skripal, Novichok,
Anton Lozovoy, Russian Federal Security Service, FSB

Silent Guest 1

Re: 26-Nov-18 World View -- Russia attacks Ukraine's navy and blockades Ukraine's ports at Kerch Strait

Postby Silent Guest 1 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:14 am

How can anyone doubt that Putin is reassembling the USSR? Blatant aggression. Last year an embedded western reporter detailed Ukranian peasant life during Russian aggression.
(Tijuana border legal American residents can provide the aggression skinny.)
Appealing to the UN??? Puleeze. How can any western nation pay into or participate in this international NWO front?
Niki Haley is gone. Will any American voice be heard? Anyone?

Guest

Re: 26-Nov-18 World View -- Russia attacks Ukraine's navy and blockades Ukraine's ports at Kerch Strait

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:33 am

Silent Guest 1 wrote:How can anyone doubt that Putin is reassembling the USSR? Blatant aggression. Last year an embedded western reporter detailed Ukranian peasant life during Russian aggression.
(Tijuana border legal American residents can provide the aggression skinny.)
Appealing to the UN??? Puleeze. How can any western nation pay into or participate in this international NWO front?
Niki Haley is gone. Will any American voice be heard? Anyone?

I'm hoping for a race war in America. Barring that, white people best start looking for a new country to live in.

User avatar
Tom Mazanec
Posts: 1972
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:13 pm

Re: 26-Nov-18 World View -- Russia attacks Ukraine's navy and blockades Ukraine's ports at Kerch Strait

Postby Tom Mazanec » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:15 pm

Here is a glimpse of how close this gets us to war with Russia:
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... orld-war-3
SHARKS (crossed out) MONGEESE (sic) WITH FRICKIN' LASER BEAMS ATTACHED TO THEIR HEADS

Silent Guest 1

Re: 26-Nov-18 World View -- Russia attacks Ukraine's navy and blockades Ukraine's ports at Kerch Strait

Postby Silent Guest 1 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:03 pm

Guest:
I have an ex-pat country selected. Not one where Americans live in gated Alamos, but a safe haven.
If you are a white legal American citizen and you have silently watched this infestation, shoulder your share of the blame. And if you are a leftist, you are a traitor.

Guest

Re: 26-Nov-18 World View -- Russia attacks Ukraine's navy and blockades Ukraine's ports at Kerch Strait

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:05 pm

Tom Mazanec wrote:Here is a glimpse of how close this gets us to war with Russia:
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... orld-war-3


What ever shall be shall be. Isn't that what GD is all about?

User avatar
Tom Mazanec
Posts: 1972
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:13 pm

Re: 26-Nov-18 World View -- Russia attacks Ukraine's navy and blockades Ukraine's ports at Kerch Strait

Postby Tom Mazanec » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Tom Mazanec wrote:Here is a glimpse of how close this gets us to war with Russia:
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... orld-war-3


What ever shall be shall be. Isn't that what GD is all about?


Yes, Guest. And I try to show glimpses of what may be. Take them or not as you wish.
SHARKS (crossed out) MONGEESE (sic) WITH FRICKIN' LASER BEAMS ATTACHED TO THEIR HEADS

CH86
Posts: 246
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am

Re: 26-Nov-18 World View -- Russia attacks Ukraine's navy and blockades Ukraine's ports at Kerch Strait

Postby CH86 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:11 am

Russia bullying Ukraine is the logical consequence of globalists not allowing Ukraine to have its own Nukes and Military-industrial Complex. This is therefore the globalists fault.

Londonistan

Re: 26-Nov-18 World View -- Russia attacks Ukraine's navy and blockades Ukraine's ports at Kerch Strait

Postby Londonistan » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:38 pm

It will be interesting to see what happens if Russia does invade the Ukraine. The Guardian newspaper reported that Trump was ominously quiet on the topic. But who knows what is really going on?

FishbellykanakaDude
Posts: 511
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:07 pm

Re: 26-Nov-18 World View -- Russia attacks Ukraine's navy and blockades Ukraine's ports at Kerch Strait

Postby FishbellykanakaDude » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:17 pm

CH86 wrote:Russia bullying Ukraine is the logical consequence of globalists not allowing Ukraine to have its own Nukes and Military-industrial Complex. This is therefore the globalists fault.


Quite right!

..I'm no more a fan of "globalists" than I am a fan of "border immune absolutists", such as yourself CH.



(( "Border immune absolutists" = Totalitarian absolutists who [think they] can do anything within their borders without "international" sanction/military consequences because "SOVEREIGNTY!". ))


Return to “Weblog News Comments and Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 13 guests