17-Oct-18 World View -- Amazon's Jeff Bezos says America must be defended, while Google repudiates its 'Do No Evil'

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

17-Oct-18 World View -- Amazon's Jeff Bezos says America must be defended, while Google repudiates its 'Do No Evil'

Post by John »

17-Oct-18 World View -- Amazon's Jeff Bezos says America must be defended, while Google repudiates its 'Do No Evil' policy

Google repudiates its 'Don't Be Evil' conduct clause, and sides with China

** 17-Oct-18 World View -- Amazon's Jeff Bezos says America must be defended, while Google repudiates its 'Do No Evil' policy
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e181017

Contents:
Amazon's Jeff Bezos says that America must be defended
Google repudiates its 'Don't Be Evil' conduct clause, and sides with China

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Amazon, Jeff Bezos,
Joint Enterprise Defense Initiative, JEDI,
Google, Project Maven, Project Dragonfly, China,
Ben Gomes, Sundar Pichai

Awaken

Re: 17-Oct-18 World View -- Amazon's Jeff Bezos says America must be defended, while Google repudiates its 'Do No Evil'

Post by Awaken »

So Bezos wants to protect his slave empire, and he is willing to construct Skynet to do it. Great. I feel enslaved already. With friends like Bezos, who needs enemies. Really. Who needs enemies when the enemies are controlling the gate. Bezos is not a patriot. Bezos works only for himself. He is nothing but a juiced psychopath. Are you falling for him?

Awaken.

John

Re: 17-Oct-18 World View -- Amazon's Jeff Bezos says America must be defended, while Google repudiates its 'Do No Evil'

Post by John »

Awaken wrote: > So Bezos wants to protect his slave empire, and he is willing to
> construct Skynet to do it. Great. I feel enslaved already. With
> friends like Bezos, who needs enemies. Really. Who needs enemies
> when the enemies are controlling the gate. Bezos is not a
> patriot. Bezos works only for himself. He is nothing but a juiced
> psychopath. Are you falling for him? Awaken.
So have you personally been enslaved by Bezos?

Awaken

Post by Awaken »

John wrote:
Awaken wrote: > So Bezos wants to protect his slave empire, and he is willing to
You obviously have.

John

Post by John »

Awaken wrote:
John wrote:
You obviously have.
Very cute, and very evasive.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

John wrote:
..as long as they continue producing episodes of The Expanse (and they're good), Yes,.. yes I am...

(( ..and who could be a better Dr. Evil than a slimy lanky bald guy with a nice punchy "Z" centered name like BEZOS!? ))

Post by Guest »

John wrote:
Awaken wrote:
John wrote:
You obviously have.
Very cute, and very evasive.
I'll be direct. Bezos treats his employees like dogs. His employees work in an environment described as 'dystopian' and suicide it not uncommon among his workers, including a senior manager who jumped off a building in Seattle. Is Amazon the kind of place Americans want to work? No. Maybe that's why he supports open borders. Only 3rd world refugees, desperate for any work at all, would put up with those conditions.

Post by Guest »

John wrote:
With all the research you do, John, I'm surprised you are unaware of the nightmarish conditions at Amazon. I was shocked to see you praise him. Bezos is a fraud. He took over he Washington Post just to bash Trump and he proceeded to slash wages, medical benefits, and retirement for the journalists and workers at the paper. He's a bad guy, John. It's like praising Stalin because he fought against Hitler.

John

Post by John »

Guest wrote:
John wrote:
With all the research you do, John, I'm surprised you are unaware of the nightmarish conditions at Amazon. I was shocked to see you praise him. Bezos is a fraud. He took over he Washington Post just to bash Trump and he proceeded to slash wages, medical benefits, and retirement for the journalists and workers at the paper. He's a bad guy, John. It's like praising Stalin because he fought against Hitler.
Would these employees be better off if they were unemployed?

Post by Guest »

John wrote:
Guest wrote:
John wrote:
Would these employees be better off if they were unemployed?
They would be better off if the businesses they owned or formerly worked at had not been run out of business by Amazon. Next you'll be defending Walmart.