11-Oct-18 World View -- Bangladesh continues plans to relocate 100,000 Rohingya refugees to Bhasan Char island

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

11-Oct-18 World View -- Bangladesh continues plans to relocate 100,000 Rohingya refugees to Bhasan Char island

Post by John »

The island of Bhasan Char - 'floating island' - rose from the sea 20 years ago

** 11-Oct-18 World View -- Bangladesh continues plans to relocate 100,000 Rohingya refugees to Bhasan Char island
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e181011

Contents:
Bangladesh continues plans to relocate 100,000 Rohingya refugees to Bhasan Char island
The island of Bhasan Char - 'floating island' - rose from the sea 20 years ago

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Myanmar, Burma, Buddhists,
Bangladesh, Sheikh Hasina, Cox's Bazar,
Bay of Bengal, Bhasan Char, floating island, Meghna River,
Cambodia, Pol Pot, Aung San Suu Kyi

Cant sleep

Re: 11-Oct-18 World View -- Bangladesh continues plans to relocate 100,000 Rohingya refugees to Bhasan Char island

Post by Cant sleep »

With rising sea levels, how will the world react to climate refugees coming into countries by the billions? I have watched speeches given by climate change scientists in Germany, and they openly talk about how America can easily accept the entire population of Bangladesh into the mid-west because so few Americans live there anyway. Do you see countries accepting climate refugees on that scale? I don't.

Silent Guest 1

Re: 11-Oct-18 World View -- Bangladesh continues plans to relocate 100,000 Rohingya refugees to Bhasan Char island

Post by Silent Guest 1 »

Can't Sleep: if you believe that stuff, I can understand your insomnia. Have you considered WHY America might consider more than the 50,000,000 illegal occupiers currently sponging here? Keep your guilt cards and your Bangleshi's. We peasants are barely surviving our current invaders.
These pieces bring to mind an animal shelter. How long before the conditional adoption period expires? Like John, I am horrified at what passes for humanity.

Cynic Hero 86

Post by Cynic Hero 86 »

Silent Guest 1 wrote:Can't Sleep: if you believe that stuff, I can understand your insomnia. Have you considered WHY America might consider more than the 50,000,000 illegal occupiers currently sponging here? Keep your guilt cards and your Bangleshi's. We peasants are barely surviving our current invaders.
These pieces bring to mind an animal shelter. How long before the conditional adoption period expires? Like John, I am horrified at what passes for humanity.
Why are countries helping the Rohingyas at all? Why should we help muslims AFTER 9/11? The Muslims have spend the past 90 years spreading islamic barbarism. Meanwhile India, China and Burma have stood for stability and non-interference for the past 70 years. The Burmese Government consists and has historically consisted of good people. We should be siding with Myanmar.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Cynic Hero 86 wrote:
Silent Guest 1 wrote:Can't Sleep: if you believe that stuff, I can understand your insomnia. Have you considered WHY America might consider more than the 50,000,000 illegal occupiers currently sponging here? Keep your guilt cards and your Bangleshi's. We peasants are barely surviving our current invaders.
Why are countries helping the Rohingyas at all? Why should we help muslims AFTER 9/11? The Muslims have spend the past 90 years spreading islamic barbarism. Meanwhile India, China and Burma have stood for stability and non-interference for the past 70 years. The Burmese Government consists and has historically consisted of good people. We should be siding with Myanmar.
Personally, I think the Myanmarians (!?) should simply revoke the "use of money" by their "unwanted" populations within their borders.

.."the unwanted" would then just "wander off", being unable to buy tobacco and those really nifty colorful silk-like clothes that the ladies wear.

Post by Guest »

Cynic Hero 86 wrote:
Do you study history at all? The Burmese government has been a crack pot collective for decades. Good people? :roll: As for China not interferring in other countries, interfering with foreign countries is all they seem to do these days. You really need to crack open a book or two before you start posting again.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Hmmm,.. how about we transport the Rohingyas to Guatemala and Honduras to displace the "natives" there, and make Mexico "keep" the Guatemalans and Hondurans that want to come north?

..just an idea.

:)

Also, what about that "ancient" idea of repopulating Tierra Del Fuego with the world's "migrants"? That might be amusing...