4-Oct-18 World View -- Iran diplomats and sleeper cells arrested in France and across Europe

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

4-Oct-18 World View -- Iran diplomats and sleeper cells arrested in France and across Europe

Post by John »

Iran blamed on the foiled June 30 attack on anti-Iran MEK group

** 4-Oct-18 World View -- Iran diplomats and sleeper cells arrested in France and across Europe
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e181004

Contents:
Iran diplomats and sleeper cells arrested in France and across Europe
Iran blamed on the foiled June 30 attack on anti-Iran MEK group

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, France, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg,
Iran, Javad Zarif, Assadollah Assadi, Saeid Hashemi Moghadam,
Villepinte, Paris,
Grande-Synthe, Dunkirk, Zahra Center France, Yahia Gouasmi,
National Council of Resistance of Iran, NCRI,
People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran, PMOI,
Mujahideen-el-Khalq, MEK, Ruhollah Khomeini

Re: 4-Oct-18 World View -- Iran diplomats and sleeper cells arrested in France and across Europe

Post by Guest »

In the time of Pahlavi we had more freedom than this corrupt and Islamic dictatorship.

Iranian people are proud of him ... and our fathers are ashamed of what they did and how they were fooled by western media like BBC (( let me add that we don't have any problems with British people only the government ))

My dear Shah was cheated by the west. My Shah was a Patriot and he was the Motor of Iranian Progress and prosperity. But British and Americans just because of OIL helped Khomeini to overthrow him. My dear Shah rest in peace. JAVID SHAH

Re: 4-Oct-18 World View -- Iran diplomats and sleeper cells arrested in France and across Europe

Post by Guest »

I would like to add: Iran use to be a good country before the revolution. They respected their neighbors and their neighbors respected them.
Now Iran’s government is cancer.

Silent Guest 1

Post by Silent Guest 1 »

Guest:
Our family had business connections with Pahlavi. We have Iranian woven rugs as lingering reminders of that relationship. After Pahlavi's fall, my cousin married an Iranian microbiologist. He spirited she and their 3 young sons to Iran. After several years of abuse, she left Iran and, by force, her sons behind--forever.
Iran has never come clean about nuclear development. Barry's traitorous agreement merely exacerbated the long-standing enmity between Iran and the non-muslim world. For the odious EU to entertain ignoring Trump's sanctions is yet more evidence of the need for the resurgence of nationalism and nation sovereignty.
I recommend John's, "World View: Iran's Struggle For Supremacy".

I remember everthing

Post by I remember everthing »

Guest wrote:In the time of Pahlavi we had more freedom than this corrupt and Islamic dictatorship.

Iranian people are proud of him ... and our fathers are ashamed of what they did and how they were fooled by western media like BBC (( let me add that we don't have any problems with British people only the government ))

My dear Shah was cheated by the west. My Shah was a Patriot and he was the Motor of Iranian Progress and prosperity. But British and Americans just because of OIL helped Khomeini to overthrow him. My dear Shah rest in peace. JAVID SHAH
The Shah was weak and ran away when he should have fought. His generals were all loyal, and they were all murdered for only one reason: being loyal to the Shah. Where was the Shah when his soldiers really needed him? Where was the Shah when his loyal ministers were dragged out into the streets and brutally beaten and shot to death? Where was the Shah, when my brother, who had devoted his entire life to him, was being tortured in captivity? When my brother suffered a humiliating death at the hands of illiterates, where was the Shah? The Shah created a disaster, and he fled at the end and let those who had trusted him the most pay for his mistakes.

Silent Guest 1

Post by Silent Guest 1 »

The Shah "fled" several times to America for medical treatment and death.

Post by Guest »

Silent Guest 1 wrote:The Shah "fled" several times to America for medical treatment and death.
The Shah FLED the Revolution. He didn't leave to get medical treatment.