14-Sep-18 World View -- Saudis in Yemen cut the supply routes from Hodeidah seaport to Sanaa

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

14-Sep-18 World View -- Saudis in Yemen cut the supply routes from Hodeidah seaport to Sanaa

Post by John »

Turkey, desperate to stop Syrian Idlib offensive, is supplying weapons to rebels

** 14-Sep-18 World View -- Saudis in Yemen cut the supply routes from Hodeidah seaport to Sanaa
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180914

Contents:
Saudis in Yemen cut the supply routes from Hodeidah seaport to Sanaa
Turkey, desperate to stop Syrian Idlib offensive, is supplying weapons to rebels

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Yemen, Iran, Houthis,
Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, UAE,
al-Hodeidah seaport, Lise Grande, Turkey,
Syria, Idlib, Iran, Russia, Grozny Model,
Vladimir Putin, Free Syrian Army, FSA, Bashar al-Assad

Re: 14-Sep-18 World View -- Saudis in Yemen cut the supply routes from Hodeidah seaport to Sanaa

Post by Guest »

John wrote:The Saudis and their coalition partner United Arab Emirates (UAE) were the targets of intense international criticism of the after their warplanes killed at least 26 children and four women in al-Hodeidah seaport, and after another airstrike two weeks earlier killed dozens of children traveling in a school bus.
I'm not even sure what this is supposed to mean.

Re: 14-Sep-18 World View -- Saudis in Yemen cut the supply routes from Hodeidah seaport to Sanaa

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
John wrote:The Saudis and their coalition partner United Arab Emirates (UAE) were the targets of intense international criticism of the after their warplanes killed at least 26 children and four women in al-Hodeidah seaport, and after another airstrike two weeks earlier killed dozens of children traveling in a school bus.
I'm not even sure what this is supposed to mean.
It's a typo! Stop being stupid.

John

Post by John »

Thanks for the correction.

John

Post by John »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote:Image

The worst typo in that sign is "defence" instead of "defense".

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

John wrote:
FishbellykanakaDude wrote:[im g]http://i.imgur.com/1rpKtMG.jpg[/img]

The worst typo in that sign is "defence" instead of "defense".
The TDL will defend DEFENCE in the very face of indefensibility!

..but not indefencibility. Obviously.

shoshin

Post by shoshin »

Mr KanakaDude...reminds me of an acknowledgment I saw in a a PhD thesis: "Special thanks to Professor Xenakis for his careful poof reading of this document."