8-Sep-18 World View -- Turkey fails to prevent Russia and Iran from mass slaughter in Idlib, Syria / The Greek Tragedy

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Tom Mazanec

Re: 8-Sep-18 World View -- Turkey fails to prevent Russia and Iran from mass slaughter in Idlib, Syria / The Greek Trage

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Guest wrote:
John wrote:My heart breaks every day, when I see what's going on in the world.
It baffles my mind as to how you have been locked in this staring contest into the abyss and not broken one day. Thank you for carrying that burden. It seems you too are a protagonist in this tragedy of life.

Well, he did take one vacation a few years ago, asking world leaders not to do anything interesting till he got back.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

John

Re: 8-Sep-18 World View -- Turkey fails to prevent Russia and Iran from mass slaughter in Idlib, Syria / The Greek Trage

Post by John »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Guest wrote:
It baffles my mind as to how you have been locked in this staring contest into the abyss and not broken one day. Thank you for carrying that burden. It seems you too are a protagonist in this tragedy of life.

Well, he did take one vacation a few years ago, asking world leaders not to do anything interesting till he got back.
Lol!

Silent Guest 2

Post by Silent Guest 2 »

Guest:
Agreed. Hats off to you John.
Just read that Trump is considering America's entering the Syria fray. If not for your posts, DJT might not have been aware of the chemical threats. No one knows how much of military brass, intel and of course deep state are still infiltrated with barry plants.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

John wrote:
Tom Mazanec wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lol!
Yeah,.. but did it work!?

..perhaps we have another lever/crowbar with which to "pry" world leaders into positions of our choosing?

John, see if you can get funding (from some Peace Group™) for an extended trip to Tahiti..!! NOW..!!

..perhaps a Bannonite Group.

Post by Guest »

CH86 wrote:Its not a worldwide societal descent into barbarism, what is happening is a global popular movement against human rights tyranny and against globalist "democratizers" who wanted to domesticate humans. Leaders and Military officers in nations around the world are leading this human freedom movement and Putin and Assad have emerged as its champions. Idlib would be a monument to humanity's liberation from globalist tyranny and human rights tyranny.
Assad and Putin have come to set you free from human rights.

Sounds like glad tidings to me....

Cynic Hero 86

Post by Cynic Hero 86 »

Guest wrote:
CH86 wrote:Its not a worldwide societal descent into barbarism, what is happening is a global popular movement against human rights tyranny and against globalist "democratizers" who wanted to domesticate humans. Leaders and Military officers in nations around the world are leading this human freedom movement and Putin and Assad have emerged as its champions. Idlib would be a monument to humanity's liberation from globalist tyranny and human rights tyranny.

So you don't like people having the freedom to choose between "Good" or "Evil". Its good to know that boomers don't believe in actual freedom. Syria is making its own choices on whether it "takes the gloves off" or not. None of us here are Syrians so none of those advocating intervention have any right to implement decisions regarding the future of Syria.

FishbellykanakaDude

Cynic Hero 86 wrote:
Guest wrote:

So you don't like people having the freedom to choose between "Good" or "Evil". Its good to know that boomers don't believe in actual freedom. Syria is making its own choices on whether it "takes the gloves off" or not. None of us here are Syrians so none of those advocating intervention have any right to implement decisions regarding the future of Syria.
Would it be an evil or good choice to simply NUKE Assad and Putin?

Nations (or their leaders) have the right, and ability if they DO have the ability, to do as they like. Agreed!

Is it not also a right of a nation to "do" stuff to other nations that they "really really don't like"?

Freedom is a two edged blade.

CH86

Post by CH86 »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Guest wrote:

The Syrian Rebels and maybe the Israelis Have the right to Nuke Assad and Putin (and Khamenei for that matter). But not western forces as Neither Syria nor Russia have not yet actually attacked westerners.

FishbellykanakaDude

CH86 wrote:
Tom Mazanec wrote:
Guest wrote:
It baffles my mind as to how ...

Well, he did take one vacation a few ...
The Syrian Rebels and maybe the Israelis Have the right to Nuke Assad and Putin (and Khamenei for that matter). But not western forces as Neither Syria nor Russia have not yet <to> actually attacked westerners.
Badges,.. er,.. Rules..!? We don't need no stinkin' RULES...!! <-- "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre" reference >

..if "you're" gonna disregard rules that "I" feel absolutely essential, "I'm" gonna disregard "yours", so,.. nyeah nyeah nyeh nyeah nyeaaaaaaaaah..!

Assad and Putin are annoying. I gotz da POWAH..!! I'm gonna vaporize 'em. D' Rest of you clowns can do what you want, but you MAY not wanna get vaped yourselves, so no funny moves, OK,.. ya hear?

(( The foregoing was a rather excessively sarcastic "rebuttal" [as it were] to tyranny hiding behind "international law". ))

..we do a weekly show,..next week: "Tyranny pees the bed to avoid annexation."

CH86

Post by CH86 »

Assad is the good guy in Syria: without his competent leadership and Iron Hand, Syria would have long ago gone under; it would have enslaved by Islamist barbarism and superstition.