7-Sep-18 World View -- Britain 'provokes' China by sending warship into South China Sea

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John
Posts: 7767
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: Cambridge, MA USA
Contact:

7-Sep-18 World View -- Britain 'provokes' China by sending warship into South China Sea

Postby John » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:23 pm

7-Sep-18 World View -- Britain 'provokes' China by sending warship into South China Sea


China's 'nine-dash line map' makes absurd claims to South China Sea

** 7-Sep-18 World View -- Britain 'provokes' China by sending warship into South China Sea
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/xct.gd.e180907.htm#e180907




Contents:
Britain 'provokes' China by sending warship into South China Sea
China's 'nine-dash line map' makes absurd claims to South China Sea


Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Britain, China, South China Sea,
HMS Albion, Japan, Vietnam, Paracel Island,
Su Chengfen, Xi Jinping, Adolf Hitler,
United Nations Permanent Court of Arbitration in the Hague,
Philippines, Taiwan, Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia, Natuna Island

Silent Guest 2

Re: 7-wSep-18 World View -- Britain 'provokes' China by sending warship into South China Sea

Postby Silent Guest 2 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:44 pm

:roll:
The perfect post for a day when 2-legged bats seem to be abroad.
Although I am painfully aware that "international law" is purported to exist, I give the idea no credibility and see no reason for America to pretend as if any nation is observant. Obviously China, pursuing Hitler madness, never considers rules. That the cowardly Brits would attempt to defy Xi is surprising.
Will all nations involved in the Chinese gambits knuckle under? More importantly, are they all waiting for America or perhaps Russia to come to their rescue. Russia is already playing land grab games in Crimea and Ukraine.
Considering rumors of privatizing Afghanistan and America's ILLEGAL INVADER problem at home, I see no building enthusiasm for Rescue in The South China Sea.

Guest

Re: 7-Sep-18 World View -- Britain 'provokes' China by sending warship into South China Sea

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:21 pm

if the Chinese were smart, they would wait for civil war to erupt in the United States. Then America could be easily destroyed as its armed forces would be fragmented or implode completely. But with economic disruptions already causing instability in China, the main landers might not have time on their side.

CH86
Posts: 246
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am

Re: 7-Sep-18 World View -- Britain 'provokes' China by sending warship into South China Sea

Postby CH86 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:10 pm

China IS carrying out land grabs in the SCS but the issue is one Asian country (China) fancying itself the king of the block is pushing its smaller neighbors around, the neighbors in response have joined together to form a wall against aggression. The conflict is fundamentally one of Asians vs Asians NOT between Asians vs Non-Asians. Occasional Western forays in the dispute and standoff is really a distraction from the actual issues of the conflict Zone listed above. The obvious solution is to allow the Non-Chinese Asians to have nuke arsenals and Full militaries.

FishbellykanakaDude
Posts: 511
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:07 pm

Re: 7-Sep-18 World View -- Britain 'provokes' China by sending warship into South China Sea

Postby FishbellykanakaDude » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:30 pm

CH86 wrote:China IS carrying out land grabs in the SCS but the issue is one Asian country (China) fancying itself the king of the block is pushing its smaller neighbors around, the neighbors in response have joined together to form a wall against aggression. The conflict is fundamentally one of Asians vs Asians NOT between Asians vs Non-Asians. Occasional Western forays in the dispute and standoff is really a distraction from the actual issues of the conflict Zone listed above. The obvious solution is to allow the Non-Chinese Asians to have nuke arsenals and Full militaries.


You are most certainly correct that the basic "situation" (I wouldn't use the word "problem") is one of Asian vs. Asian.

I also agree that arming the non-Chinese to the teeth would be wise. Very wise, actually.

..see,.. I can be agreeable! :)

Never let it be said that I'm not light on my feet!

..wait,.. that didn't come out quite right. But you know what I mean.

If my right knee, injured in a freak Trick-Frisbee-Catch incident a thousand years ago, was more capable I'd also be light in the loafers,.. even though I don't wear loafers,.. while I'm also not "light in the loafers", as it were.

Perhaps I should quit while I'm not too far behind? Yeah,...

Guest

Re: 7-Sep-18 World View -- Britain 'provokes' China by sending warship into South China Sea

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:13 am

With the exception of WMD, non-Chinese countries are armed to the teeth, North Korea being the exception. The North Koreans have more than just atomic bombs; they also have chemical and biological weapons. The Vietnamese have been buying submarines an jet fighters hand over fist. The Vietnamese are openly preparing for war with China. The Vietnamese are warriors. I sincerely wonder if they have stockpiled chemical weapons themselves.

FishbellykanakaDude
Posts: 511
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:07 pm

Re: 7-Sep-18 World View -- Britain 'provokes' China by sending warship into South China Sea

Postby FishbellykanakaDude » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:08 am

Guest wrote:With the exception of WMD, non-Chinese countries are armed to the teeth, North Korea being the exception. The North Koreans have more than just atomic bombs; they also have chemical and biological weapons. The Vietnamese have been buying submarines an jet fighters hand over fist. The Vietnamese are openly preparing for war with China. The Vietnamese are warriors. I sincerely wonder if they have stockpiled chemical weapons themselves.


Is Vietnamese Piri Piri chili considered a chemical WMD? ..if it's put on EVERYTHING?

..Yay for the "weapons for all asia" thing, by the way.

Guest

Re: 7-Sep-18 World View -- Britain 'provokes' China by sending warship into South China Sea

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:01 am

FishbellykanakaDude wrote:
Guest wrote:With the exception of WMD, non-Chinese countries are armed to the teeth, North Korea being the exception. The North Koreans have more than just atomic bombs; they also have chemical and biological weapons. The Vietnamese have been buying submarines an jet fighters hand over fist. The Vietnamese are openly preparing for war with China. The Vietnamese are warriors. I sincerely wonder if they have stockpiled chemical weapons themselves.


Is Vietnamese Piri Piri chili considered a chemical WMD? ..if it's put on EVERYTHING?

..Yay for the "weapons for all asia" thing, by the way.


The South Koreans, the Malaysians, and Taiwanese are armed to the teeth. Indonesia is a military juggernaut. India has atomic weapons. China is insane to start a war with most of Asia and the 800 pound gorilla known as the United States. But since when did insanity ever stop anyone?

Guest

Re: 7-Sep-18 World View -- Britain 'provokes' China by sending warship into South China Sea

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:03 pm

Guest wrote:
FishbellykanakaDude wrote:
Guest wrote:With the exception of WMD, non-Chinese countries are armed to the teeth, North Korea being the exception. The North Koreans have more than just atomic bombs; they also have chemical and biological weapons. The Vietnamese have been buying submarines an jet fighters hand over fist. The Vietnamese are openly preparing for war with China. The Vietnamese are warriors. I sincerely wonder if they have stockpiled chemical weapons themselves.


Is Vietnamese Piri Piri chili considered a chemical WMD? ..if it's put on EVERYTHING?

..Yay for the "weapons for all asia" thing, by the way.


The South Koreans, the Malaysians, and Taiwanese are armed to the teeth. Indonesia is a military juggernaut. India has atomic weapons. China is insane to start a war with most of Asia and the 800 pound gorilla known as the United States. But since when did insanity ever stop anyone?


Fiscal reality will stop China. No trade with the US, no money. No money, no military. China is hanging on by their finger nails right now. The EU can't absorb Chinese imports destined for America. Europe is bankrupt. The Chinese need the US market. They can't afford any more trouble with America. The Chinese are just saber rattling in hopes of getting a better trade deal with Trump.

Guest

Re: 7-Sep-18 World View -- Britain 'provokes' China by sending warship into South China Sea

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:49 pm

I think desperate countries do desperate things. China is desperate. The Chinese need fresh water, farmland, and clean air. They won't find much of that in China, so they will invade other countries. It's not about "living space" anymore; it's about staying alive. The poor Chinese will stay in China while the elites will move to South Korea, Japan, and Singapore. China needs empire to survive.


Return to “Weblog News Comments and Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 14 guests