5-Sep-18 World View -- Syria and Russia prepare to inflict massive bloodbath on Idlib

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John
Posts: 7767
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: Cambridge, MA USA
Contact:

5-Sep-18 World View -- Syria and Russia prepare to inflict massive bloodbath on Idlib

Postby John » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:13 am

5-Sep-18 World View -- Syria and Russia prepare to inflict massive bloodbath on Idlib


Syria and Russian forces prepare to 'clean out' the 'terrorists' in Idlib

** 5-Sep-18 World View -- Syria and Russia prepare to inflict massive bloodbath on Idlib
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/xct.gd.e180905.htm#e180905



Contents:
Syria and Russian forces prepare to 'clean out' the 'terrorists' in Idlib
Syria and Russia prepare to inflict massive bloodbath on Idlib


Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Syria, Bashar al-Assad,
Russia, Vladimir Putin, Grozny strategy,
Turkey, Idlib province, Astana, Kazakhstan,
Iran, Aleppo, Ghouta, Daraa,
Hayat Tahrir al-Sham, HTS, Grozny strategy,
Islamic State / of Iraq and Syria/Sham/the Levant, IS, ISIS, ISIL, Daesh,
chlorine gas, Sarin gas

Silent Guest 2

Re: 5-Sep-18 World View -- Syria and Russia prepare to inflict massive bloodbath on Idlib

Postby Silent Guest 2 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:08 am

:evil:
There is a great disturbance in the force.
Inevitable considering the evil 4-some involved. Trump is facing the Catch 22 law enforcement officers faced when we HAD a justice system: aggression must be commited before saving grace can be applied.
Thus this scenario has no happy ending.
Idlib's vulnerable population has not even the choice of demise. Trump is limited by odds of igniting WWIII by attempting to prevent genocide. For those of any compassion, grieving begins.

Guest

Re: 5-Sep-18 World View -- Syria and Russia prepare to inflict massive bloodbath on Idlib

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:26 am

John wrote:Turkey is the one of the de-escalation zones that Turkey is responsible for.

This doesn't even make any sense.

Guest

Re: 5-Sep-18 World View -- Syria and Russia prepare to inflict massive bloodbath on Idlib

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:44 am

Guest wrote:
John wrote:Turkey is the one of the de-escalation zones that Turkey is responsible for.

This doesn't even make any sense.

It's obviously a typo.

John
Posts: 7767
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: Cambridge, MA USA
Contact:

Re: 5-Sep-18 World View -- Syria and Russia prepare to inflict massive bloodbath on Idlib

Postby John » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:16 pm

John wrote:> Turkey is the one of the de-escalation zones that Turkey is
> responsible for.


Guest wrote:> This doesn't even make any sense.


Guest wrote:> It's obviously a typo.


I'm surprised Fishy didn't pipe up and criticize me for ending
a sentence with a preposition.

But yes, the sentence should say, "Idlib is the one of the
de-escalation zones that Turkey is responsible for."

Thanks for the correction.

CH86
Posts: 246
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am

Re: 5-Sep-18 World View -- Syria and Russia prepare to inflict massive bloodbath on Idlib

Postby CH86 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:59 pm

Silent Guest 2 wrote::evil:
There is a great disturbance in the force.
Inevitable considering the evil 4-some involved. Trump is facing the Catch 22 law enforcement officers faced when we HAD a justice system: aggression must be commited before saving grace can be applied.
Thus this scenario has no happy ending.
Idlib's vulnerable population has not even the choice of demise. Trump is limited by odds of igniting WWIII by attempting to prevent genocide. For those of any compassion, grieving begins.


Assad is the good guy here.

FishbellykanakaDude
Posts: 511
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:07 pm

Re: 5-Sep-18 World View -- Syria and Russia prepare to inflict massive bloodbath on Idlib

Postby FishbellykanakaDude » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:46 pm

John wrote:
John wrote:> Turkey is the one of the de-escalation zones that Turkey is
> responsible for.


I'm surprised Fishy didn't pipe up and criticize me for ending
a sentence with a preposition. ...


ME,.. a grammar nazi...!? Moi...!!?

Image

Guest

Re: 5-Sep-18 World View -- Syria and Russia prepare to inflict massive bloodbath on Idlib

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:03 pm

CH86 wrote:Assad is the good guy here.


Wow.

Assad ordered some 11,000 people tortured to death and even ordered their bodies to be photographed to prove that they had been tortured to death. We know this because the photographer defected and smuggled the photographs out with him. And that was just one of Assad's photographers.

And somehow you think that Assad is the good guy here? You are sick.

Guest

Re: 5-Sep-18 World View -- Syria and Russia prepare to inflict massive bloodbath on Idlib

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:02 am

Guest wrote:
CH86 wrote:Assad is the good guy here.


Wow.

Assad ordered some 11,000 people tortured to death and even ordered their bodies to be photographed to prove that they had been tortured to death. We know this because the photographer defected and smuggled the photographs out with him. And that was just one of Assad's photographers.

And somehow you think that Assad is the good guy here? You are sick.

CH86 is the resident loon. But I kinda like him.


Return to “Weblog News Comments and Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 15 guests