26-Aug-18 World View -- China, North and South Korea confounded by cancellation of Kim Jong-un meeting

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: 26-Aug-18 World View -- China, North and South Korea confounded by cancellation of Kim Jong-un meeting

Post by Guest »

Unbelievable wrote:Guest, please read aloud your sentence. Nice. Guess you told me huh? North Korea has pledged denuclearization in 1985, 1992, 1994, 2003, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016. And the dump says he has solved the crisis. Don’t think so. Idiot then starts a trade war with basically everyone. Brilliant. Let the people pay more for basic goods while lowering taxes on corporate earnings. Again, brilliant. Keep tax returns private so that the masses can’t see money laundering for the Russians along with tax evasion. Brilliant. Blame everything on someone else. Lie multiple times daily so that no one knows the truth. Keep the red team against the blue team by fear, lies and psychotic behavior. China has the ability and will eventually use a preemptive strike. Yes we will hit back. One or two pulse explosions in the upper atmosphere will refer the power grid useless. Does it matter after the blast if you are blue or red? Unbelievable is the fact that you people are blind to it all
More incoherent verbal diarrhea.

Trade wars are needed to restore the balance. You have money, so you don't care if the economy is hollowed out by one sided trade agreements and your countrymen are unemployed and homeless. You don't want to pay more for hipster gear. Or, are you an ungrateful immigrant just out loot the system and screw everyone else. 'Brilliant' is a word is that overused by the British. Are you British or are you "British"?

If you actually listened to what President Trump has said, you would know that he is trying to avert war in Korea.
Blame everything on someone else. Lie multiple times daily so that no one knows the truth. Keep the red team against the blue team by fear, lies and psychotic behavior.
This is what Trump's pink hatted liberal enemies are doing. You are trying to turn this back on Trump. It won't work.
Unbelievable is the fact that you people are blind to it all.
You sum yourself up here perfectly.

Re: 26-Aug-18 World View -- China, North and South Korea confounded by cancellation of Kim Jong-un meeting

Post by Guest »

Guest in Korea again. It seems the alarm bells are starting to ring a little, maybe just tingling a little bit. The local mood seems to have changed in the last two days. Is this feeling justified?

John

Post by John »

Guest wrote: > Guest in Korea again. It seems the alarm bells are starting to
> ring a little, maybe just tingling a little bit. The local mood
> seems to have changed in the last two days. Is this feeling
> justified?
I think that if you're going to try to interpret tingles on a day to
day basis, you're going to drive yourself completely crazy. At some
point, you have to make a firm decision one way or the other -- to
stay or to go -- and then live with it.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Actually, there is no truly safe place to go.
I have been anticipating the Third World War since I read S&H's Generations. That is about a generation or more ago.
I am going to live in Twinsburg until my situation changes enough to force me to move...my personal situation, not global.
Any of us could be dead in an hour with a little bad luck, even if WWIII holds off for another twenty years.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Post by Guest »

Tom Mazanec wrote:Actually, there is no truly safe place to go.
I have been anticipating the Third World War since I read S&H's Generations. That is about a generation or more ago.
I am going to live in Twinsburg until my situation changes enough to force me to move...my personal situation, not global.
Any of us could be dead in an hour with a little bad luck, even if WWIII holds off for another twenty years.
I don't want to survive a nuclear war. I'm hoping to be vaporized.

Post by Guest »

China's Next Move: Invade the Philippines?
China's Next Move: Invade the Philippines?
As for signs of an impending Chinese attack, Gonzales "first cited the building of 'defense bases' right inside Philippine territory, then added that it comes with supposed Chinese 'internal propaganda' painting the Philippines 'as its number one threat and enemy.'"

The Philippines should prepare to be invaded by China, warns a former top Philippines defense official.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-apos-n ... 00936.html

I always thought they would begin with Taiwan...