26-Aug-18 World View -- China, North and South Korea confounded by cancellation of Kim Jong-un meeting

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John
Posts: 9167
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: Cambridge, MA USA
Contact:

26-Aug-18 World View -- China, North and South Korea confounded by cancellation of Kim Jong-un meeting

Postby John » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:46 pm

26-Aug-18 World View -- China, North and South Korea confounded by cancellation of Kim Jong-un meeting

Trump pursues risky strategy, trying to avoid a greater risk

** 26-Aug-18 World View -- China, North and South Korea confounded by cancellation of Kim Jong-un meeting
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/xct.gd.e180826.htm#e180826



Contents:
China, North and South Korea confounded by cancellation of Kim Jong-un meeting
Trump pursues risky strategy, trying to avoid a greater risk


Keys:
Generational Dynamics, China, North Korea, South Korea,
Mike Pompeo, Kim Jong-un,
Terminal High Altitude Area Defense, THAAD

Deus Vult

Re: 26-Aug-18 World View -- China, North and South Korea confounded by cancellation of Kim Jong-un meeting

Postby Deus Vult » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:43 am

I sincerely believe Trump knows what he is doing. I'm worried that he will be impeached before he is able to lead the USA through the war. If Trump is impeached it will lead to some serious unrest and our enemies will take advantage of that. God bless America and God bless President Trump.

Deus Vult

Re: 26-Aug-18 World View -- China, North and South Korea confounded by cancellation of Kim Jong-un meeting

Postby Deus Vult » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:43 am

I sincerely believe Trump knows what he is doing. I'm worried that he will be impeached before he is able to lead the USA through the war. If Trump is impeached it will lead to some serious unrest and our enemies will take advantage of that. God bless America and God bless President Trump.

Unbelievable

Re: 26-Aug-18 World View -- China, North and South Korea confounded by cancellation of Kim Jong-un meeting

Postby Unbelievable » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:57 am

The statement that trump knows what he is doing is undoubtedly the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. What makes the situation worst, is the fact that someone would actually believe it is true. God help us all.

Deus Vult

Re: 26-Aug-18 World View -- China, North and South Korea confounded by cancellation of Kim Jong-un meeting

Postby Deus Vult » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:43 am

Unbelievable wrote:The statement that trump knows what he is doing is undoubtedly the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. What makes the situation worst, is the fact that someone would actually believe it is true. God help us all.


America is fighting for its life now, and it is because of backstabbing traitors like you that we may not survive. Did you support George W. Bush when he invaded Iraq and Afghanistan and destabilized the whole region? Did you support Obama and Hillary when they were rampaging across the globe? I didn't support either. I believe in America first, last, and only. Trump said himself he didn't support the invasions that have already cost us trillions of dollars. If people like you triumph, then the whole world will be destabilized and most likely collapse entirely.

Question: When America collapses, what will you do? Cut and run? Leave everyone else holding the bag? Fly off to New Zealand with the rest of the beat cucks?

Silent Guest 2

Re: 26-Aug-18 World View -- China, North and South Korea confounded by cancellation of Kim Jong-un meeting

Postby Silent Guest 2 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:43 am

Deus Vult:
A braced salute. :)
From 3 generations military and a "take no prisoners" position, I will volunteer for your fighting force. Trump has appointed some certified idiots on the domestic side; however, he is on solid ground with those in charge of national defense. My son is a personal stake in this, so I do not key with intellectual distance. Both of us have already shed blood in the freedom fight.
We are not pre-WWII America. We are an occupied nation, deliberately fragmented by clinton, bush and barry. America will not escape fighting WWIII on our soil. I live in Michigan, the site of sharia law Dearborn...the enemy within along with jihadist cells in many cities.
China is caught in Trump's pincers. The world seems to remain in shock that barry was a traitorous aberation. Kim and Xi must be burning up red phone lines. If I were a yank in South Korea, my bags would be packed with tickets in hand.
(Meanwhile Trump better get a handle on illegal deportations.)

Unbelievable

Re: 26-Aug-18 World View -- China, North and South Korea confounded by cancellation of Kim Jong-un meeting

Postby Unbelievable » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:53 am

Typical fantasy, tin foil hat conspiracy theories. Would you care you discuss trump and his failures without mentioning obama, hillary, or someone else you disagree with? You can’t. A trump supporter can only say obama or hillary when they attempt to defend the worst president in my lifetime. Your idiotic thoughts scare me more than china. Obviously there will be nukes used in the clash of the civilization war that generational dynamics teaches us so there will be blood on US soil. You will burn the same as I since I live in a metropolitan area. No political party or president can stop xenophobia or nationalism by another nation. However, xenophobia can be fueled and grow faster with insane rhetoric in speeches as followers believe their psychotic leader.

CH86
Posts: 397
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am

Re: 26-Aug-18 World View -- China, North and South Korea confounded by cancellation of Kim Jong-un meeting

Postby CH86 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:10 am

Silent Guest 2 wrote:Deus Vult:
A braced salute. :)
From 3 generations military and a "take no prisoners" position, I will volunteer for your fighting force. Trump has appointed some certified idiots on the domestic side; however, he is on solid ground with those in charge of national defense. My son is a personal stake in this, so I do not key with intellectual distance. Both of us have already shed blood in the freedom fight.
We are not pre-WWII America. We are an occupied nation, deliberately fragmented by clinton, bush and barry. America will not escape fighting WWIII on our soil. I live in Michigan, the site of sharia law Dearborn...the enemy within along with jihadist cells in many cities.
China is caught in Trump's pincers. The world seems to remain in shock that barry was a traitorous aberation. Kim and Xi must be burning up red phone lines. If I were a yank in South Korea, my bags would be packed with tickets in hand.
(Meanwhile Trump better get a handle on illegal deportations.)


World war III will be fought primarily overseas. None of our enemies or potential enemies border the US. There are no Jihadist cells because any such cells would have showed up around the time of 9/11. South Korea and Japan are pretty laid back regarding North Korea, they border the Kim regime, but they don't seem to be worried all that much?
Last edited by CH86 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

CH86
Posts: 397
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am

Re: 26-Aug-18 World View -- China, North and South Korea confounded by cancellation of Kim Jong-un meeting

Postby CH86 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:14 am

Deus Vult wrote:
Unbelievable wrote:The statement that trump knows what he is doing is undoubtedly the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. What makes the situation worst, is the fact that someone would actually believe it is true. God help us all.


America is fighting for its life now, and it is because of backstabbing traitors like you that we may not survive. Did you support George W. Bush when he invaded Iraq and Afghanistan and destabilized the whole region? Did you support Obama and Hillary when they were rampaging across the globe? I didn't support either. I believe in America first, last, and only. Trump said himself he didn't support the invasions that have already cost us trillions of dollars. If people like you triumph, then the whole world will be destabilized and most likely collapse entirely.

Question: When America collapses, what will you do? Cut and run? Leave everyone else holding the bag? Fly off to New Zealand with the rest of the beat cucks?


The Conquest of the Middle east, would eliminate bases for terrorist attacks on the west, that is why we are in the region in the first place. Plus we had bases and alliances there even before 9/11. The invasions were mismanaged, but not unnecessary.

zzazz

Re: 26-Aug-18 World View -- China, North and South Korea confounded by cancellation of Kim Jong-un meeting

Postby zzazz » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:36 pm

The only grandmaster on display here is the king of GD BS.


Return to “Weblog News Comments and Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests