18-Aug-18 World View -- New Pentagon military assessment details China's preparations for war

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

18-Aug-18 World View -- New Pentagon military assessment details China's preparations for war

Post by John »

The growing military threat from China

** 18-Aug-18 World View -- New Pentagon military assessment details China's preparations for war
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180818

Contents:
New Pentagon military assessment details China's preparations for war
China's 'low-intensity coercion' in the South China Sea
People’s Armed Forces Maritime Militia (PAFMM)
China's preparations for war with Taiwan
The growing military threat from China

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, China, Peoples Liberation Army, PLA,
South China Sea, Freedom of Navigation Operations, FONOs,
Philippines, Rodrigo Duterte,
People’s Armed Forces Maritime Militia, PAFMM,
United Front Work Department, UFWD, Magic Weapons,
Adolf Hitler, Sir Winston Churchill, Taiwan

Silent Guest 2

Re: 18-Aug-18 World View -- New Pentagon military assessment details China's preparations for war

Post by Silent Guest 2 »

Military interest in Taiwan has been paramount during my lifetime. The last time China aided America was when they protected Doolittle pilots who ditched after the Tokyo raid. Those who recall the Japanese WWII lack of concern for ANY individual human life will understand present Chinese aggression. MacArthur's governorship of Japan changed a culture. If Patton had not been assassinated, the EU would not exist.
So here we are tolerating the UN in our own borders, waiting for Chinese aggression, hosting jihadists in America and subsidizing illegal invader/occupiers.
From a military viewpoint, this is insanity. I do wonder what legal Americans see as their futures.

CH86

Re: 18-Aug-18 World View -- New Pentagon military assessment details China's preparations for war

Post by CH86 »

Silent Guest 2 wrote:Military interest in Taiwan has been paramount during my lifetime. The last time China aided America was when they protected Doolittle pilots who ditched after the Tokyo raid. Those who recall the Japanese WWII lack of concern for ANY individual human life will understand present Chinese aggression. MacArthur's governorship of Japan changed a culture. If Patton had not been assassinated, the EU would not exist.
So here we are tolerating the UN in our own borders, waiting for Chinese aggression, hosting jihadists in America and subsidizing illegal invader/occupiers.
From a military viewpoint, this is insanity. I do wonder what legal Americans see as their futures.
Doing macarthur/occupation of Japan was a mistake. We should have forced a capitulation of Japan, not changed the culture. By 1945 large swaths of Japan had been reduced to stone age conditions. If the battle of Khalkin-Gol convinced japan not to attack the USSR and instead fight a supposedly easier fight against the US. The actual course of the pacific war, especially after midway would have thoroughly Chastened Japan against picking another fight against the US. Japan would have became our ally even had we left the militarists in power in 1945.

American Taxpayer

Post by American Taxpayer »

Silent Guest 2 wrote:Military interest in Taiwan has been paramount during my lifetime. The last time China aided America was when they protected Doolittle pilots who ditched after the Tokyo raid. Those who recall the Japanese WWII lack of concern for ANY individual human life will understand present Chinese aggression. MacArthur's governorship of Japan changed a culture. If Patton had not been assassinated, the EU would not exist.
We don't see ourselves as having any future in the United States at all. Another question: Does The US have any future as a country? I don't think so.

I know so many people who have sent their children, especially white males, overseas in order to build a new life for themselves elsewhere. Whites males have become scapegoats for all of Western society's ills. It's both outrageous and horrendous. White flight has never lead to prosperity for the communities they flee. It will be the end of the United States.

CH86

Post by CH86 »

Also Boomers if you think that WW2 era America was united behind "unconditional surrender" policy, you are mistaken. America was united after pearl harbor by demanding victory, where the enemy admitted he had been licked/beaten. Unconditional surrender was in fact a very controversial policy at the time since it was regarded as prolonging enemy resistance that otherwise would have ended earlier.

Here are congressional records from Late WW2:

https://books.google.com/books?id=VXaGG ... an&f=false

Scroll over the pages and you would see that many citizens and officials regarded that policy to be nonsense imposed by "do-gooders", These same do-gooders usurped complete power starting in the 1960s after 20 years of being in the political wilderness after Americans rejected their policies after 1945 because of what a mess they had caused. Do-gooders like the boomers because the boomer agrees with most everything the globalist also aims for. They hate Xers and Millies because they know that a soon as Xers gets in there, the globalists most cherished policies go the way of the garbage shoot.

Post by Guest »

American Taxpayer wrote:
We don't see ourselves as having any future in the United States at all. Another question: Does The US have any future as a country? I don't think so.

I know so many people who have sent their children, especially white males, overseas in order to build a new life for themselves elsewhere. Whites males have become scapegoats for all of Western society's ills. It's both outrageous and horrendous. White flight has never lead to prosperity for the communities they flee. It will be the end of the United States.
A man who likes to dress as a woman is running for governor in Vermont. I tell ya the world is becoming insane. Liberalism is destroying America.

Vote the Democrats out.

Silent Guest 2

Post by Silent Guest 2 »

Guest:
You get it.
During WWII the Rand Think Tank was busily formulating the lib secular humanist (a Supreme Court declared religion) into the Michigan Model which has now morphed into Common Core.
American generations have been deliberately dumbed down with feelings-based fact-free indoctrination. History has been reduced to tales of minority victimhood and higher education subjected to quotas and set asides. The results are seen on every corporate/medical building directory.
Japan like all of non-Communist post WWII Europe flourished from American largess. China chose communism. Like Pol Pot and other despots, Chinese people are indoctrinated and subjugated.
And CH, our family lived 13 places in 6 years, including DC/Pentagon, and saw my AF Col. father rarely to insure the WWII COMPLETE victory. Today's congressional obstructionist fecklessness is no different than the thugs who were enthroned during WWII. We won inspite of them.

CH86

Post by CH86 »

Silent Guest 2 wrote:Guest:
You get it.
During WWII the Rand Think Tank was busily formulating the lib secular humanist (a Supreme Court declared religion) into the Michigan Model which has now morphed into Common Core.
American generations have been deliberately dumbed down with feelings-based fact-free indoctrination. History has been reduced to tales of minority victimhood and higher education subjected to quotas and set asides. The results are seen on every corporate/medical building directory.
Japan like all of non-Communist post WWII Europe flourished from American largess. China chose communism. Like Pol Pot and other despots, Chinese people are indoctrinated and subjugated.
And CH, our family lived 13 places in 6 years, including DC/Pentagon, and saw my AF Col. father rarely to insure the WWII COMPLETE victory. Today's congressional obstructionist fecklessness is no different than the thugs who were enthroned during WWII. We won inspite of them.
I'm not sure what you are referring to by winning inspite of thugs. If you regard to the do-gooders referenced in the archives as thugs, then yes we won inspite of them. However if you regard those who sought global democratization as being the true expression of America and Americanism during WW2, and their opposition as being the thugs; if so then you are mistaken. Unconditional surrender and regime change prolonged the war, it was not a question whether we would win the war or not: That question had been decided by the decisive battles of 1942. What prolonged the war was the ideological objectives laid out by the social engineers, which essentially prescribed globalist mind-control.