9-Aug-18 World View -- Italy threatens EU with immigration fight to get budget concessions

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
FishbellykanakaDude

Re: 9-Aug-18 World View -- Italy threatens EU with immigration fight to get budget concessions

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Guest wrote:
FishbellykanakaDude wrote:...blah blah blah...

Europe will "fix" itself.

..but we'll have to wait and see how all this happens in particular, as my crystal ball is a bit hazy around the edges.
The UK is too far gone. So is Germany.
..Theyʻll eventually get some help. Although, I donʻt really think theyʻll need it. 'Though, I could be wrong.

Re: 9-Aug-18 World View -- Italy threatens EU with immigration fight to get budget concessions

Post by Guest »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote:
Guest wrote:
FishbellykanakaDude wrote:...blah blah blah...

Europe will "fix" itself.

..but we'll have to wait and see how all this happens in particular, as my crystal ball is a bit hazy around the edges.
..Theyʻll eventually get some help. Although, I donʻt really think theyʻll need it. 'Though, I could be wrong.
You're wrong. The UK is filled with soy boys and third world migrants. Best for the politically incorrect to abandon the island and nuke it.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Guest wrote:
FishbellykanakaDude wrote:
Guest wrote:
You're wrong. The UK is filled with soy boys and third world migrants. Best for the politically incorrect to abandon the island and nuke it.
..then the Nords, Germanics, and Celts will have to invade and reconquer. It's been done before, after all,.. though the Celts never really "invaded" proper. :)