4-Aug-18 World View -- South Africa announces plans for unpaid confiscation of white-owned farms

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John
Posts: 7463
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: Cambridge, MA USA
Contact:

4-Aug-18 World View -- South Africa announces plans for unpaid confiscation of white-owned farms

Postby John » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:43 pm

4-Aug-18 World View -- South Africa announces plans for unpaid confiscation of white-owned farms


Zimbabwe's post-election violence raises concerns about economy

** 4-Aug-18 World View -- South Africa announces plans for unpaid confiscation of white-owned farms
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/xct.gd.e180804.htm#e180804




Contents:
Zimbabwe's post-election violence raises concerns about economy
South Africa announces plans for unpaid confiscation of white-owned farms


Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Zimbabwe, Robert Mugabe,
Emmerson Dambudzo Mnangagwa, Nelson Chamisa, Shona, Ndebele,
South Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa, African National Congress, ANC

Silent Guest 2

Re: 4-Aug-18 World View -- South Africa announces plans for unpaid confiscation of white-owned farms

Postby Silent Guest 2 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:28 am

John,
This is a test. Yesterday google took over my reagan mail. I have no idea whether you will receive this.

John
Posts: 7463
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: Cambridge, MA USA
Contact:

Re: 4-Aug-18 World View -- South Africa announces plans for unpaid confiscation of white-owned farms

Postby John » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:12 am

Silent Guest 2 wrote:John,
This is a test. Yesterday google took over my reagan mail. I have no idea whether you will receive this.


As you can see, your message was posted.

Silent Guest 2

Re: 4-Aug-18 World View -- South Africa announces plans for unpaid confiscation of white-owned farms

Postby Silent Guest 2 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:50 am

Reading this I am reminded of barry's confiscation of land for green tree hugger policies. A beginning of socialist encroachment. Zimbabwe is proceeding on a racist purge. So far starvation is involved. Will this morph into violence? Most assuredly.
What next? The UN? Doing what? Currently we have "the children" TV ads begging for bucks. Obviously the UN is not emptying its party down funds for humanitarian aid. And then there are the increasingly diminishing "Peacekeepers".
White Zimbabweans are an endangered species.

Selous Scout J

Re: 4-Aug-18 World View -- South Africa announces plans for unpaid confiscation of white-owned farms

Postby Selous Scout J » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:23 am

The blacks in Rhodesia (that's the country's true name) nearly all starved to death except that South Africa was able to sell them food to keep them (barely) alive. Now that SA is starting to steal white owned farms, both countries will face mass death due to starvation, not to mention AIDS, TB, cholera, and scores of other illnesses common in black Africa that had all but been eradicated by the white governments when they were in power.

When SA collapses in famine, will the EU and America supply them with enough food to feed everyone in both countries?

When whites ruled in Rhodesia and SA, violent crime was low, mostly restricted to the black townships. Now both countries are engulfed in the most violent crime waves on the face of the planet.

All these "uber cool people" who protested Apartheid in the 1970s and 80s are now no where to be seen. They stayed silent in London during the white farm seizures in 2000 and the subsequent mass famine that followed it. Now that their leftist policies have turned London into a hellhole, the rich leftists are fleeing London for northern Scotland and the Channel Islands. Liberals always cut and run when their policies reach fruition.

Note to rich liberals: The world is running out of places to runaway to.

Guest

Re: 4-Aug-18 World View -- South Africa announces plans for unpaid confiscation of white-owned farms

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:05 am

Selous Scout J wrote:All these "uber cool people" who protested Apartheid in the 1970s and 80s are now no where to be seen. They stayed silent in London during the white farm seizures in 2000 and the subsequent mass famine that followed it. Now that their leftist policies have turned London into a hellhole, the rich leftists are fleeing London for northern Scotland and the Channel Islands. Liberals always cut and run when their policies reach fruition.

Note to rich liberals: The world is running out of places to runaway to.


The liberals are running off to New Zealand as well. California liberals are moving to the Pacific Northwest of the U.S. Colorado has been turned into California East.

The people who were so vocal against apartheid should be in SA now.

The liberals of Rhodesia who wanted majority rule should have been stuck in Zimbabwe.

Liberalism: Living in a gated community with an armed guard but against a wall on the southern border.

Guest

Re: 4-Aug-18 World View -- South Africa announces plans for unpaid confiscation of white-owned farms

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Selous Scout J wrote:All these "uber cool people" who protested Apartheid in the 1970s and 80s are now no where to be seen. They stayed silent in London during the white farm seizures in 2000 and the subsequent mass famine that followed it. Now that their leftist policies have turned London into a hellhole, the rich leftists are fleeing London for northern Scotland and the Channel Islands. Liberals always cut and run when their policies reach fruition.

Note to rich liberals: The world is running out of places to runaway to.


The liberals are running off to New Zealand as well. California liberals are moving to the Pacific Northwest of the U.S. Colorado has been turned into California East.

The people who were so vocal against apartheid should be in SA now.

The liberals of Rhodesia who wanted majority rule should have been stuck in Zimbabwe.

Liberalism: Living in a gated community with an armed guard but against a wall on the southern border.


My feminist sister used to live in ________ (an extremely expensive area in Southern California/Mexifornia), but left because the Mexicans were targeting Asians in home invasions, carjackings, and other forms of criminal violence.

Now she lives in Antifa land (Portland, Oregon). What she is just starting to realize is that she has run out of places to flee to in the US, and is now considering returning to Taiwan, where her husband still owns a couple of houses. But, Taiwan's not looking to safe these days, so she is perplexed.

Her husband's millions have kept her in a protective money bubble for almost three decades, and now, finally, that bubble is starting to crack. She feels vulnerable. She is scared. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, I don't care what happens to her.

I don't live in America anymore. I bailed because I could that the light at the end of the tunnel there was an approaching locomotive.

Liberals destroy everything they touch, and now they are trapped. Most, most, still don't realize it. But the ones that do are starting to freak out.

Part of me wants to be in America or Taiwan when it all falls apart. Not because I have a death wish or anything, I just want to see the expression of my arrogant and selfish sister's face when it happens. Yeah, it would probably be worth it.

John
Posts: 7463
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: Cambridge, MA USA
Contact:

Re: 4-Aug-18 World View -- South Africa announces plans for unpaid confiscation of white-owned farms

Postby John » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:55 pm

In a war between China and the United States, which side will
Chinese-Americans be on?

Guest

Re: 4-Aug-18 World View -- South Africa announces plans for unpaid confiscation of white-owned farms

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:01 pm

John wrote:In a war between China and the United States, which side will
Chinese-Americans be on?


Taiwanese will support America, along with the Hong Kong Chinese, except for that sell out has been Jackie Chan.

Guest

Re: 4-Aug-18 World View -- South Africa announces plans for unpaid confiscation of white-owned farms

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Selous Scout J wrote:All these "uber cool people" who protested Apartheid in the 1970s and 80s are now no where to be seen. They stayed silent in London during the white farm seizures in 2000 and the subsequent mass famine that followed it. Now that their leftist policies have turned London into a hellhole, the rich leftists are fleeing London for northern Scotland and the Channel Islands. Liberals always cut and run when their policies reach fruition.

Note to rich liberals: The world is running out of places to runaway to.


The liberals are running off to New Zealand as well. California liberals are moving to the Pacific Northwest of the U.S. Colorado has been turned into California East.

The people who were so vocal against apartheid should be in SA now.

The liberals of Rhodesia who wanted majority rule should have been stuck in Zimbabwe.

Liberalism: Living in a gated community with an armed guard but against a wall on the southern border.


My feminist sister used to live in ________ (an extremely expensive area in Southern California/Mexifornia), but left because the Mexicans were targeting Asians in home invasions, carjackings, and other forms of criminal violence.

Now she lives in Antifa land (Portland, Oregon). What she is just starting to realize is that she has run out of places to flee to in the US, and is now considering returning to Taiwan, where her husband still owns a couple of houses. But, Taiwan's not looking to safe these days, so she is perplexed.

Her husband's millions have kept her in a protective money bubble for almost three decades, and now, finally, that bubble is starting to crack. She feels vulnerable. She is scared. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, I don't care what happens to her.

I don't live in America anymore. I bailed because I could that the light at the end of the tunnel there was an approaching locomotive.

Liberals destroy everything they touch, and now they are trapped. Most, most, still don't realize it. But the ones that do are starting to freak out.

Part of me wants to be in America or Taiwan when it all falls apart. Not because I have a death wish or anything, I just want to see the expression of my arrogant and selfish sister's face when it happens. Yeah, it would probably be worth it.


From Portland:

Portland, Ore.

Along the trolley tracks behind the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement field office, a biohazard cleanup crew works under police protection. It finds used needles and buckets of human waste simmering in nearly 100-degree heat. The smell of urine and feces fills the block. For more than five weeks, as many as 200 people had occupied the site to demand ICE’s immediate abolition. They’re gone now, but a community is left reeling. Thirty-eight days of government-sanctioned anarchy will do that.


WSJ story: Anarchy Breaks Out in Portland, With the Mayor’s Blessing


Return to “Weblog News Comments and Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests