30-Jul-18 World View -- Operation Gukurahundi genocide becomes major Zimbabwe election issue

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

30-Jul-18 World View -- Operation Gukurahundi genocide becomes major Zimbabwe election issue

Post by John »

Robert Mugabe endorses the opposition candidate

** 30-Jul-18 World View -- Operation Gukurahundi genocide becomes major Zimbabwe election issue
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180730

Contents:
Operation Gukurahundi genocide becomes major Zimbabwe election issue
Robert Mugabe endorses the opposition candidate

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Zimbabwe, Zanu-pf,
Robert Mugabe, Grace Ntombizodwa Mugabe, Emmerson Dambudzo Mnangagwa,
Movement for Democratic Change, MDC, Nelson Chamisa,
Rhodesia, Shona, Ndebele, Operation Gukurahundi,
North Korea, 5th Brigade

Re: 30-Jul-18 World View -- Operation Gukurahundi genocide becomes major Zimbabwe election issue

Post by Guest »

I have maternal relatives from Rhodesia. The Africans have only proven time and time again that they can't rule themselves. Ask the average black Rhodesian what they want and they will say 'the white government back'. Too bad, lads. You wanted the white man out and he is out. It reminds of the conversation a Muslim Indian refugee had with a departing British civil servant at the end of British rule. The Indian muslim begged for British intervention to save him and his family from the Hindu mobs. The Brit replied, 'You wanted India without the Raj, and now you have it.' The blacks have the government and hellhole country they deserve. My mother's relatives ended up losing everything and having to start over in America. I'm I supposed to feel pity for the blacks now? Really?

Silent Guest 2

Re: 30-Jul-18 World View -- Operation Gukurahundi genocide becomes major Zimbabwe election issue

Post by Silent Guest 2 »

Indeed, Guest. And the EU has their invited "migrants". In essence Mugabe is flying coach and finding the peasant experience not so fine.
The peasants must be suspecting that they are perpetual losers.
The monotonous yet brutal truth is that anything other than legal immigration is invasion. Tribal warfare is what it is. Zimbabwe will continue its tribal animosity. The only "winners" occupy, however temporarily, the palatial living quarters.

John

Post by John »

I wrote the following a few months ago:
> I remember a time, 15-20 years ago, when I knew almost nothing
> about any African country. Well, I knew a little about Egypt,
> South Africa, Morocco, and a few other countries, but not much.
> That's why, in the last ten years, I've made a point to learn as
> much as I can about African countries. And in almost all of them,
> the story is the same -- massive corruption, massive government
> violence, ethnic and tribal violence. African leaders have been
> promising democracies, but instead we see one leader after another
> using violence to stay in power in order to protect his cronies
> who have been stealing money from the treasury, often money that
> the West provided in aid. That's why after forty years and
> billions of dollars in Western aid, ordinary African people are
> just as poor as they were forty years ago.
For African leaders, democracy is never more than a facade to scam
more money from the West for the leaders themselves to spend. Climate
change is currently the biggest of these scams. The leaders spend the
money to buy weapons to kill their tribal enemies, or to enrich their
families, friends and other cronies. The leaders never use it to
benefit ordinary people, since then ordinary people might decide to
vote for someone else in the next election.

This has nothing to do with race. It has to do with countries, of
which there are many in Africa, where the last generational crisis war
was an ethnic or tribal civil war. Exactly the same thing is true
today in non-African countries like Syria, Iran, Cambodia, Burma and
Nicaragua, to name just a few.

Silent Guest 2

Post by Silent Guest 2 »

A re-reading of, "The Ugly American" will substantiate's your views, John. In addition to intel lectures, "The Ugly American" and "Atlas Shrugged" and a college prof (yes, long ago) have shaped my take on human nature and culture. Way back in 1956, I was part of a debate regarding heredity and environment. Back then Americans were not harping on entitlement survival.

Selous Scout J

Post by Selous Scout J »

"This has nothing to do with race. It has to do with countries, of
which there are many in Africa, where the last generational crisis war
was an ethnic or tribal civil war. Exactly the same thing is true
today in non-African countries like Syria, Iran, Cambodia, Burma and
Nicaragua, to name just a few."
You're wrong. This is about race and culture. How are former colonies in Asia able to rise from the ruins of WW2 and regional wars and have dynamic world class economies?

All countries go through cycles, but why are some regions stuck in neutral? Or even going in reverse?

Africa wasn't destroyed in WW2. The wars that rage in Africa are usually fought with small arms, not heavy bombers. Africans are intrinsically incapable of self-rule. Not one black ethno-state can be labelled a success story. IQ (the very term is now taboo in Westerner universities) accounts for most of it. African cultures are brutal and geared towards violence and genocide. If it weren't for the oil and mineral wealth, no country would even bother to have relations with any country south of the Sahara.

Why is Central America a string of failed states? Is it because the native Indo cultures have low IQs and low grade cultures? Or maybe we can blame Monsanto and the gringos for all of their numerous and endless failures?

I'm tired of hearing excuses for these people.

Why should the responsible be forced to take care of the irresponsible?

LIFEBOAT ETHICS

You know the world is imploding. You say countries are heading to war over 'xenophobia'. Is it xenophobia to want to preserve your country's resources and provide life support for your people? Should you just "be really nice" and let your country be plundered and destroyed by irresponsible third world migrants who have never even considered the consequences of having 14 children?

So, you find yourself on a boat in the middle of the ocean and there is only room for 4-5 people. You hear the voices of hundreds of people shouting at you to rescue them in the distance? What do you do? Be nice and allow your life boat to be swamped or do you row away and preserve the lives of the lucky ones on that boat?

Isaac Asimov used the 'shared bathroom' analogy. He concluded by saying that gross overpopulation in the third world had condemned billions of people to lives of poverty.

Why must the West allow itself to be swamped and our children killed?

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Is it "RACE" or is it "OVER DIVERSITY"?

The BASIS of GD Theory is that "Memory Failure" from one generation to the next, and especially the disappearance of "living memory" of genocidal atrocity at the Fourth Generation, is the "cause" of the cycle of genocide that sweeps a "culture timeline" on a regular-ish schedule.

Could it be that some areas of the world are more conducive to "creating" humans that fragment into "smaller than usual" cultural societies (timelines), which "strangely" interfere with each other such that a nearly constant state of "warfare" exists between this proliferating tangle of culture timelines?

Perhaps the "highs" of post-crisis war "progress" and the "lows" of the actual crisis war period are less "high" and less "low", as if the "amplitude" of the "strength" of the GD Cycle is "squashed"?

Perhaps, like the advantage that Sickle Cell Anemia gives in fending off the "more dangerous" danger of Malaria, there is an advantage to this "low amplitude but small recoup period" variant of the GD Cycle?

The African continent was the "prison"/"garden"/"leopard's lunchbox" for the VAST majority of humans/protohumans for a VERY long time, and it still holds the VAST majority of humanity's genetic diversity. Could it be that a hugely diverse "overpopulation" of humans/protohumans might somehow "select" as advantageous constantly fragmenting "GD timelines" into "as small as possible" cultures, so as to have them "interact" to "squash" the amplitude of the GD curve?

I'm not a fan at all of any kind of "scientific racism", and thoroughly believe that any one individual can overcome the "shortcomings" of their genetic makeup (if they're clever enough and in the right environment), but in large groups of beings assuming a "smaller danger" to avert a "larger danger" is often the way that evolution works.

It is quite dangerous for an éireannach to be out in the sun too long, but that danger is trivial compared to not getting enough vitamin D for generations on end.

Perhaps escaping into the huge "outside world" gave the escapees space and time (between GD crises) to work on developing a "cultural memory partial-solution" to replace the "cultural diversity partial-solution" to the GD Cycle?

..yet another wacky thought.

Aloha! <shaka!>

shoshin

Post by shoshin »

Holy crap, you're IRISH!

It's the secret of roan inish....

Aaron C

Post by Aaron C »

I remember my father saying at the height of the South African apartheid debate that, "Without white people, that country will be just another violent, communist, sub-Saharan African country within 30 years."

It's looking more and more like he was right.