24-Jul-18 World View -- Australia sends refugees to Taiwan hospitals to keep them from Australian soil

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

24-Jul-18 World View -- Australia sends refugees to Taiwan hospitals to keep them from Australian soil

Post by John »

Once secret refugee deal sends refugees to Taiwan's hospital

** 24-Jul-18 World View -- Australia sends refugees to Taiwan hospitals to keep them from Australian soil
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180724

Contents:
Australia sends refugees to Taiwan hospitals to keep them from Australian soil
Once secret refugee deal sends refugees to Taiwan's hospital

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Australia, Taiwan,
Papua New Guinea, PNG, Manus Island, Nauru, Kevin Rudd,
Joseph Wu, Taiwan Adventist Hospital, Alison Battisson

FishbellykanakaDude

Re: 24-Jul-18 World View -- Australia sends refugees to Taiwan hospitals to keep them from Australian soil

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

..is that the sound of many little "Devil's Islands" cropping up all over the planet I hear?

A shape of things to come...

Silent Guest 2

Re: 24-Jul-18 World View -- Australia sends refugees to Taiwan hospitals to keep them from Australian soil

Post by Silent Guest 2 »

Indeed, fishbelly. And the fate of all who foolishly acknowledge the existence of "international law".
How may billions did soros dole out to persuade nations to agree to suicidal "refugee" resettlement? The bribe wasn't even a tithe of the billions cost to perpetually support illegal invaders and withstand the predator crime waves.
Those nations that made such agreements are paying prices never dreamed of. Australia has negotiated a relief operation.
Good show mateys

John

Post by John »

Web Site Reader wrote: > Is it not amazing, where do all of the refugees (aka UN speak for
> settlers) want to go. Well they all want to go to countries
> populated and run by people of European descent; Australia, US,
> Canada and Europe. Other than North Koreans, no one wants to go to
> China, any country in Africa, South America or Asia. Why, because
> of terrible governments who commit every horror that can be
> committed upon fellow humans. No matter how much money the "West"
> has given, no matter how many aid attempts have been made at
> improving lives even though there have been some successes (like
> over population caused by western medicine) these countries remain
> in pre Roman times with some modern veneer.

> In all cases where they have been allowed to concentrate in
> ghettos the old habits emerge and modern civilization disappears.
> The US in changing the immigration law in 1965 has gone by the
> UN's own measures from a first world country to a place where
> large swatches are strictly third world and no amount of money can
> fix it.

> So I applaud Australia in trying to keep Australia, Australian,
> good for them and I hope they succeed. In my mind there is no
> need to turn their country into another Sh*thole.

There are a number of facts that contradict this:
  • Colombia takes in refugees from Venezuela
  • Uganda takes in refugees from DRC and Burundi
  • Niger takes in refugees from Mali and Nigeria
  • Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan take in refugees from Syria
  • Kenya has for years hosted refugees from Somalia
  • Bangladesh takes in refugees from Burma
  • Greece takes in refugees from Syria.
  • Europe took in millions of refugees after WW II. The Brexit
    referendum was not about migrants from Syria. It was about migrants
    from Poland.
  • The Statue of Liberty:

> “Give me your tired, your poor,
    > Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    > The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    > Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
    > I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”
    > -- Emma Lazarus
  • America was built by refugees
  • Australia was built by refugees
  • Israel was built by refugees
  • None of these countries taking in refugees has turned into a
    Sh*thole.

Silent Guest 2

Post by Silent Guest 2 »

Ah, ah, ah John.
Mixing definitions.
"Refugees" are NOT illegal invaders/occupiers.
Legal American citizens are 2nd class, supporting and prey to the invaders. No one asked us--especially those trapped in sanctuary cities. I can assure you that every day life is not pleasant. Shafted by those in DC not living the full illegal invader experience.
This matter is my earthly life's breath. This is NOT an intellectual exercise. Illegal invaders must go. They are NOT "refugees".

John

Post by John »

Silent Guest 2 wrote: > Ah, ah, ah John. Mixing definitions. "Refugees" are NOT illegal
> invaders/occupiers. Legal American citizens are 2nd class,
> supporting and prey to the invaders. No one asked us--especially
> those trapped in sanctuary cities. I can assure you that every
> day life is not pleasant. Shafted by those in DC not living the
> full illegal invader experience. This matter is my earthly life's
> breath. This is NOT an intellectual exercise. Illegal invaders
> must go. They are NOT "refugees".
You're right that there's a distinction, but I was already making the
distinction. I wasn't talking about the invaders. I was talking
about the refugees. Like a mother (like yourself) who takes her kids
and flees to another country to escape being raped or having her
children killed.

Post by Guest »

Colombia -- Venezuela
Uganda--DRC and Burundi
Niger --Mali and Nigeria
Turkey---Lebanon and Jordan--- Syria
Kenya------Somalia
Bangladesh---Burma

A list of shit holes. How many of these countries offer the generous welfare systems of Western countries? None. Many of the women in these countries end up as sex workers or being sold off as child brides. So much for host generosity. And there is also one major difference here: The refugees have similar cultures to the countries they flee to on this list. Africans and Pakistanis have little in common with Europeans. You can't make a Pakistani into a cosmopolitan Parisian.

In Germany, a government study was released that stated 95% of the refugees that have entered Germany are still unemployed. So, they just relax and life off the backs of the German taxpayer and rape and kill as a hobby. Wunderbar!

Some people (though far less every day) keep telling everyone how great these refugees are for a country, when in reality, they will be the end of entire nations of Western peoples. The truth is that Europe is finished. Have you been to Europe lately? Huge areas of European cities are already third world slums. It's shocking how bad parts of Italy and the UK have become. The center of Paris is in the state of permanent violent turmoil. Half of Paris is already unlivable. France is over.

Are you happy now?

Silent Guest 2

Post by Silent Guest 2 »

Thank you Guest for fleshing out my point. Those who have not lived the complete "illegal invader/occupier" experience do not grasp the full import of subsidizing, being victimized and ignored.
Assuming "refugee" status should be stated up front. Millions of us have watched those on student visas arrive, hang on campuses and silently disappear into our population. Gone are the days of Molly Goldberg drying her laundry on lines stretched between grateful Ellis Island genuine immigrants.
The economic and social burdens of illegal invaders are overwhelming. We are fast approaching critical mass. Tribal and western cultures do not blend, especially when DACA ingrates DEMAND citizenship while they are living off legal Americans' backs.
Australia is smarter than most. Those who take in the "resettled" have welcomed their own fates.

John

Post by John »

When I look at the world today, I see a world close to exploding into
World War III. I also see a kind of "race to the bottom" for which of
several possible events might trigger World War III. The following
are on my list:
  • Border war between China versus Japan or South China Sea or India.
  • North Korea vs South Korea.
  • Israel vs Palestinians or Iran vs Saudi Arabia.
  • Pakistan vs India.
  • Global financial crisis.
  • Global outbreak of disease.
The danger that a mother and her children might trigger World War III
by fleeing violence and "invading" another country isn't even on my
list.

Post by Guest »

John wrote:When I look at the world today, I see a world close to exploding into
World War III. I also see a kind of "race to the bottom" for which of
several possible events might trigger World War III. The following
are on my list:
  • Border war between China versus Japan or South China Sea or India.
  • North Korea vs South Korea.
  • Israel vs Palestinians or Iran vs Saudi Arabia.
  • Pakistan vs India.
  • Global financial crisis.
  • Global outbreak of disease.
The danger that a mother and her children might trigger World War III
by fleeing violence and "invading" another country isn't even on my
list.
I don't see WW3 in Europe or North America. What I see is implosion. The medical system in the UK has been overwhelmed and is imploding. The same thing is happening in Germany and Belgium. Belgium and French hospital wards are filled with African,Arab, and Pakistani babies. Many Pakistani babies suffer from genetic nirth defects because of the high rate of incest among Pakistanis. The ER is filled with Africans and Arabs suffering from stab and gunshot wounds. London and Paris are now littered with disease pockets of incurable TB and other diseases low ago eradicated from the West and now reappearing in every city. Europeans are being infected every day by medieval diseases.

What is see is mass unemployment coupled with out of control levels of rape, murder, and robbery. Europeans are not safe in their own homes. I didn't ask migrants to come to Europe and destroy Europeans.

What I see is the ruination of Europe. I do not fear WW3. I fear life after civilization has collapsed under the weight of these subhumans.