6-Jul-18 World View -- Sec of State Pompeo visits North Korea amid reports that sanctions will be softened

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

6-Jul-18 World View -- Sec of State Pompeo visits North Korea amid reports that sanctions will be softened

Post by John »

Commentary: The US imposes tariffs on Chinese imports

** 6-Jul-18 World View -- Sec of State Pompeo visits North Korea amid reports that sanctions will be softened
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180706

Contents:
Sec of State Pompeo visits North Korea amid reports that sanctions will be softened
Pompeo's visit will test Trump's negotiating strategy
Commentary: The US imposes tariffs on Chinese imports

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, North Korea, Kim Jong-un, Mike Pompeo,
China, Xi Jinping, Yongbyon Nuclear Research Facility

CH86

Re: 6-Jul-18 World View -- Sec of State Pompeo visits North Korea amid reports that sanctions will be softened

Post by CH86 »

Japan had already waged full-scale war on China by the time the July 1941 tariffs had occurred, that tariff was at least the third wave of a series of tariffs as well as another armor of a tariff regime that started in 1930, and the rest of the world was in a state of total war by that point. Here this is the first wave of tariffs, and there is not yet a full tariff regime, finally the rest of the world is generally still at peace. The actual historical analogy to the last 4T is Smoot-Hawley.

North Korea will either accept de-nuclearization or be destroyed. There is however a third option that is very much more unlikely and in that scenario North Korea keeps its nukes but changes its alliance from China to a partnership with the US. North Korea and the entire crisis associated with it is about to come to head, within the next month or two. Kim will either back down or be nuked.

Re: 6-Jul-18 World View -- Sec of State Pompeo visits North Korea amid reports that sanctions will be softened

Post by Guest »

CH86 wrote:North Korea will either accept de-nuclearization or be destroyed. Kim will either back down or be nuked.
I sincerely hope so. Either drop their nukes or we nuke them. I'm tired of this. Let's get it over with. I didn't even for for Trump and I want this to be over with.

Guest 2

Post by Guest 2 »

This is not an unexpected blog. I do not think Pompeo and Trump correctly guaged the depth of Kim's oriental/indoctrinated minset or obsession with being King of The Golden Nuclear Threat. He is even more unaware of Noerh Korean peasants plights than the DC enthroned are of ours. He doesn't need to be re-elected either. I pray that our military and families are being withdrawn from Korea.

Guest 2

Post by Guest 2 »

John's third piece is a relevant sidebar. Saving face and revenge are historic Asian traits. WWII was costly and the Marshal Plan foolish. Vietnam did not turn out so well both in the rice paddies and domestically. Yamamoto warned the Japanese about the United States' capabilities and patriotism. Now we are merely a fragmented America with a dumbed down population and leftists trying to unseat our President and foment uncivilized behavior.
Trump is dealing with decades of NWO stupidity begun by Bush 1 and exacerbated by those following. As made evident by the entitlement folks here, comfortable dependence is much more desirable than personal responsibility and independence.

Post by Guest »

Guest 2 wrote:John's third piece is a relevant sidebar. Saving face and revenge are historic Asian traits. WWII was costly and the Marshal Plan foolish. Vietnam did not turn out so well both in the rice paddies and domestically. Yamamoto warned the Japanese about the United States' capabilities and patriotism. Now we are merely a fragmented America with a dumbed down population and leftists trying to unseat our President and foment uncivilized behavior.
Trump is dealing with decades of NWO stupidity begun by Bush 1 and exacerbated by those following. As made evident by the entitlement folks here, comfortable dependence is much more desirable than personal responsibility and independence.
Finally! Let the North Koreans nuke Cali and kill millions of Mexicans and soy boy cucks. I would rather die fighting in a war that will incinerate my dying country and my enemies, than live and watch my country crumble into Mexico. When the world burns; I will die happy.

CH86

Post by CH86 »

Guest wrote:
Guest 2 wrote:John's third piece is a relevant sidebar. Saving face and revenge are historic Asian traits. WWII was costly and the Marshal Plan foolish. Vietnam did not turn out so well both in the rice paddies and domestically. Yamamoto warned the Japanese about the United States' capabilities and patriotism. Now we are merely a fragmented America with a dumbed down population and leftists trying to unseat our President and foment uncivilized behavior.
Finally! Let the North Koreans nuke Cali and kill millions of Mexicans and soy boy cucks. I would rather die fighting in a war that will incinerate my dying country and my enemies, than live and watch my country crumble into Mexico. When the world burns; I will die happy.
LOL boomers have become completely nihilistic, hating Blacks and Hispanics more than they hate Russians and Chinese. The evangelical subculture within America is destined for the dustbin of history. This is because that subculture is at variance with every other segment of not just America, but at variance with practically the rest of western civilization (including the west's offshoot civilizations). Regarding NK, there has always been only two possible courses of action, either Nuke NK or sign a permanent treaty with NK. Boomers, being cowards by nature, refuse to take either choice.

Guest 2

Post by Guest 2 »

Well CH, despite your attempt at superior distancing, evangelical Americans are part of the legal, especially nationalist American culture. Where you fit in labeled generational layers is not as important as how your detached critical attitude affects your perceptions and thus prognostications.
Maturing in post WWII America was an experience not impossible to duplicate. And we are all poorer for the devaluation of patriotism, morals and ethical principles. I don't like 3D chess; however, Donald J. Trump is now the man of the hour. Eventually you must choose between the loony violence fomenting left and the struggling to make themselves love Constitutional law and order right. Ugly words like virtue and transparency still exist and are beginning to trend. Choice is ahead. If you live in America, that time will be in November.

CH86

Post by CH86 »

Guest 2 wrote:Well CH, despite your attempt at superior distancing, evangelical Americans are part of the legal, especially nationalist American culture. Where you fit in labeled generational layers is not as important as how your detached critical attitude affects your perceptions and thus prognostications.
Maturing in post WWII America was an experience not impossible to duplicate. And we are all poorer for the devaluation of patriotism, morals and ethical principles. I don't like 3D chess; however, Donald J. Trump is now the man of the hour. Eventually you must choose between the loony violence fomenting left and the struggling to make themselves love Constitutional law and order right. Ugly words like virtue and transparency still exist and are beginning to trend. Choice is ahead. If you live in America, that time will be in November.
Evangelicals have been a consistent part of American history, nonetheless they have traditionally distanced themselves from the mainstream of western civilization as a whole. Instead favoring thought processes that usually have been more associated with Middle Eastern and Far Eastern cultures, than with the Latin West and Germanic West (and their offshots/plus influenced cultures).

Post by Guest »

From a purely military and strategic point of view, the USA is extremely vulnerable. It doesn't matter how much money Trump flushes down the toilet to the mega corp war machine, what is missing is a unified nation, under God (let's call it the Highest Good that each person seeks in all good faith on a daily basis). This nation is badly divided, and considerably weakened by the third world invasion. The blacks, la raza, antifa, the luciferians, the asians, they won't show up to fight, nor will the fairies and all their homosexual behaviorist sympathizers. And neither will the feminists and social justice warriors, and nor will the rank and file of the demonrat party. And neither will the hollyscum freaks, and all their sycophantic off shoots.

Did I miss anybody?

This nation has no soul. It is a place inhabited by narcissists, nihilists, the decadent and self indulgent, the immoral, and blasphemous, lovers of self and disloyal to everything and everyone except their carnal appetite.

The nation is overrun by the psychologically insane (definitely from a foreign power's point of view, whose mouths are drooling at the prospect of taking the nation for their own), and a government that promotes the insanity.

The only ppl left that might fight will be the handful of hired mercenaries already on the payroll, but they are only a few in number compared to the 2 billion Chinese. What's left of who else might fight are ppl who hate the government because it is a satanic institution riddled with jews who control it and wish for its total annihilation.

You can't save a country like this from an external attack.

And the US has no allies. Push come to shove, all those 'allies' will just step away and watch the destruction of the USA from afar. The jew can find another 'New York' to infest, or, like they did in Poland, made nice with Hitler once they saw Hitler was the man of the hour - the jew will do the same with the Chinese.

In a country where its own declaration of independence is determined to be 'hate speech' by an American corporation, where the nation is so weak as to not obliterate this corporation (fakebook), you tell me, exactly where is the core strength of the nation to defend itself?

I don't see it.

Don't be surprised to wake up one day to nukes and other sorts of bombs and missiles. Hated by all, totally divided within, controlled by lucifer, the USA is ripe for the picking - low lying fruit.